剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表
《黄夹克》前情提要
Previously on Yellowjackets...
她临产了吗?
Is she in labor?
请有点奇怪
Please. Something feels weird.
你流了很多血
You lost a lot of blood.
哦!哦
Uh, oh! Oh!
听不见邪恶!
Hear No Evil!
你还好吧 伙计?
You okay, man?
是个男孩
It's a boy.
是你和我对抗整个世界
It's you and me against the whole world.
不
No!
不 不 不 你做了什么?
No, no, no. What did you do?
你做了什么?
What did you do?
他没能成功
He didn't make it.
你为什么要吃药?
Why do you want to up your meds?
我开始有幻觉
I started having visions
这是几十年来的第一次
for the first time in decades.
我想我们找到她了
I think we found her.
我们是来救你的
We're here to rescue you.
这他妈的是谁?
And who the fuck is this?
你得走了 - 等待
You need to go. - Wait.
米斯蒂? - 你好 夏洛特
Misty? - Hello, Charlotte.
肖娜的手♥机♥
Shauna's phone.
洛蒂在跑步
Lottie is running
健康中心
a wellness center,
娜塔莉和米斯蒂在那里
and Natalie and Misty are there.
我认为你应该走了
I think you should go.
我觉得洛蒂几乎没有连贯性
I thought Lottie was barely coherent.
桥下
Underneath the bridge
焦油泄漏了
Tarp has sprung a leak
还有我困住的动物
And the animals I've trapped
都成了我的宠物
Have all become my pets
我靠草为生
And I'm living off of grass
还有我天花板上的滴水
And the drippings from my ceiling
吃鱼没关系
It's okay to eat fish
因为他们没有任何感情
'Cause they don't have any feelings
挡道的东西
Something in the way
嗯 毫米
Mm, mm
挡道了 是的
Something in the way, yeah
嗯 毫米
Mm, mm
挡道的东西
Something in the way...
你需要喝些水 肖娜
You need to drink some water, Shauna.
来吧 就一点点
Come on. Just a little bit.
挡道了 是的
Something in the way, yeah
嗯 毫米
Mm, mm
挡道的东西
Something in the way
嗯 嗯
Mm, mm...
洛蒂 这是什么?
Lottie, what is it?
雪
The snow.
嗯 毫米
Mm, mm
它终于停了下来
It finally stopped.
它在移♥动♥
It's moving.
好吧 不要松懈 使突然终止
Okay, don't let up. Pull up.
妈的
Shit.
嘿 有人抓了个水桶
Hey, someone grab a bucket.
我明白了 天哪
I got it. Oh, my God.
嘿 这对你有好处 肖娜
Hey, this will be good for you, Shauna.
你可以散散步然后 呼吸新鲜空气
You can take a walk and... get some fresh air.
如果你愿意 我可以和你一起去
I can come with you if you want.
是你和我对抗整个世界
It's you and me against the whole world.
很酷 没有火
It was cool, nothing fire
什么也没坏
Nothing broke
保持简单
Keep simple
没有累 没有老
Nothing tired, nothing old
和你一样
Same as you
和你一样
Same as you
哦 太可爱了 太复活了
Oh, so cute, so revival
如此孤独
So alone
生日套装 只是一个微笑
Birthday suit, just a smile
没有人在家
No one home
和你一样
Same as you
和你一样
Same as you
没有回报 就没有回报
No return, no return
没有理由
No reason
没有回报 就没有回报
No return, no return
没有理由
No reason
没有回报 就没有回报
No return, no return
没有理由
No reason
没有回报 就没有回报
No return, no return
没有理由
No reason
嗯?真正地
Hmm? Really?
对不起 你们两个加入邪教了吗
I'm sorry, have you two joined a cult
自从我们上次见到你 或者
since we last saw you, or...
我们是一个有意识的群体
We are an intentional community.
究竟是什么意图?
What is the intention, exactly?
可以
Okay.
大约一周前 我
About a week ago, I...
…嘴里叼着步♥枪♥
...had my rifle in my mouth,
我正要扣动扳机
and I was gonna pull the trigger.
就在那时 洛蒂找到了我
And that's when Lottie found me.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我竖起了墙
I had put walls up,
他们终于开始倒下了
and they're finally starting to come down
因为这个地方
because of this place.
这并不容易
It isn't easy, uh,
但现在我明白了
but now I understand that
这正是我真正需要的
it's really what I need.
你们也都需要它
You all need it, too.
我的意思是 我们带来了一些非常黑暗的大便
I mean, we brought some really dark shit
和我们一起从那个地方回来
back with us from that place,
所以也许现在我们真的可以开始处理它了
so maybe now we can actually start dealing with it.
嘿
Hey.
我真的以为他会成功的
I really thought he was gonna make it.
不 我们都希望那样 太
No, we were all hoping for that, Tai.
但即使婴儿成功了一段时间
But even if the baby made it for a while,
这不会改变他母亲正在挨饿的事实
it wouldn't change the fact that his mother is starving.
我们都是
We all are.
我只是觉得我们该醒了
I just think it's time we woke up.
什么
What?
听起来不像你
That doesn't sound like you.
嗯
Hmm.
我一直活下来
I kept surviving
这些该死的东西本该杀了我
all this shit that should've killed me,
而我 你知道 我只是…我觉得这意味着什么
and I, you know, I just-- I figured it meant something.
你知道 就像 也许这意味着我
You know, like... maybe it meant that I had
这一切都有某种目的 但是
some kind of purpose in all of this, but, uh...
是 啊
Yeah.
我他妈的没看见 泰
I'm not fucking seeing it, Tai.
你帮我看
You helped me see...
听见
...hear...
以及睡眠
and sleep,
没有你我会死的
and I would be dead without you.
我需要你 范
I need you, Van.
我也需要你
I need you, too.
但我需要知道为什么我他妈的还在这里
But I need to know why the fuck I'm still here.
当有新人进来时
When someone new comes in,
呃 我们经常让他们选择一种没有描述的治疗方法
uh, we often let them choose a treatment without a description,
只要对他们说话
just whatever speaks to them.
天啊
Oh, my God.
好吧 不冒犯任何人 但是 嗯
Okay, no offense to anyone, but, um,
这不适合我
this is just not for me.
剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表