剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表
嗯 嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm, uh-huh
想找点什么?
Looking for something?
那栋楼是什么?
What's that building?
夏洛特的住处
Charlotte's quarters.
她把它锁着 以防你想知道
She keeps it locked, in case you're wondering.
即使有了所有的“成长”和“信任”
Even with all the "growth" and "trust"
你们在修♥炼♥?
you guys are cultivating?
她仍然需要保护自己
She still has to protect herself.
我相信你可以想象
As I'm sure you can imagine,
在这样的地方 情绪会高涨
emotions can run high in a place like this.
你永远不应该把斧头挥得离你手那么近
You should never swing an axe that close to your hand.
你可能会伤到自己
You could hurt yourself.
这意味着她的红细胞计数下降了
Which means that her red blood cell count has dropped.
我们可能需要考虑再次输血
We may need to consider another transfusion.
妈妈会死吗?
Is Mommy gonna die?
这是你想要的吗?
Is this what you wanted?
哦 我希望我没有吓到你
Oh, I hope I didn't startle you.
天啊
Oh, God.
她怎么样?
How is she?
我们还没有脱离困境
We're not out of the woods yet.
你在她身上画了这么有趣的图案
Such an interesting design you drew on her.
这是什么意思?
What does it mean?
这是
It's...
为了运气 - 嗯
for luck. - Hmm.
天啊
Oh, my God.
噢
Ow
无法对抗沸腾者
Can't fight the seether
我无法对抗愤怒的人 我看不到她
Can't fight the seether, I can't see her
直到我口吐白沫
Till I'm foaming at the mouth
是 啊
Yeah
啊 非洲特工格雷
Ahoy, Agent AfricanGrey.
很高兴你能来
Glad you could make it.
你跟踪董事会上的每个人吗
Do you stalk everyone on the boards
还是我只是幸运?
or am I just lucky?
我没有跟踪你
I wasn't stalking you.
我正在为母亲找一个合适的疗养院
I was finding a suitable nursing home for my mother.
好吧
All right.
老实说 我欣然接受了这个机会
Look, if I'm being honest, I jumped at the chance
与无与伦比的AfricanGrey一起征战赛场
to get out in the field with the incomparable AfricanGrey.
我一直在黑板上看着你
I've been watching you on the boards.
你分♥析♥证据的嗅觉
Your nose for analyzing evidence
无与伦比
is unparalleled.
很荣幸见到你 奎格利小姐
It is an honor to meet you, Misty Quigley.
你也是 沃尔特·塔特索尔
You, too, Walter Tattersall.
你知道我的名字
You know my name.
船怎么了?
What's with the boat?
啊 航海生活呼唤着我
Ah, nautical life calls to me.
另外 我讨厌官僚主义的繁文缛节
Plus I hate bureaucratic red tape.
你永远不知道什么时候需要离开
You never know when you might need to leave
没有护照的国家
the country sans passport.
好吧 让我们把一件事说清楚
Okay, let's get one thing straight.
这是我的案子 也是我的证人
This is my case and my witness.
我会问所有的问题
And I will be asking all the questions.
好吧 你最好做好准备 特工
Well, you better get ready, Agent.
鹰已经着陆了
The eagle has landed.
天啊!
Oh, geez!
认真地
Seriously?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
证人是Randy?
The witness is Randy?
我从小学起就认识他了
I've known him since elementary school.
如果他看到我 我们的掩护就会被揭穿
If he sees me, our cover is blown.
给我你的电♥话♥号♥码 - 什么我
Well, uh, give me your number. - What? I...
听着 如果我打电♥话♥给你 用我的耳机
Look, if I call your phone and use my earbuds,
你可以向我提问
you'll be able to feed me questions.
好吧 但记录在案
All right, but for the record,
《赛拉诺》被高估了
Cyrano is an overrated play.
它既枯燥又冗长
It is boring and verbose.
我到底在问他什么?
What-what am I asking him about anyway?
嘘!
Shh!
你好
Hello?
沃尔什先生
Mr. Walsh.
请坐
Have a seat.
杰夫
Jeff.
蜂蜜
Honey?
这是草莓润滑油
It was the strawberry lube.
哇
Whoa.
什么? - 那是很久以前的事了
What? - It was way, way back.
这是克丽丝单身派对上的一份插科打诨的礼物
It was a, it was a gag gift at Chrissy's bachelorette.
回想起
Remember?
然后有一天你想 “嘿 你知道
And then one day you were like, "Hey, you know,
让我们试试 ”我说
let's try that," and I said...
“我认为这些东西是为双性恋者和哥特人准备的 ”
"I think this stuff is for bisexuals and goths."
你说
And you said...
“你不好玩 ”
"You're no fun."
嗯 就是这样
Hmm. That was it.
那是我选择的时刻
That was the moment where I chose
成为这个版本的我
to be this version of myself.
但我本可以去吃草莓的
But I could've gone strawberry.
我几乎做到了
I almost did.
这不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
我的意思是 你必须这么说
I mean, you have to say that.
是吗?
Do I?
是 啊你不能说:“是的
Yeah. You cannot say, "Yes,
杰夫 你是对的 我不得不去搞一个艺术家
Jeff, you are right, I had to go screw an artist
因为你很无聊 ”
because you are boring."
好吧 听着 首先
Okay, well, look, first of all,
那不是我和他上♥床♥的原因 好吗?
that's not why I slept with him, okay?
我
I...
这与你无关
It wasn't about you.
我的意思是 这确实令人兴奋
I mean, sure it was exciting.
令人兴奋的
Exciting...
这个词不对
That's not the right word.
嗯
Um...
可以
Okay.
这让我觉得
It made me feel like...
……我不知道会发生什么
...I didn't know what was going to happen.
我很喜欢
And I liked that.
我喜欢
I liked
没有这种感觉
not feeling like this...
…无聊的我
...boring version of me.
把我打倒
Take me down
比我想的更远
Farther than I want to be
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you...
天啊 哇!你在干什么?
Oh, my God, whoa! What are you doing?
我要带我们去威廉斯堡殖民地
I'm taking us to Colonial Williamsburg.
在弗吉尼亚? - 是 啊
In Virginia? - Yeah.
为什么? - 我很自然
Why? - I'm being spontaneous.
我要带我们走出舒适区 宝贝
I'm taking us out of our comfort zone, baby.
你搅拌过黄油吗?
Have you ever churned butter?
我没有
I haven't.
我实际上上过一年级
I-I have actually in first grade.
好吧 好吧 然后我们可以吹玻璃
Okay, well, then we can blow glass,
或者我们可以做锻造或其他什么
or we can do blacksmithing or whatever.
天啊!杰夫!
Oh, my God! Jeff!
天啊
Oh, God.
哦 天哪 我打他了吗?
Oh, God, did I hit him?
我不知道 - 天哪 天哪
I don't know. - Holy shit, holy shit.
你好
Hi.
嘿 呃 别起来 伙计 - 我们很抱歉
Hey, uh, don't get up, man. - We're so sorry.
你还好吗?天啊
Are you okay? Oh, my God.
剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表