剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表
摆脱你的忧郁 我会为你安排好心情
Shake off your blues, I'll set the mood for ya
熄灯
Lights out
现在坐下
Now sit right down
让你的烦恼烟消云散
Let your troubles melt away
你会在月光下坐得很漂亮
And you'll be sitting pretty in the moonlight gaze
我们将在郁金香中翻滚
We'll tumble through the tulips
在坟墓上跳舞
And dance on the graves
任何妨碍你的混♥蛋♥
Of any motherfucker who gets in your way
坐下
Sit right down
坐下 坐下
Sit right down, sit right down
种植它 饼干
Plant it, cookie.
卡利古拉
Caligula...
太神奇了
That was amazing.
我知道
I know.
跟我说话 米斯蒂 怎么回事?
Talk to me, Misty. What's going on?
卡里古拉 当人们看着我的时候
Caligula, when people look at me,
他们只是看到有人不顾一切地追求爱情吗?
do they just see someone desperate for love?
只是个杀人犯?
Just some murderer?
当你审视自己的时候
When you look at yourself...
你看到了什么?
what do you see?
我不知道 - 哦 来吧 再试一次
I don't know. - Oh, come on, try again.
真♥相♥就在你身边 你拒绝看它
The truth is all around you. You refuse to see it.
你在看地板 而你应该看魔术
You're looking at the floor when you should look at the magic.
我们在多大程度上依赖你?
How much do we all count on you?
你有多少次把球越过球门线?
How many times did you get the ball over the goal line?
取自一只以罗马皇帝命名的鸟
Take it from a bird named after a Roman emperor
他还被不公正地指控犯有滔天罪行
who was also unjustly accused of heinous acts.
你不是杀人犯 米斯蒂!
You are not a murderer, Misty!
你更亲密了
You're a closer.
沃尔特? - 多雾的
Walter? - Misty.
我 我只想说
I-I, I just want to say...
谢谢你 卡里古拉
Thank you, Caligula.
可以
Okay.
没有抓住我 但尝试得很好
Didn't get me. But nice try.
你好
Hi.
你好如果你一直给我发短♥信♥ 我很抱歉
Hi. I'm sorry if you've been texting me.
嗯 我和我的朋友们决定
Um, my friends and I decided to, like,
去参加一个小女孩的周末 嗯
unplug for a little girls' weekend, um,
但我想打电♥话♥给你
but I wanted to call you
说你是对的
to say that you were right about the thing.
作为一个女人
And, um, well, as a woman,
说到信任 我 -
when it comes to trust, well, I--
我很难和别人一起迈出这一步
It can be hard for me to take that leap with someone.
嗯 但我在成长
Um, but I'm growing
还有 呃 还有
and, uh, and-and...
我…对不起
I... I'm sorry.
我不该那样把你推开的
I should never have pushed you away like that.
我想你
And-and I miss you.
你奶奶听起来很酷
And your grandmother sounds really cool.
嗯 所以…好吧
Uh, so... Okay.
我要挂断电♥话♥ 哦 不 你先挂断
I'm gonna hang up. Oh, no, you hang up first.
不 你先挂断 不 你挂断了
No, you hang up first. No, you hang up.
可以可以好吧再见
Okay. Okay. All right. Bye.
可以
Okay.
结晶
Crystal.
结晶
Crystal?
克里斯汀 克里斯汀?你在哪里?
Kristen. Kristen? Where are you?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
哦
Oh.
哪里
Where...
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
哦 对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我试过了
I tried.
本 本 住手 你离边缘太近了
Ben, Ben, stop. You're too close to the edge.
我的意思是
I mean...
斯科特教练?
Coach Scott?
我不会一直失去一切
I'm not gonna keep losing everything.
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
不 本 嘿 住手 你不敢
No, Ben. Hey, stop. Don't you dare.
多雾的
Misty...
是 啊
Yeah.
你能把我推开吗?
Could you just push me off?
不
No.
你怎么能对我这么说?
How could you even say that to me?
听着 本 我们需要你的力量
Look, Ben, we need your strength.
我的意思是 我们周围的人都在死去
I mean, people are dying all around us,
生命是如此珍贵 好吗?
and life is so precious, okay?
你不能把你的扔掉
You can't just throw yours away.
不 本 停止看
No, Ben. Stop. Look,
如果你现在就自杀
if you kill yourself right now,
我们会吃掉你的
we will eat you.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我会细细品味它的每一刻
I will savor every moment of it,
特别是
e-especially
你的高热量屁♥股♥肉 可以我们会的 -
your high-calorie butt meat. Okay? We will--
我他妈的不在乎 米斯蒂
I don't fucking care, Misty.
但当我们其他人获救时
But when the rest of us get saved,
我将向全世界讲述我们的爱情故事
I will tell the whole world of our love story.
每一点点 我会 我也会更糟糕地告诉他们
Every last bit of it. I will... I'll tell them even worse, too.
我会告诉你父母的
And I'll-I'll tell your parents
是你让Shauna怀孕的
that you were the one who impregnated Shauna,
你还试图让我们所有人都怀孕
and that you-you tried to impregnate all of us.
本 你在听我说话吗?
Are you listening to me, Ben?
好吧 我会告诉全世界你是同性恋!
Okay, I will tell the whole world that you're gay!
去做吧
Do it.
告诉他们
Tell them.
等等 等等!等等 等等
Wait, wait! Wait, wait.
请
Please.
求你了 求你了
Please, please.
我努力了 我向上帝发誓
I tried so hard, I swear to God.
我非常努力地想让孩子活着
I tried so hard to keep the baby alive.
我真的做到了
I really did.
对不起
I am sorry.
求你了 本 别这么做
Please, Ben, don't do it.
请
Please.
请
Please.
P求你了 本
P-Please, Ben.
我不能再经历一次死亡
I can't have another death on my hands.
我不知道嫁给那块石头能解决什么问题
I don't see how marrying that rock's gonna solve
你的任何问题
any of your problems.
你不应该在树林里游荡吗
Shouldn't you be wandering the woods
像我们其他人一样胡扯?
doing woo-woo shit like the rest of us?
嗯 我选择了
Well, I chose
洛蒂奇怪的家务图表上的“草料”
"Forage" from Lottie's weird chore chart,
于是我走到我的卡车前 就这样做了
and so I went to my truck and did exactly that.
美好的
Nice.
非常感谢
Thank you.
完美的
Perfect.
啊 这太好了
Ah, this is nice.
干杯
Cheers.
嗯
Mmm.
我简直不敢相信我又回来了
I just can't believe I'm back here again.
向泥土献祭
Making offerings to the dirt.
诸如此类的事情
Something like that.
等待妈的 - 不 对不起
Wait. Shit. - No, sorry.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
哦 我没有… - 哦 范 我很抱歉
Oh, I didn't... - Oh, Van, I am so sorry.
我当然想过 但我
Of course I have thought about it, but I...
在我们
It's just gonna be a long road before we...
剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表