剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表
但是这个?你和我 不管这是什么 一切都结束了
But this? You and me, whatever this is, it's over.
他最好的朋友
His best friend.
该死 太冷了
Damn, that's cold.
当我看到它的时候 我会相信的
I'll believe it when I see it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天哪 你看起来他妈的太棒了 进来吧
Holy shit, you look fucking amazing. Come on in.
好吧 给你 热门
Well, there you go, hot shot.
该死
Damn.
我给我们弄了些筹码
I got us some chips,
但我把所有的炸薯条都吃了
but I ate all the Fritos.
如果你愿意的话 我可以再买♥♥一些
I could get some more if you want.
不 我很好 谢谢 Randy
No, I'm-I'm good. Thanks, Randy.
所以杰夫并没有告诉我太多
So Jeff didn't really tell me much.
呃 我们应该出去玩一段时间
Uh, that we're supposed to hang out for a bit,
不要碰你
and not to touch you.
所以 这不是
So, this doesn't
有什么关系
have anything to do with, um,
娜塔莉和联邦调查局的事?
that Natalie and the FBI thing?
什么
What?
一个特工邀请我去他的船上
An agent invited me to his boat,
问我有没有见过她
asked me if I'd seen her around.
但别担心 他们没有提到B邮件
But don't worry, they didn't mention the B-mail.
我跟你说了什么
What did I tell you
不要说那个词?
about keeping that word out of your mouth?
对不起
I'm sorry.
小心
Watch it.
我会做的…我会做得更好
I'll do... I'll do better.
这真的很奇怪
That's really weird.
他们还问你关于娜塔莉的什么?
What else did they ask you about Natalie?
就在她所在的地方
Just where she was
如果她和一些紫色的怪人在一起
and if she was hanging out with some purple weirdos.
可以嗯
Okay. Um...
好吧 让我们开始吧
Well, let's just get to it.
哇
Whoa.
肖娜 我受宠若惊
Shauna, I-I'm flattered,
但我真的很爱塔米
but I really love Tammy,
她 就像
a-a-and she, like,
只是带我回去了 所以… - 兰迪 那不是给我们的
just took me back, so... - Randy, that is not for us.
赶紧把它扔到垃圾桶里
Just jerk off into it and throw it in the trash.
什么?为什么? - 没有问题 好吗?
What? Why? - No questions, okay?
在你和杰夫做了这些之后 你欠我的
After what you and Jeff did, you owe me.
继续
Go on.
好吧
All right.
嘿
Hey.
你不敢想我
Don't you dare think about me.
童军的荣誉
Scout's honor.
你会改变一切的
You're gonna change everything.
他妈的 洛蒂?
What the fuck, Lottie?
什么 ?发生了什么?
What the...? What happened?
她在对我的孩子窃窃私语
She was whispering weird shit to my baby.
我只是在和他说话
I was just talking to him.
在子♥宫♥里和他们说话很好
It's good to talk to them in utero.
是的 所以他们学会了识别母亲的声音
Yeah, so they learn to recognize their mother's voice.
她没有伤害任何人 肖娜
She wasn't hurting anyone, Shauna.
哇!
Wow.
好吧 操这个
Okay, fuck this.
这是什么?
What is this?
这是给我的药 让我管好自己的事
That's medication for me to mind my own business.
你应该拿两个 - 好吧 我是认真的
You should take two. - Okay, I am serious.
这真是一堆垃圾
That is some heavy-duty shit.
是的 “V”是给Vicky的
Yeah, the "V" is for Vicky.
她几年前得了癌症
She... got cancer a few years back.
她一直住在这里直到去世
She lived here until she died.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你和你妈妈的关系很复杂
I know you and your mom had a complicated relationship.
至少你又在说话了
At least you were talking again.
是 啊是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah,
癌症把她吓得魂飞魄散
The cancer scared the bitch right out of her.
我想人们 重新评估他们的选择
I guess people... reassess their choices
当他们知道自己会死的时候
when they know they're gonna die.
也许你不必为了后悔而死
Maybe you don't have to be dying to have regrets.
不
No.
你不能这样做
You don't get to do this.
不可能 - 什么什么
No way. - What? What?
你不能上来就扔
You can't come up here and drop
你♥他♥妈♥的铁砧进入我的生活
your fucking anvil into my life
然后对我穷追不舍
and then go all High Fidelity on me.
“那我们怎么了?”
"So what's the deal with what happened to us?"
那是宋飞吗? - 我在混合我的流行文化
Is that Seinfeld? - I'm mixing my pop culture
隐喻 因为我他妈的很沮丧!
metaphors 'cause I'm fucking upset!
操
Fuck.
我不该来这里 - 哦 操你 伙计
I shouldn't have come here. - Oh, fuck you, dude.
不要让我说服你让我帮你
Don't make me convince you to let me help you.
你知道我不会让你这样离开这里的
You know I'm not letting you leave here like this,
所以至少你可以有体面
so at least you could have the decency
真的请求我的帮助
to actually ask for my help.
我杀了我他妈的狗 范
I killed my fucking dog, Van.
我妻子在医院
My wife is in the hospital.
我他妈的疯了 我吓坏了!
I'm losing my fucking mind, and I'm terrified!
就像一路走来
Like all the way.
就像从那以后我再也没有
Like I haven't been since...
我不能请求你的帮助
I can't ask you for your help
因为我不想再伤害我爱的人了
'cause I don't want to hurt any more of the people I love.
上帝
God...
嘿
Hey.
看 我们会解决的
Look, we'll figure it out.
来吧
Come on.
我们会解决的
We'll figure this out.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
你差不多完成了吗?
You almost, um, finished?
该死的
Goddamn it.
来吧 冉
Come on, Ran-dawg.
所以你一直在欺骗所有人?
So you've been scamming everyone?
你为什么不告诉大家
Why don't you tell everyone
为什么你有详细的报告
why you have detailed reports
关于他们的个人生活?
about their personal lives?
你有他们的手♥机♥和笔记
You have their phones and notes
关于他们的家庭和银行信息
on their family and bank info.
她在操纵你们所有人!
She's manipulating all of you!
她在利用你
She's taking advantage of you,
她在掠夺和牟利!
she's preying and profiting!
他们已经知道了
They already know.
胡说八道
Bullshit.
我们心甘情愿地奉献自己的私人财产
We give our personal possessions willingly.
她临床上疯了!
She is clinically insane!
她的妄想伤害了人们
And her delusions have hurt people.
你应该比任何人都清楚
You should know better than anyone
我们不能根据一个人的过去来定义他
we can't define a person based on their past.
离开我们
Leave us.
请
Please.
你找不到你要找的东西
You're not going to find what you're looking for
在我的办公室
in my office.
因为你在想什么
'Cause what you're looking for is in your head.
Travis说你说得对
Travis said that you were right about something,
这显然足够重要
and it was obviously important enough
给你留言
to leave you a message about it.
你不想知道那是什么吗?
Don't you want to know what that is?
因为我当然会
Because I sure as hell do.
我想了解特拉维斯到底经历了什么
I want to understand what Travis was going through.
我想知道那张纸条是什么意思
And I want to know what that note means.
剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表