剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表
《黄夹克》前情提要
Previously on Yellowjackets...
你有男朋友吗? - 我做到了
You have a boyfriend? - I did.
他实际上想让我和他一起搬到城里
He actually wanted me to move into the city with him.
把我绑在他妈的床上!
Strapped me to a fucking bed!
我是卡利 - 周
I'm Callie. - Jay.
萨德基小姐背叛了她的丈夫
Miss Sadecki was cheating on her husband.
女儿刚刚证实
The daughter just confirmed.
亚当·马丁
Adam Martin...
我们有相当的记录
We've got records of-of quite
你们两个之间的几条短♥信♥
a few texts between the two of you.
你从学校一路走来?
You walked all the way from school?
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
萨米在我办公室已经两个小时了
Sammy's been in my office for two hours.
请过来接他?
Please come and get him?
你是 病得很重
You are... very sick.
我毫不怀疑你在读这封信
I have no doubt you're reading this note.
我确认了一个在汽车旅馆住了三个月的男人的身份
I did ID a man who's been living at the motel for three months.
他认为自己被审问了
He thinks he's being interrogated
联邦调查局明天会公布
by the FBI tomorrow.
奎格利探员愿意加入吗?
Would Agent Quigley care to join?
是时候说实话了 肖娜 - 保持静止
Time to be honest, Shauna. - Hold still.
你把我搞砸了 - 你饿了
You're making me mess up. - You're hungry.
肖娜一直在给杰姬编辫子
Shauna's been braiding Jackie's hair.
她一直在化妆
She's been doing her fucking makeup.
我们正在摆脱
We are getting rid
杰姬两个月大的尸体
of Jackie's two-month-old corpse.
不 地面是凝固的
No, the ground is frozen solid.
我们可以火化她
We can cremate her.
那是什么?
What is that?
她希望我们这样做
She wants us to.
本 本
Ben. Ben.
尝尝这个
Taste this.
嗯
Mmm.
该死这很好
Damn. That's good.
“好”?
"Good"?
真正地好的
Really... good?
你觉得孜然怎么样?
What'd you think of the cumin?
哦 孜然太棒了
Oh, the cumin is fucking fantastic.
我没有在里面放任何孜然 本
I did not put any cumin in it, Ben.
什么混♥蛋♥把孜然放在蛤蜊浓汤里?
What kind of asshole puts cumin in a clam chowder?
天哪 你能集中注意力吗?
Jesus, can you just please focus here?
可以嗯…我想
Okay. Um... I think
你可能会带走整个鲍曼家族
you might be taking this whole Bowman family
把事情搞得有点太严重了
cook-off thing just a little too seriously.
这不是烹饪 而是杂烩
It's not a cook-off, it's a Chowderfest.
我知道我太认真了
And I know I'm taking it too seriously.
相信我 如果我能放松
Believe me, if I could relax
任何事 我向你保证 我会的
about anything ever, I promise you, I would.
嗯 你很幸运
Uh, well, lucky for you,
我只是碰巧知道
I just so happen to know
一些放松技巧
a few relaxation techniques.
哦 是吗? - 嗯 嗯 是 啊
Oh, yeah? - Mm. Mm-hmm. Yeah.
事实上我
In fact I, uh...
我辅修了冷藏
I minored in chillaxing.
过来
Come here.
嘿
Hey.
他妈的什么?
What the fuck?
娜塔莉 那他妈的是什么?
Natalie, what the fuck is that?
他妈的什么?发生了什么事? - 嘿 别 别 不要
What the fuck? What happened? - Hey, don't, don't, don't.
不杰姬怎么了?! - 嘿 不
No! What happened to Jackie?! - Hey, no.
那是杰姬吗?纳特 发生了什么事?!
Is that Jackie? Nat, what happened?!
太!泰 没事
Tai! Tai, it's okay.
没关系 没关系 没关系
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
什么 什么 什么吃了她
Something, something, something ate her.
怎么可能…? - 泰萨!
How could...? - Taissa!
我们吃了她
We ate her.
不 我
No, I...
我做了——我没有 我不会
I did-- I didn't, I wouldn't.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你就坐在我旁边
You were sitting right next to me.
我一定是在梦游
I must have, I must have been sleepwalking.
我睡着了吗?我睡着了吗?
Was I asleep? Was I asleep?
但你和我谈过了
But you talked to me.
你正看着我
You were looking right at me.
不
No.
你真的不记得了? - 嗯
You really don't remember? - Um...
不
No.
太
Tai...
你吃了她的脸
you ate her face.
不 不
No. No.
不
No!
很酷 没有火
It was cool, nothing fire
什么也没坏
Nothing broke
保持简单
Keep simple
没有累 没有老
Nothing tired, nothing old
和你一样
Same as you
和你一样
Same as you
哦 太可爱了 太复活了
Oh, so cute, so revival
如此孤独
So alone
生日套装 只是一个微笑
Birthday suit, just a smile
没有人在家
No one home
和你一样
Same as you
和你一样
Same as you
没有回报 就没有回报
No return, no return
没有理由
No reason
没有回报 就没有回报
No return, no return
没有理由
No reason
没有回报 就没有回报
No return, no return
没有理由
No reason
没有回报 就没有回报
No return, no return
没有理由
No reason
我想
I guess...
没有人要早餐
no one wants breakfast.
我认为没有人饿
I don't think anyone's hungry.
我们应该移♥动♥她
We should move her.
哪里
Where?
我们仍然无法埋葬她
We still can't bury her.
我会带走她的遗体
I'll take her body, or her remains,
或无论飞机是什么
or... whatever to the plane,
和
and...
当地面融化时 她可以和其他人一起埋葬
she can be buried with the others when the ground thaws.
肖娜?
Shauna?
不管你怎么想
Whatever you think.
至少如果你把她埋在那儿
Well, at least if you bury her out there,
看起来她和其他人一起死了
it'll look like she died with the rest of them.
对
Yes.
呼吸你的痛苦 三一
Breathe through your pain, Trinity.
对哦
Yes. Oh.
哦
Oh...
美丽的
Beautiful.
非常感谢
Thank you.
当我走的时候
When I go walking
行走
Walking
当我走的时候
When I go walking
嗯
Hmm
你移♥动♥
You move
我 嗯哼
Me, uh-huh
嗯 嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm, uh-huh
当我们独处时
When we're alone
嗯
Uh-huh
剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表