剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表
来自很多钱 其他人没有
come from a lot of money, others don't.
夏绿蒂希望在那里人人平等
Charlotte wanted everyone to be equal there.
她没有要求你放弃什么?
She didn't ask you to give up anything?
只有坏的部分
Only the bad parts.
无用的部分
The unhelpful parts.
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
听着 你没当回事 我明白
Look, you don't take this seriously, I get it.
一开始我也没有
I didn't either at first.
所以
So...
发生了什么变化?
what changed?
我
Me.
这很奇怪
It's weird
格雷厄姆医生没有告诉我他要休假
Dr. Graham didn't tell me he was taking a sabbatical.
我认为这是最后一刻的事情
I think it was a last-minute thing.
但我保证我会及时了解你的档案
But I promise I'm up to date on your file.
可以
Okay.
但我很好奇 你一直在看格雷厄姆医生
But I am curious, you've been seeing Dr. Graham
在过去的十年里 每六个月在一个固定的时间
at a fixed time every six months for the past ten years
上面写着你还有五个星期就不能来了
and it says here you're not due for another five weeks.
怎么了?
What's up?
我希望他能给我加药
I was hoping he would up my meds.
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
我当然有能力
I certainly have the power to,
但你为什么要增加你的药物?
but why do you want to up your meds?
嗯 你读到了
Uh, well, you read about...
我想我小时候发生了什么?
what happened back when I was a kid, I assume?
我开始有
I started having...
愿景再次出现
visions again.
第一次在
For the first time in...
几十年后
in decades.
它一直在发生
And it keeps happening.
它需要停止
And it needs to stop.
他们需要停止
They need to stop.
上一次是 嗯
The last time, it was, um...
变得与众不同
became something different.
不会再发生了
Can't happen again.
我真的很努力
I've worked really hard.
我建造了一些
And I've built something that's...
…它在帮助人们
...it's helping people.
它在帮助我
It's helping me.
不能回去了
Can't go back.
在我们讨论你的剂量之前
Before we talk about your dosage,
我敦促你重新定义你的思维方式
I would urge you to reframe the way you're thinking
关于这些愿景
about these visions.
不断推开他们的压力
The stress of constantly pushing them away
可能会导致更多的物质浮出水面 所以
could potentially cause more to surface, so...
也许问问自己
maybe ask yourself...
你认为他们想告诉你什么?
what do you think they're trying to tell you?
没有什么
Nothing.
因为它们不是真的
Because they're not real.
好吧 一对一意味着没有任何帮助
Okay, so one-on-one means no assistance of any kind.
如果你被杀了 就把它留在原地
If you get a kill, just leave it where it is
我们会来帮你把它带回来
and we will come and help you bring it back.
你自己必须在日落前回来
You, yourself, have to be back before sundown,
否则你将自动被取消参赛资格
or you're automatically disqualified.
如果你那时还没回来
If you're not back by then,
我们会出来找你的
we'll come out and we'll find you.
哦 还有武器
Oh, and for weapons...
我们只有
we only have...
一把枪 所以 嗯 也许你可以抽牌 -
one gun, so, um, maybe you can draw cards--
洛蒂不需要枪
Lottie doesn't need a gun.
可以
Okay.
操♥我♥
Fuck me.
肖娜?
Shauna?
嗨 - 哦 嘿 米歇尔
Hi. - Oh, hey, Michelle.
一切都好吗? - 好的
How's everything? - Good.
是的 嗯
Yeah, um...
哦 我一直想谢谢你
Oh, I've been meaning to thank you
因为卡莉睡了那么久
for having Callie sleep over so much.
我应该给你开一张她的食宿支票
I should cut you a check for her room and board.
对不起 但是
Sorry, but...
卡利已经好几个星期没在我们家过夜了
Callie hasn't slept over at our house in weeks.
妈妈
Mom...?
你好
Hi.
来吧 上车
Come on, get in.
我想我们可以去某个地方 呃
Thought we could go somewhere and, uh...
玩得开心
have some fun.
哪里
Where?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
这才是有趣的地方
That's what's fun.
在小镇上 每个人都知道怪人是谁 在哪里
In small towns, everyone knows who and where the weirdos are.
等等 你不能只是问女服务员邪教在哪里
Wait, you can't just ask the waitress where the cult is.
是的 我可以 - 如果她是他们中的一员呢
Yes, I can. - What if she's one of them
并向我们提供虚假信息?
and gives us false information?
哦 如果她 -
Oh, what if she--
还有什么我能帮你拿的吗?
Is there anything else I can get for you?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
可以
Okay...
你的 处理
What is your... deal?
复杂的
Elaborate?
嗯 好吧 我的意思是 你怎么能在这里?
Um, well, I mean, how can you just be here?
你不 有工作吗?
Do you not... have a job?
哦 不
Oh, no.
我已经好几年没有工作了
I haven't had a job in years.
我是百万富翁
I'm a millionaire.
从技术上讲 他是个百万富翁
A multi-millionaire, technically.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
还记得那个被起诉的脚手架公♥司♥吗
Remember that scaffolding company that got sued
几年前 当他们的横梁松动时
a few years back when their beams came loose
并造成了砖块的洪流
and caused a torrent of bricks to hit
走在它下面的那个可怜的家伙?
that poor guy who was walking under it?
嗯 他必须在脑子里放一块金属板
Well, he had to have a metal plate put in his head,
广♥告♥在法庭上以600万美元和解
ad settled in court for six million dollars.
是的 整件事都在YouTube上
Yeah, the whole thing's on YouTube.
即使是专家也不知道我是怎么活下来的
Even the experts don't know how I survived.
你想看看吗?
Do you want to see?
对不起 你知道紫色人的邪教吗?
Excuse me. Do you know about the cult with the purple people?
你做了什么?我们在浪费时间
What did you-- - We are wasting time.
是的 他们的小费太多了
Yes, they're awful tippers.
好吧 你会碰巧知道吗
Well, would you happen to know
我们在哪里可以找到它们?
where we might find them?
他们卖♥♥蜂蜜
Uh, they sell their honey
每周二在农贸市场
at the Farmer's Market every Tuesday.
今天是星期二
Today is Tuesday.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
祝你好运
Come on with that luck.
你要去哪里?
Where you headed?
嗯
Um...
往西走?
Going west?
你想搭车吗?
Do you want a ride?
呃 我…不 我可以
Uh, I-- no, I-I can...
嘿完全公开 我投票给你
Hey. Full disclosure, I voted for you.
哦非常感谢
Oh. Thank you.
我通常不搭便车
I-I don't normally hitchhike and...
看起来像这样
look like this.
啊 没关系
Ah, it's all right.
有点让我更喜欢你
Kind of makes me like you more.
如果州参议员今天过得不好
If state senators can have a bad day,
我们所有人都可以 嗯?
so can all of us, huh?
当我提出竞选口号♥时 你在哪里?
Where were you when I was coming up with campaign slogans?
剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表