剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表
从一个看起来越来越多的绑♥架♥
from a kidnapping that's looking more and more
就像老式的洗♥脑♥一样
like a good old-fashioned brainwashing.
因此 我认为更突出的问题是:
So I think the more salient question is:
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
这是什么?
What is all this?
我们是一个社区
We are a community
爱和精神成长
of love and spiritual growth.
我帮助人们从过去的创伤中恢复过来
And I help people heal from past trauma,
这样他们就不会再逃避自己了
so they'll stop running from themselves.
听着 我不在乎你是不是在这里搞邪教
Look, I don't care if you're running a cult here or whatever.
只要给我娜塔莉 我就不会打电♥话♥给国税局
Just give me Natalie and I won't call the IRS
关于我认为是你的日常逃税行为
about what I assume is your routine tax evasion.
我们救了她
We saved her.
她试图自杀
She tried to kill herself.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
你们两个甚至都不是朋友
You two aren't even friends.
哦
Oh.
哦
Oh.
你能呆一会儿吗?
Can you stay a while?
什么 在这里?
What, here?
不 我
No. I'm...
不 这可能对娜塔莉有帮助
No, it could be helpful for Natalie.
对你来说也是如此
And for you, too.
我理解 嗯
I understand. Um...
也许本周晚些时候?
Maybe later this week?
哦 现在?
Oh, now?
可以
Okay.
我想我们马上就到
I guess we'll be right down.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
那是陈
Well, that was Kevyn Tan.
他想让我们下来
He wants us to come down
到警♥察♥局接受审问
to the police station for questioning.
今天
Today.
好吧嘿
All right. Hey.
我支持你 宝贝 正确的
I got your back, baby. Right?
是的 谢谢 亲爱的 但是
Yeah, thanks, honey, but, um...
“我们”实际上是
"us" is actually...
我和卡利
me and Callie.
操!这正是我害怕的 肖娜
Fuck! This is exactly what I was afraid of, Shauna.
你把卡利拖入这件事 现在
You dragged Callie into this thing and now
她是我们混乱的一部分 - 我没有“拖”卡利
she's a part of our mess. - I didn't "drag" Callie
变成任何东西
into anything.
她就是那个决定和警♥察♥约会的人
She's the one who decided to act out by dating a cop.
好吧 我们只是在一起
Okay, we were just hanging out.
老实说 如果你只是和他发生性关系会更好
It honestly would've been better if you just had sex with him.
肖娜! - 哇 妈妈
Shauna! - Wow, Mom.
什么如果她有 那么这些东西都没有
What? If she had, then none of the stuff
她告诉他关于我的事是可以接受的
she told him about me would be admissible.
这就是我要说的全部
That's all I'm saying.
我们应该去解决这个问题吗?
Should we just go and get this over with?
他妈的为什么要花这么长时间?
Why the fuck is this taking so long?
我们应该烧水吗?
Should we, like, boil water?
这是人们做的事 对吧?
That's a thing people do, right?
是 啊是的 这是个好主意
Yeah. Yeah, that's a good idea.
我们需要保持干净
We need to keep things clean.
呃 这些是宫缩 对吧?
Uh, these are contractions, right?
我们应该给他们计时吗?我
Should we be timing them or something? I...
是的 最后一个只有一分钟多
Yeah, that last one was just over a minute.
这是长的还是短的?
Is-is that long or short?
多雾的我应该在两者之间计时还是不计时?
Misty! Should I be timing the in-between or no?
呃 我不知道 我只是 我需要
Uh, I-I don't know, I just, I-I need to...
好吧 我想当他们是这样的常客
Okay, I think when they're this regular
又紧张 她正在分娩
and intense, she's in labor labor
孩子就要出生了
and the baby is actually coming.
好吧 所以应该很快就结束了?
Okay, so it should be over soon?
也许吧 但我姐姐的劳动是一天半
Maybe, but my sister's labor was a day and a half.
不 不 我一天半都受不了 太 我不能
No. No, I can't take this for a day and a half, Tai. I can't.
是的 你可以 肖娜 你♥他♥妈♥的可以做任何事
Yes, you can, Shauna. You can fucking do anything.
你当然可以做到
Of course you can do it.
我们在这里提供帮助 对吧 米斯蒂?
And we're right here to help. Right, Misty?
你需要我做什么?
What do you need from me?
嗯…手
Um... Hand.
也许 呃 我们可以
Maybe, uh, we can...
我们可以互相分享我们的希望吗?
we can share our hopes with each other?
荒野 我希望肖娜不会死
Wilderness, I hope Shauna doesn't die.
为什么他妈的——你为什么要说死?
Why the fuck-- Why would you say die?
死了? - 你不会死的
Die? - You're not gonna die.
你不会死的
You're not gonna die.
你不会死的 你不会死
You're not gonna die, you're not gonna die.
肖娜 一切都会好起来的
Shauna, everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
让你的痛苦打开你的心扉
Just let your pain open you to this moment.
什么 ?
What the f...?
我知道你是想帮忙
I know you're trying to be helpful,
但她确实可以利用一些空间
but she could really use some space.
这已经够难的了
This is hard enough already.
去
Go.
嘿 娜塔莉?
Hey, Natalie?
天啊
Oh, God.
娜塔莉 我能和你谈谈吗?
Natalie, can I talk to you?
听着 我不知道昨晚发生了什么
Look, I don't know what happened last night
你和夏洛特之间 但是
between you and Charlotte, but...
你应该离开我
You should get the hell away from me.
什么
What?
我是毒药
I'm poison.
我毁了别人
I ruin people.
我杀了我最好的朋友
I killed my best friend.
唯一的人
The only person...
我喜欢
I loved.
唯一认识我的人
The only person who knew me.
是特拉维斯吗?
Was that Travis?
一直以来 我
This whole time, I was
说是洛蒂
saying it was Lottie,
这是我的错 因为我
and it was m-my fault, 'cause I...
我让他相信——我告诉他
I made him believe-- I told him...
不 不 不
No. No, no.
这从来都不是别人的错 娜塔莉
It's never anyone else's fault, Natalie.
你知道的
You know that.
你对特拉维斯没有什么可说的
There was nothing that you could've said to Travis.
这是他内心已经有的东西
It was something that was already in him.
嗯 那是他内心的东西
Well, that something that was in him
就在我身上
is in me.
我们看到了太多
We saw so much...
……我们在外面干了那么多该死的事
...we did so much fucked-up shit out there.
是的 也许是为了生存
And, yeah, maybe it was to survive.
大概
Maybe.
但我认为我们不配
But I don't think we deserved to.
你为什么不叫醒我 范?
Why didn't you wake me up, Van?
哦
Oh.
怎么了?发生什么事了吗?
What's wrong? Did something happen?
总有什么事和你有关吧?
Something always does with you, huh?
你和她谈过了吗?她说了什么?
Did you talk to her? What did she say?
我的意思是 我说了什么?
I mean, what did I say?
你说:“这不是我们应该去的地方 ”
You said, "This isn't where we're supposed to be."
就这样?
That's it?
是的 你还想亲我
Yeah, you also tried to kiss me.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我永远不会 等待
I never would've... Wait.
我说“我们”?谁是“我们”?
I said "we"? Who's "we"?
剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表