剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表
我惊慌失措
And I panicked.
我开了一整夜车
I drove all night.
到那时
And by the time
我找到了他
I found him,
他一团糟
he was a mess.
他很害怕 很偏执
He was terrified, he was paranoid.
面对黑暗的唯一方法
The only way to confront the darkness
就是尽可能地接近死亡
is to get as close to death as possible.
当范差点死的时候 当你死的时候
When Van almost died, when you did.
你们都说你们看到了什么
You both said you saw something.
面对黑暗的唯一方法
The only way to confront the darkness to find out
它想要的是尽可能接近死亡
what it wants is to get as close as possible to death.
别再重复了!
Stop reliving this!
你受到了创伤
You're in the vise grip of your trauma.
我觉得我已经找到了他
I felt like I had reached him.
我只希望我从来没有睡着
I just wish I'd never fallen asleep.
哦 你不这样想他吗
Oh, you-you don't think with him like that,
你应该联♥系♥我吗?
you should have reached out to me?
你不认为我能帮助他吗?
You don't think that I could've helped him?
我问过他 内特
I asked him that, Nat.
他说你只会让事情变得更糟
And he said that you would only make things worse.
我半夜醒来 特拉维斯不在
I woke up in the middle of the night and Travis wasn't there.
他留下了如何获得
He left instructions of how to get
他把那张纸条写进了他的银行账户
into his bank account, and he'd written you that note.
我以最快的速度开车去了牧场
I drove as fast as I could to the ranch
他工作的地方 然后
where he worked. And then...
我在谷仓里发现了他
I found him in the barn.
他点了蜡烛
He had lit candles
以符号♥的形状围绕着他
around him in the shape of the symbol.
特拉维斯 你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?!
Travis, what the fuck are you doing?!
我要上吊自杀直到昏倒
I'm gonna hang myself until I pass out
这样我就可以和它说话了 你知道吗?
so I can talk to it, you know?
他把脖子绑在起重机上
He had rigged his neck to a crane.
不要按那个按钮 - 如果它告诉我它想要什么
Do not press that button. - If it tells me what it wants,
我可以让它消失
I can make it go away.
离地面只有几英寸 持续几分钟
Just a few inches off the ground, for a couple of minutes.
你将如何回去?
And how will you get back down?
如果你不帮我 我就自己去做
If you don't help me, I'm just gonna do it myself.
不
No.
好的
Fine.
停下 停下 可以
Stop, stop. Okay.
当你失去知觉的那一刻
The moment you go unconscious,
我要把你放回去 明白了吗?
I am lowering you back down, you got it?
去做吧
Do it.
故事就是这样?
So that's the story?
Travis他妈的死了
That Travis fucking died
因为按钮卡住了?
because the buttons got stuck?
那是
It was...
可怕的事故
a horrendous accident.
我知道有些事情你没有告诉我
I know there's something you're not telling me.
我发誓
I swear.
加油 加油 加油!
Come on, come on, come on!
相信他 相信你的指路明灯
Put your faith in him, your guiding light.
相信他 相信你的指路明灯
Put your faith in him, your guiding light.
不
No!
不
No!
我没有杀他 内特
I didn't kill him, Nat.
我想救他
I was trying to save him.
好吧 这很有趣
Well, that's funny.
因为每次你试图救别人的时候
Because every time that you try to save someone,
发生了很多糟糕的事情
a lot of bad shit happens.
看看25年后的你
And look at you now, 25 years later,
同样的事情又发生了
and the same shit's happening again.
只是这次 你戴的是劳力士手表
Only this time, you're wearing a Rolex.
你有所有的坏玩具
And you have all the broken toys
在这里谁认为你在水上行走
around here who think you walk on water.
我要停下来
I'm gonna put a stop
你♥他♥妈♥的胡说八道 我还不知道怎么回事
to your fucking bullshit. I don't know how yet,
但我会阻止它的 - 好吧 至少你会
but I'm gonna stop it. - Well, at least you'll have
能活着做到这一点 所以这对我来说是一场胜利
to stay alive to do that, so it's a-- a win for me.
带我去火车站!
Take me to the train station!
或者不管有人离开这里
Or however somebody gets out of here,
回归文明!
back to civilization!
恐怕太晚了
Well, I'm afraid it's-it's too late.
你得在这里过夜
You'll have to spend the night here.
所以你在计划毁灭我?
So you're plan for my destruction?
它将不得不等到你休息
It will have to wait until you're rested.
他妈的什么?
What the fuck?
泰?
Tai?
泰? - 嗯
Tai? - Mm.
太!
Tai!
天啊 他妈的
God, fucking...
泰萨?
Taissa?
我来了
I'm coming.
等一下 - 他妈的什么?
Just hold on. - What the fuck?
你知道我要来 却用链子把门锁住?
You knew I was coming, and you chain the door?
对不起 我一定是不假思索地做了
I'm sorry. I must've done it without thinking.
什么
What?
你只是——你看起来像被锤过的大便
You just-- you look like hammered shit.
很酷 谢谢 蒙尼
Cool, thanks, Monni.
很高兴收到你的来信 - 萨米在哪里?
It's nice to hear from you. - Where's Sammy?
和狗玩 - 山姆?
Playing with the dog. - Sam?
好吧 我猜他去了他的房♥间
Okay, I guess he went up to his room.
我没有 来吧
I don't-- Come on.
你知道 这不是我计划的
You know, I didn't plan this.
西蒙 来吧 - 萨米!
Simone, come on. - Sammy!
天啊!
Oh, my God!
哦 他妈的 我是如此 -
Oh, fuck. I'm so--
这一定是一场引人注目的呐喊
It must be a cry for attention.
就像 和我们一起战斗
Like, with us fighting...
所以 你把他一个人留下了?
So, you left him by himself?
让我们去找我们的儿子
Let's go find our son.
操
Fuck.
上帝
God.
我们应该保存她的衣服吗?
Should we save her clothes?
你想把她脱♥光♥吗?
You want to strip her naked?
我的意思是 大部分是她的夹克
I mean, her jacket, mostly.
浪费它似乎是一种耻辱
It seems a shame to waste it.
没有人拿走杰姬的夹克
No one is taking Jackie's jacket.
肖娜 值得一谈
Shauna, it's worth talking about.
不好吧 我们不是他妈的辩论
No! Okay, we're not fucking debating
杰姬是否可以保留她的衣服
whether Jackie gets to keep her clothes.
她并不需要它们 - 停止
It's not like she needs them. - Stop!
哦 现在你是她的保护者了?太少太晚了
Oh, now you're her protector? Too little too late.
妈的 玛丽!操你!
Fuck you, Mari! Fuck you!
嘿大家停下来!
Hey! Everyone, stop!
给她一些空间
Give her some space.
所以 凯尔很震惊
So, Kyle is, like, in shock.
真是太可爱了
That's actually fucking adorable.
他说 你能告诉他他做了什么吗?
He says, will you just tell him what he did?
卡利?卡利?
Callie? Callie?
那家伙一直在监视你
That guy has so been checking you out.
你应该和他调情 然后回到他的住处
You should flirt with him and go back to his place.
好吧
All right.
我在开玩笑
I'm joking.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
因为他可能是个神经病
Because he could be a psycho.
他正在做填字游戏
He's doing a crossword puzzle.
连环杀手喜欢拼图游戏
Serial killers love puzzles.
这是有据可查的事实
It's a documented fact.
剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表