剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表
我们 呃
We, uh...
飞机坠毁时她已经怀孕了
She was pregnant when that plane went down.
J - 天哪
J-Jesus.
所以 就像 我有一个妹妹?
So, like, I had a-a sister?
一个兄弟
A brother.
是 啊她生了个孩子
Yeah. She had a baby...
…一个小男婴
...a little baby boy.
天啊
Oh, my God.
嘿听
Hey. Listen...
我的观点是 所有这些东西
my point here is that all that stuff,
好吧 那是你妈妈的负担
all right, that's your mom's burden to bear.
我想我的也是
And mine, too, I guess.
但你不必把它变成你的 好吗?
But you don't have to make it yours, okay?
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
嘿
Hey.
一切都会好起来的 我们会没事的
It's gonna be okay. We're gonna be okay.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes
开始一段穿越陌生新世界的旅程
Start a journey through a strange new world
留下所有的想法
Leave all thoughts
你以前认识的世界
Of the world you knew before
嘿洛蒂怎么样?
Hey. How's Lottie doing?
她 嗯
She's, um...
她说如果
She said that if...
如果她死了
if she dies...
…她想让我们利用她
...she wants us to make use of her.
活着
To stay alive.
她真的这么说了吗?
Did she really say that?
她一定病得很厉害
She must be really fucking sick.
我无法想象没有她在这里
I can't imagine being here without her.
我也是
Me, either.
那我们就不要了
Then let's not.
洛蒂不会死的
Lottie isn't gonna die.
荒野不会让她死的
The wilderness won't let her die.
它可能不想让她这么做 但如果她饿了
It may not want her to, but if she's starving...
她活不下去了
there's no way she's gonna live.
我们所有人也是如此
The same is true for all of us.
可以
Okay.
我们需要找到活下去的方法
We need to find a way to stay alive.
不可能是她
And it can't be her.
你对我撒谎了
You lied to me.
我不知道还能做什么 好吗?
I didn't know what else to do, okay?
我想如果你们知道真♥相♥
I thought that if you guys knew the truth,
你可能真的想杀了他
you-you might actually try to kill him.
这太疯狂了 肖娜
That's insane, Shauna.
是吗?我的意思是 米斯蒂“照顾”了这个人
Is it? I mean, Misty "took care of" the person
她以为是敲诈者
she thought was the blackmailer.
确切地谁知道呢 你可能做了什么
Exactly. And who knows, you might have done something
在你睡着的时候对他说
to him while you were asleep.
不 你没有把这件事强加给我们
No. You are not putting that on us.
我们为你把自己置于危险之中
We put ourselves in danger for you.
你一直在利用我们!
You've been using us!
对不起 好吗?我真的 真的是
I'm sorry, okay? I really, truly am.
我不知道发生了什么事
I don't know what has been happening to me.
我想我开始见亚当了
I guess I-I started seeing Adam
试图改变现状 或者
to try to shake things up, or...
因为我以为杰夫
And because I thought Jeff was...
没关系 嗯 不管怎样 从那以后
It doesn't matter. Um, anyway, ever since then,
我一直在努力修复
I've been trying to fix...
不 我一直在告诉自己
No. I have been telling myself
我一直在努力解决问题
that I've been trying to fix things
让问题消失 但事实是
and make the problems go away, but the truth is...
我只是做了一些让事情变得更糟的事情
I've just been doing stuff that makes it worse.
我差点随便杀了两个人
I almost killed two just random people.
我把一切都告诉了我女儿 现在她
I told my daughter everything, and now she's
什么他妈的同谋?
some kind of fucking accomplice?
而我
And I...
我想我可能对警♥察♥说得太多了
I-I think I might've said too much to the police.
我就知道
I knew it.
我对你们撒谎是因为
I lied to you all because...
我知道如果形势逆转
I knew that if the tables were turned,
比如 如果你的配偶或其他人
like, if-if one of your spouses or whatever
原来是勒索者 那个
turned out to be the blackmailer, that...
我可能会他妈的杀了他们
I probably would've fucking killed them.
谢谢你的诚实 肖娜
Thanks for your honesty, Shauna.
你没有错 我们都搞砸了
You're not wrong. We're all pretty messed up.
是时候我们他妈的谈谈了
It's time we finally fucking talk about it.
我们不会用谈话来解决问题的 内特
We're not gonna solve shit with talking, Nat.
这不是治疗可以解决的问题
This isn't something that therapies can fix.
有什么指引你们来到这里
Something guided you all here.
这不是内疚 也不是某种心理需要
And it wasn't guilt, and it wasn't some psychological need.
这是一件更伟大的事情
It was something greater,
它也一直在引导我
and it has been guiding me, as well.
首先 我试图忽略它
First, I tried to ignore it.
我试着和它讨价还价 我试着把它赶走 但是
I tried to bargain with it. I tried to will it away, but...
…它太强大了
...it's too powerful.
现在我们必须给它想要的
And now we have to give it what it wants.
没关系 没关系 我们没事
It's okay. It's okay. We're okay.
转身
Turn around.
等待等待
Wait. Wait.
等待
Wait.
你得看着我的眼睛
You're gonna have to look me in the eye.
跑
Run.
不她要逃走了!
No! She's getting away!
世界是吸血鬼
The world is a vampire
啊!不
Ah! No.
送去排水
Sent to drain...
去走 走 走
Go. Go, go, go.
走 走 走!
Go, go, go!
为了我的痛苦
For my pain
娜塔莉!
Natalie!
背叛的欲望
Betrayed desires
游戏的一部分
And a piece of the game
尽管我知道
Even though I know
像以前的工作
Like old Job
尽管我很愤怒 但我仍然只是笼子里的老鼠
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
有人会说:“失去了什么
Someone will say, "What is lost
永远无法保存”
Can never be saved"
尽管我很愤怒 但我仍然只是笼子里的老鼠
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
这些都不是真的 洛蒂
None of that was real, Lottie.
不你觉得有什么事吗
No? Do you feel like there is something
在你的内心 一种你知道的感觉
inside of you, a feeling that you know
是让你这么做的吗?
is making you do that?
这不是什么秘密 我们都有点糟糕 但是
It's no secret we're all a little fucked up, but
娜塔莉说得对 看看我们经历了什么
Natalie's right, look at what we lived through.
但你必须考虑
But you have to consider
它一直伴随着我们
that it's been with us all along
我们一直否认
and we've been denying it,
这就是为什么我们都这么糟糕
and that is why we're all so fucked up.
就像以前一样
And just like before,
唯一能让我们摆脱困境的方法
the only way to get ourselves out of this
就是全身心地投入其中
is to give ourselves fully to it.
你到底在暗示什么?
What exactly are you suggesting?
我们给它想要的
We give it what it always wants.
我们中的一个
One of us.
等待哇 什么
Wait. Whoa. What?
在其中一个杯子里
In one of these cups
是苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥溶液
is a phenobarbital solution.
我们用它来对正在受苦的动物实施安乐死
We use it to euthanize animals that are suffering.
它既快速又无痛
It is quick and it is painless.
这也是天门人使用的 所以
It's also what the Heaven's Gate people used, so...
剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表