剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表
萨拉库萨警官
Officer Saracusa.
萨拉库萨警官知道规则 卡利
Officer Saracusa knows the rules, Callie.
你知道做虚假陈述
You know making false statements
对警♥察♥来说是可指控的罪行吗?
to the police is a chargeable offense?
然后他妈的指控我
Then fucking charge me.
我们将看看陪审团相信谁
We'll see who a jury believes.
尤其是当他们让我描述他的古怪屁♥股♥时
Especially when they ask me to describe his weird-ass balls.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
婴儿饿了
The baby's hungry.
你不是在生产牛奶
You aren't producing milk.
我们需要喂养
We need to feed.
你刚才说什么?
What did you just say?
我说他需要进食
I said he needs to feed.
把他还给我
Give him back to me.
他是我的!
He is mine!
把他还给我
Give him back.
你很快就会明白的
You'll understand soon enough.
可以
Okay.
进展如何?
How'd it go?
嗯 我告诉他们我和亚当上♥床♥了
Um, I told them I was sleeping with Adam.
什么
What?
为什么?! - 我不知道 杰夫
Why?! - I don't know, Jeff.
它刚刚出来… - 上帝啊
It just came out... - Jesus!
你带着那东西到处开车?
You are driving around with that thing?
对
Yes?
如果他们搜查了我们的车怎么办?
What if they searched our car?
我真的很担心你
I am really worried about you.
你好像失控了 肖娜
You are, like, out of control, Shauna.
是的 你觉得呢?!
Yeah, you think?!
好吧 你在的时候我接到一个电♥话♥ -
Okay, I got a call while you were--
事实上 你接到一个电♥话♥
Well, you got a call, actually,
当你在那里的时候 是泰萨
while you were in there, and it was Taissa.
她打电♥话♥来显然是因为
And she called because, evidently,
你的 呃 你的老朋友 洛蒂 她在跑
your, uh, your old pal, Lottie, she's running
某种北部的健康中心
some kind of wellness center upstate.
不
No.
我不
I don't...
我以为——我以为洛蒂是 嗯
I thought-- I thought Lottie was, um,
几乎不连贯
barely coherent.
什么什么是 什么
What? What is the... Wha...
你为什么告诉我这些?
Why are you telling me this?
因为泰要去那里
Because Tai's going there.
还有米斯蒂和娜塔莉 他们已经在那里了
And Misty and Natalie, they're already there.
我认为你也应该去
I think you should go, too.
杰夫 太荒谬了 我不能 -
Jeff, that's ridiculous. I can't just--
肖娜 你得走了
Shauna, you need to leave.
我的意思是 你在这里呆的时间越长 你就越多
I mean, the longer that you stay here, the more you are
搞砸了我们必须摆脱这件事的任何机会
screwing any chance we have to get out of this thing.
可以
Okay.
妈妈我用了你的主意
Mom. I used your idea,
我敢肯定他们现在都吓坏了 所以
and I'm pretty sure they're scared shitless now, so...
哦 不 发生了什么事?
Oh, no. What happened?
操 我们要进监狱吗?
Fuck, are we going to jail?
当然不是 不
Of course not. No.
但如果你妈妈还有什么理智的话
But if your mom has any sense left at all,
她要去旅行
she's gonna take a little trip.
你稍后会感谢我的
You'll thank me later.
不管怎么说 这都是一座该死的监狱
It's all a goddamn prison anyway.
该死的
Goddamn it.
听着 很抱歉我没想到我想要你
Look, I'm sorry I didn't think I wanted you.
我想你可能知道
I guess you probably knew that.
但这一切真的很复杂
But it was all really complicated.
总有一天我会告诉你这一切的
I'll tell you all about it someday.
也许你会明白的
Maybe you'll understand.
也许你不会
Maybe you won't.
重点是 我
The point is, I...
我错了
I was wrong.
我非常非常爱你
And I love you so, so much.
我迫不及待地想看到
And I can't wait to see...
你成为了什么样的人
who you become,
你要去哪里 你要做什么
where you'll go, what you'll do.
但这一切都取决于此
But it all depends on this.
在我们身上
On us.
弄清楚这一点
Figuring this out.
是你和我 孩子
It's you and me, kid.
是你和我对抗整个世界
It's you and me against the whole world.
所以 请 只是
So, please, just...
请
please.
来吧
Come on.
拜托
Come on, please.
来吧
Come on.
天啊 天啊!
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
哦 我的上帝 是的 是的!
Oh, my God, yes, yes, yes!
是的 就这样 喝吧 喝吧
Yes, that's it. Drink up, drink up.
喝吧 喝吧 喝光
Drink up, drink up. Drink up.
对
Yes.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
对
Yes.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
又给你端了些茶
Brought you some more tea.
等等 他是 ?
Wait, is he...?
哇!
Wow.
真是个奇迹
What a miracle.
我要去告诉其他人 - 呃 没有 还没有
I'm gonna go tell the others. - Uh, no. Not yet.
我只是想拥有属于自己的这一刻
I kind of just want to have this moment for myself.
是的 但是
Yeah, but...
可以
Okay.
是你和我 孩子
It's you and me, kid.
好吧 最后一次转身的机会
All right, last chance to turn around.
我们可以去IHOP
We could go to IHOP.
我必须进去
I have to go in.
我不能一直做我正在做的事情
I can't keep doing what I'm doing.
好吧
All right.
如果你在里面看到任何一桶Kool Aid粉末
If you see any barrels of Kool-Aid powder in there,
让我随叫随到吧
consider me on call for an extraction.
处理
Deal.
哦 我的天 那是肖娜
Oh, my God, that was Shauna.
发生了什么事?
What's happening?
看来我们有客人
Looks like we have visitors.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
太!
Tai!
留意黑色和白色的耐克鞋
Keep your eyes peeled for the black and white Nikes.
你来了
You came.
厢式货车
Van?
呃 等等 哇 你们复合了吗?
Uh, wait, whoa, are you guys back together?
不 不 范甚至都没留下来
No, no, no, Van's not even staying.
她只是让我下车 对吧 范?
She's just dropping me off. Right, Van?
厢式货车
Van?
什么
Wha...
他妈的什么?
What the fuck?
泰?
Tai?
厢式货车
Van?
我的孩子在哪里?
Where's my baby?
不
No!
不不不不 不 不!
No. No. No, no, no, no!
你做了什么?你做了什么?
What did you do? What did you do?
你做了什么?
What did you do?
他在哪里?你做了什么?
Where is he? What did you do?
你做了什么?你做了什么?
What did you do? What did you do?
你流了很多血 然后失去了知觉
You lost a lot of blood and you were unconscious.
剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表