剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表
好吧 在我能
Well, before I can...
太 我等不及你了
I can't wait for you, Tai.
我绝不会要求你这么做
I would never ask you to.
不 我真的
No, I literally...
我没有那么多时间
I don't have that kind of time.
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
情况如何?
What's the situation?
嗯嗯 你知道 就像什么时候
Uh... Well, you know, like when
有人说他们得了癌症 然后他们说
someone says they have cancer, and then they say,
“但这是最好的癌症 ”
"But it's the best kind of cancer to have,"
或
or...
“他们很早就发现了 ”
"They caught it really early."
这不是那种时候
This isn't one of those times.
范 你跟我说什么?
Van, what are you telling me?
我有
I have...
…几个月
...months.
几个月?
Months?
什么天啊 范
What? Jesus fucking Christ, Van.
你现在就决定告诉我?
You're just deciding to tell me now?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你出现在我的门上
You showed up on my door.
我根本不打算告诉你
I wasn't going to tell you at all.
为什么他妈的不?
Why the fuck not?
因为我们彼此不认识
Because we don't know each other.
如果我联♥系♥你 你会怎么做
What would you have done if I'd contacted you
突然?
out of the blue?
通过你的办公室给我送花
Send me flowers through your office,
或者在他妈的脸书上给我发信息?
or message me on fucking Facebook?
我不知道 但是
I don't know. But...
厢式货车
Van...
哦 看到了吗?我不想看到这张脸
Oh, see? I don't want to have to see this face.
厢式货车太!
Van! Tai!
来吧
Come on.
表现得他妈的正常
Act fucking normal.
什么范 等等
What? Van, wait.
他们中的更多人现在在这里
Even more of them are here now.
肖娜 范 泰莎
Shauna, Van, Taissa.
这就是我告诉你的证据
This is proof of what I told you.
这个“它”正在把你的老朋友送到你身边
That this "It" is sending your old friends to you.
不只是对我 而是对彼此
Well, not just to me, but to each other.
这就是它想要的——我们在一起
This is what it wants-- us to be together.
为了什么目的?
For what purpose?
呃 他们在这里
Uh, well, them being here...
我感觉到它在我的身体里
I feel it in my body.
就像 就像什么
It's like, it's like something...
那是深刻而原始的
that's deep and primal.
我已经好几年没有这种感觉了 感觉
I haven't felt that in years, and it feels...
精彩的
...wonderful.
但我也感到他妈的害怕
And yet I also feel fucking terrified.
夏洛特 自我压抑什么时候对我们有用?
Charlotte, when does self-repression serve us?
你不是对这些老朋友说了那么多吗?
Weren't you just saying as much to one of these old friends?
可能是这次重聚
It could be that this reunion
与你产生最初的共鸣 因为在过去
strikes a primal chord with you because in the past,
当你和其他女人在一起的时候 你是自♥由♥的
when you were with these other women, you were free.
你是最真实的自己
You were your truest, most authentic self.
是什么阻碍了你再次拥抱它?
What is standing in the way of you embracing that again?
我们互相伤害
We hurt each other.
有人死亡
People died.
告诉我 这辈子有什么价值吗
Tell me, is there anything of value in this life
这不会带来风险吗?
that doesn't come with risk?
还是损失?
Or loss?
还是后果? - 什么
Or consequence? - What?
你在说我想你在说的话吗?
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
你告诉我
You tell me.
没有暴♥力♥的狩猎能养活任何人吗?
Does a hunt that has no violence feed anyone?
夏洛特?
Charlotte?
夏洛特 你在里面吗?
Charlotte, are you in there?
哦
Oh.
我只是想让大家聚在一起
Well, I just wanted us all to gather
谈谈我们学到了什么
and talk about what we learned.
我希望你们今天都有所收获
I hope you all got something unexpected out of today.
我的意思是 我知道我们不是那种人
I mean, I know we're not the types of people
去买♥♥狗屁 -
to just buy into bullshit--
这个地方肯定有一些废话
and this place definitely has some bullshit,
我不会否认 -
I won't deny that--
但我只是觉得更多的是发现
but I just think it's more about discovery
找到自己内心的东西
and finding something within yourself
你从未真正知道的东西就在那里
that you never really knew was there.
你知道吗?嗯
You know? Uh...
好吧 那么 谁想开始呢?
Okay, so, who wants to get started?
肖娜?
Shauna?
嗯 说实话 我已经开始了
Mm, to be honest, I've kind of already gotten started.
那是从哪里来的?
Where did that come from?
来自Van - 哦 你这个毒枭
From Van. - Oh, you narc.
我通常不喜欢龙舌兰酒 但这很不错
I usually don't like tequila, but this is pretty good.
你们治疗的重点是
You guys, the whole point of your therapies was
这样你就可以适应
so you would get comfortable with...
哦 内特 - 并且更加在场
Oh, Nat. - ...and be more present.
我…来吧
I... Come on.
娜塔莉·斯卡托西奥是在告诉我们不要乱搞?
Natalie Scatorccio is telling us to not fuck around?
喜欢来吧
Like... come on.
让我们只是 我们出去走走吧
Let's just... let's just hang out a bit.
就一分钟 我学到了很多
Like, just for a minute. I learned a lot.
可以好的
Okay. Fine.
不
No.
天啊
Geez.
我丢了山羊 但我又找到了它
I lost my goat, but I found him again.
只是轻微镇静
Just lightly sedated
感觉来得太快了
The feeling comes so fast
我无法控制
And I cannot control it
我着火了
I'm on fire
但我尽量不表现出来
But I'm trying not to show it
当它把我抱起来 把我放下
As it picks me up, puts me down...
我认为你们都应该回家
I think you should all go home.
抱起我 放下我
Picks me up, puts me down...
什么? - 不
What? - No.
我们刚到这里 - 洛蒂
We just got here. - Lottie...
来和我们坐在一起
come sit with us.
把它想象成集体治疗
Think about it like group therapy,
除了不要扯淡 因为那里有酒
except not bullshit 'cause there's booze.
不 我不能 我
No, I can't. I...
来吧 洛蒂
Come on, Lottie.
我们都在这里
We're all here.
瓦时 -
Wh--
从来没有让我走得很远
Never got me very far...
我想也许是时候让你停止反抗了
I think it might be time for you to stop resisting.
我说可以
I said okay
但让我们在医院讨论一下
But let's discuss this at the hospital...
可以
Okay.
来接我
Picks me up
把我打倒
Puts me down
把我抱起来 把我放下
Picks me up, puts me down
把我抱起来 把我放下
Picks me up, puts me down
但我听到了音乐
But I hear the music
我感觉到节奏
I feel the beat
当我跳舞的时候
And for a moment, when I'm dancing
我自♥由♥了
I am free
我听到音乐
I hear the music
我感觉到节奏
I feel the beat
剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表