剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表
我就知道你会理解的
Well, I knew you'd understand.
考虑到你的承诺
Given how committed you are
找到对自己母亲的照顾
to finding great care for your own mother.
什么斯维特拉娜?
What? Svetlana?
哦 不 她不是我妈妈
Oh, no, she's not my mother.
什么
What?
哦 她只是我认识的一个被驱逐的人
Oh, she's just someone I know who's getting evicted.
有点像两只鸟
Sort of a two birds,
一个疗养院的情况
one nursing home situation.
你为什么要那样做?
Why would you do that?
我有现金
I have the cash.
不 不 我的意思是
No, no. I-I mean,
你为什么这么做只是为了
why would you do all of that just to...
只是为了见我?
just to meet me?
也许我只是一个
Maybe I'm just a...
无聊的莫里亚蒂在找他的神探夏洛克
bored Moriarty looking for his Sherlock.
你好
Hi.
货车到底是怎么回来的?
How the heck did the van get back?
嗯
Mm.
强大的工作
Powerful work.
非常感谢
Thank you.
好吧
All right.
下一个是谁?
Who's next?
任何人
Anyone?
任何人
Anyone?
娜塔莉?
Natalie?
什么
What?
不 不 谢谢
No. No, thanks.
我不上去
I am not going up.
重要的是
It's important that...
我们都努力到场
we all make an effort to be present
为了这些练习
for these exercises.
来吧
Come on.
这是一个没有判断的区域
This is a judgment-free zone.
来吧
Come on.
精彩的
Wonderful.
好吧
All right.
我要你闭上眼睛
I want you to close your eyes.
把注意力转向内在
And turn your attention inward.
里面有你想要的东西吗
Is there anything in there that you would
想和团队一起处理吗?
like to process with the group?
他妈的不
Fuck no.
对不起 我不会——我不能
I'm sorry, I'm not gonna-- I can't.
没事的 没事的 请
It's all right, it's all right. Please.
待在这儿
Stay here.
没关系
It's okay.
丽莎 加入我们
Lisa, join us.
来
Come.
嘿
Hey.
莉萨 娜塔莉前几天伤害了你 不是吗?
Lisa, Natalie hurt you the other day, didn't she?
正确的告诉她
Right? Tell her
你的感受如何
how that made you feel.
看起来毫无意义
Seems gratuitous.
娜塔莉 求你了
Natalie, please.
我觉得
I felt...
害怕
fear.
还有失望 - 可以
And disappointment. - Okay.
我以为她知道我在尽力帮助她
I thought she knew I was trying to help her.
我不需要任何人的帮助
I don't need anybody's help.
我们救了你的命!
We saved your life!
对不起 对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry. I'm sorry.
没事的
It's all right.
你以前告诉过小组
You've told the group before
你让别人在你身上走来走去
that you let people walk all over you
而不是表达你的愤怒
instead of expressing your anger.
而不是感觉
Instead of feeling it.
但你现在感觉到了 不是吗?
But you're feeling it now, aren't you?
愤怒吧
Go into that anger.
探索它
Explore it.
尊重它
Honor it.
如果你觉得有必要
And if you feel the need...
…伤害娜塔莉的背部
...to hurt Natalie back,
我想让你去做
I want you to do it.
我理解
I understand.
我原谅你
And I forgive you.
这样他就不会感冒了
So he doesn't get cold.
谢谢你 洛蒂
Thank you, Lottie.
我喜欢它
I love it.
这应该是有趣的还是什么?
Is this supposed to be funny or something?
我的意思是
I-I mean...
什么
What?
不
No.
那你为什么要放那个令人毛骨悚然的符号♥
Then why would you put that creepy symbol
在婴儿毯上?或者你不记得了
on a baby blanket? Or don't you remember
我们是怎么在一个死人的尸体周围找到的?
how we found it all around a dead guy's fucking corpse?
是的 我记得 但是
Yeah, I remember, but...
我认为他是在利用它作为保护
I think he was using it as protection.
他死了 洛蒂
He died, Lottie.
只是因为你不明白什么
Just because you don't understand something
这并不意味着它是邪恶的
doesn't mean it's evil.
把它给我 - 肖娜 不要!这是一份礼物
Give that to me. - Shauna, don't! It was a gift.
我们仍然不知道它到底是什么
We still don't know exactly what it is.
难道她的孩子不值得保护吗?
And doesn't her baby deserve protection?
好吧 我信任洛蒂
Well, I trust Lottie.
哦 是的 新闻快讯!
Oh, yeah, news flash!
我也是——我也是
So do I. - Me, too.
她知道一些事情 我们都看到了
She knows things. We've all seen it.
她不是上帝 你们
She's not God, you guys.
没有人说她是
No one is saying she is.
哦 我的天 肖娜
Oh, my God, Shauna.
有人有…吗 ?
Does somebody have a...?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
那他妈的是什么?
What the fuck is that?
那是什么?
What is that?
哇
Whoa.
天哪
Holy crap.
这些家伙是不是在我们的屋顶上自杀了?
Did these guys just suicide on our roof?
不要碰它们
Don't touch them.
他们可能有病
They might be diseased.
我们知道地里有很多铁
We know that there's a lot of iron in the ground,
所以也许它扰乱了鸟类的导航
so maybe it messed with the birds' navigation.
我们应该收集它的祝福
We should gather its blessings.
通过生命的力量
And through the life force and there
她的朋友走了
Goes her friend
关于她的Nishiki
On her Nishiki
已经用完了
It's out of
时间
Time
通过入口
And through the portal
他们可以弥补
They can make amends
嘿
Hey
你会说什么吗
Would you say whatever
我们是亲密的朋友
We're blanket friends
无法阻止即将发生的事情
Can't stop what's coming
无法阻止
Can't stop what is
正在路上
On its way
不
No.
穿过墙壁 他们做了泥饼
And through the walls they made their mudpies...
哦
Oh...
不
No.
剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表