剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表
看
Look,
我们的花言巧语激怒了许多人
we ruffled a lot of feathers with our rhetoric,
所以现在我们必须 我不知道
so now we have to, I don't know,
弄平它们 或者你♥他♥妈♥的用羽毛做什么
smooth them, or whatever the fuck you do with feathers.
对 - 你必须见面
Right. - You'll have to meet
与教师工会合作并开始管理他们
with the teacher's union and start managing them,
考虑到我们无法提供
considering there's no way that we can deliver
我们承诺的一半
half of what we promised.
哦 我要去乡村俱乐部巡回演出
Oh, and I'm setting up a tour of the country club circuit.
我们需要更多的现金
We're gonna need a lot more cash
如果我们要让你连任的话
if we're gonna get you reelected.
重新选择?我 -
Reelected? I--
我甚至还没有上任
I haven't even taken office yet.
那是饼干吗?
Is that Biscuit?
听着 我稍后再给你打电♥话♥ 好吗?
Look, I'll-I'll call you back later, okay?
“查看了马丁的最后一张信♥用♥卡♥对账单 住手
"Reviewed Martin's last credit card statement. Stop.
不要问怎么做 停止
Don't ask how. Stop.
绝对不涉及邮件欺诈 停止
Definitely no mail fraud involved. Stop.
眨眼停止”
Wink. Stop."
天啊 电报比特够了
Oh, my God. Enough with the telegram bit.
“好吧 我觉得电报部分已经完成了 ”
"Okay, I feel like the telegram bit has run its course."
不管怎样 这基本上是可以预测的
Anyway, it's mostly predictable stuff.
汽车保险 有线电视 互联网 大量的邮件
Car insurance, cable, Internet, lots of Postmates.
但是 一家不错的餐馆收费
But then, charges for a nice restaurant,
迷你高尔夫 La Perla内衣
mini-golf, La Perla lingerie.
加油 伙计们 我们都知道这将走向何方
Come on, people. We all know where this is going.
总是丈夫
It's always the husband.
除非 也就是说 是神秘的女士朋友
Unless, that is, it's the mystery lady friend.
不
No!
没关系
It's okay.
他在抓救命稻草
He's grasping at straws.
把它拿下来!
Bring it down!
主管 S太太? - 嘿 凯尔
'Sup, Mrs. S? - Hey, Kyle.
你好 卡利
Hello, Callie.
哦 很好 有态度的声音
Oh, good, attitude voice.
好的没关系
Fine. Never mind.
你可能也应该去
You should probably go, too.
我必须学习我的生物测试
I have to study for my bio test.
是的 对
Yeah, right.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
天哪 别那么粘人
Jesus, don't be so clingy.
我稍后再给你打电♥话♥ 好吗?
I'll call you later, all right?
好的无论什么
Fine. Whatever.
你和凯尔都还好吗?
Everything okay with you and Kyle?
事实上 没有 我可能不得不和他分手
Actually, no. I might have to break up with him.
除非我运气好 他就这样消失了
Unless I get lucky and he just disappears.
卡利 你有什么想问我的吗?
Is there something you want to ask me, Callie?
妈妈 你有什么想告诉我的吗?
Is there something you want to tell me, Mother?
你想从我这里得到什么?
What do you want from me?
我不知道
I don't know.
你可以先表现得不像一切都很正常
You could start by not acting like everything is normal.
这是他妈的新闻 妈妈
It was on the fucking news, Mom.
请注意你的嘴 - 你要注意你的嘴
Please, just watch your mouth. - You watch your mouth.
嗯 这根本没有道理
Well, that doesn't even make sense.
爸爸应该知道发生了什么 好吗?
Dad deserves to know what is going on, okay?
我和亚当之间发生的事是个错误
What happened between me and Adam was a mistake,
但现在已经结束了
but it's over now.
此外 你父亲已经知道了 所以
And besides, your father already knows, so...
等待
Wait.
你告诉他了? - 是 啊
You told him? - Yeah.
我告诉他了
I told him.
天啊 你怎么能那样对他?
Oh, my God. How could you do that to him?
什么你刚才说… - 你♥他♥妈♥的太自私了
What? You just said... - You are so fucking selfish.
好了 系好安全带 希普曼
All right, buckle up, Shipman.
你的未来已经决定
Your future is decided.
你要
You are going to...
住在公♥寓♥里
live in an apartment,
在新泽西州
in New Jersey...
嗯 作为一个全职妈妈
Mm-hmm. - ...as a stay-at-home mom,
100万美元
with $1 million dollars
并嫁给了
and married to...
杰夫
Jeff.
所以 基本上 我要做我的妈妈
So, basically, I'm gonna be my mom.
太棒了这很有趣 - 来吧
Great. This was fun. - Come on.
你妈妈肯定没有一百万美元
Your mom definitely doesn't have a million dollars.
碰一下 混♥蛋♥
Touché, asshole.
不管怎样
Well, whatever.
无论如何 我不想谈论未来
I don't want to talk about the future, anyways.
我只想活在当下
I'm all about living in the moment.
操
Fuck.
可以
Okay.
好的 - 你越来越好了
Okay. - You're getting better.
那是来自
Is that from...
很好
It's fine.
这是值得的
It's worth it.
你整晚都在睡觉
You've been sleeping through the night
自从我们想到这一点
since we thought of that.
如果它伤害了你 那就不值得了
It's not worth it if it's hurting you.
我告诉过你 你应该晚上把我锁在那里
I told you, you should just lock me up there at night.
其他人不必知道
The others wouldn't have to know.
是的 好吧 长发公主
Yeah, okay, Rapunzel.
和你在一起是我的决定
It's my decision to be up there with you.
不是你的
Not yours.
也许我只是想让你把我绑起来
Maybe I just want you to tie me up.
你想过吗? - 闭嘴
You ever think of that? - Shut up.
闭嘴 停止
Shut up. Stop.
你应该多加些香草
You should add more herbs.
我正要去
I am about to.
好吧 Shauna的肉到底在哪里?
Okay, where the hell is Shauna with the meat?
认真地我们只是不想谈
Seriously? Are we just not gonna talk about
她怎么整天和死屁♥股♥杰基在肉棚里?
how she's out in the meat shed all day with dead-ass Jackie?
玛丽 别管它
Mari, leave it alone.
已经两个月了
It's been two months.
给她一些时间
Give her some time.
好吧她仍在悲伤
All right? She's still grieving.
是的 否则她就对诺曼·贝茨穷追不舍了
Yeah, or she's gone full-on Norman Bates.
你们以为他们在说什么?
What do you guys think they're talking about?
伙计们
Guys.
泥土之神?
Gods of the dirt?
他们愚蠢的运动员男友?
Their dumb jock boyfriends?
谁在乎?
Who gives a shit?
结晶
Crystal.
他妈的唱歌♥够了
Enough with the fucking singing.
可以你把我们逼疯了
Okay? You're driving us nuts.
我没有唱歌♥
I wasn't singing.
我哼着歌♥ - 凉的
I was humming. - Cool.
该死的停下来
Fucking stop.
它是怎么开始的?
How'd it start, anyway?
你和杰夫?
You and Jeff?
如果你不想谈论未来
If you don't want to talk about the future,
也许我们应该深入了解过去
maybe we should dig into the past.
这可能就是我还在这里的原因
That's probably why I'm still here.
你好像在抓着我什么的
You're, like, holding on to me or whatever.
这就像是困扰101
That's, like, haunting 101.
好的
Fine.
你想知道什么?
What do you want to know?
它是怎么开始的?
How'd it start?
还记得霍尔姆德尔的那个聚会吗
Remember that party in Holmdel
警♥察♥来了 大家都跑了?
when the cops came and everybody ran away?
你跳上了杰米·霍夫曼的小货车
You know, you jumped in Jamie Hoffman's minivan,
剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表