剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表
是的 不要看我 泰
Yeah, don't look at me, Tai.
也许是你的家人?
Maybe your family?
还是你的多重性格?
Or your multiple personalities?
难道没有可能是我们吗?
Isn't there a chance it could be us?
正确的你和我?
Right? You and me?
不
No.
不 去他妈的
No. Fuck that.
听着 我告诉你你说的
Look, I-I told you what you said,
或者她说了什么 或者其他什么
or what she said, or whoever.
所以 这是目前为止
So, t-that's as far as this can go.
我也得照顾好自己 好吗?
I got to take care of myself, too, okay?
当然我永远不会
Of course. I-I would never...
你结婚了 泰莎 再也没有“我们”了
You're married, Taissa. There's no "us" anymore.
当然我知道
Of course. I know that.
你说得对 我很抱歉
You're right. I'm so sorry.
也许我该走了 - 听着 我得开门了
Maybe I should go. - Listen, I got to open
商店 但如果你想让自己变得有用
the store, but if you want to make yourself useful,
你可以 嗯 把这些磁带重新放起来
you could, um, re-shelve some of these tapes.
可以
Okay.
好吧 米斯蒂 你明白了 你可以做到
Okay, Misty, you got this. You can do this.
嘿 你也可以这样做 肖娜 好吗?
Hey, and you can do this, too, Shauna, okay?
继续呼吸
Just keep breathing.
嗯
Uh...
发生了什么事?
What's happening?
有点奇怪
Something feels weird.
看着我 看着我 看看我 肖娜
Look at me. Look at me. Look at me, Shauna.
一切都会好起来的 好吗?
It's gonna be okay, okay?
他们会解决的 - 可以
They're gonna figure this out. - Okay.
只是多一点疼痛
Just a little bit more pain.
肖娜
Shauna...
米斯蒂 振作起来
Misty, snap out of it.
米斯蒂 发生了什么事?
Misty, what is happening?
米斯蒂 发生了什么事?
Misty, what's happening?
肖娜 没关系 只是呼吸 肖娜?
Shauna, it's okay, just breathe. Shauna?
我不能这样做
I can't do this.
我不能这样做 我不能这样做
I can't do this. I can't do this.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
多雾的怎么了 米斯蒂?
Misty. What the fuck, Misty?
米斯蒂! - 你到底要去哪里?
Misty! - Where the hell are you going?
哦 他妈的
Oh, fuck.
本 我们需要你的帮助
Ben. We need your help.
你确定吗? - 来吧 是的 来吧
Are you sure? - Come on. Yes. Come on.
但问题是 我真的
But-but the thing is, I-I really...
我什么都不知道… - 不 不 不
I don't know anything... - No, no, no, no.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
哦哦 我的天 - 不 不 你
Oh. Oh, my God. - No, no, you...
肖娜 对不起 不
Shauna, I'm sorry. No.
我想我帮不了这个
I don't think I can help with this.
我刚刚按下了一个视频的播放键
I-I just pressed play on a video.
别理他 肖娜
Ignore him, Shauna.
数百万年来 妇女一直在生孩子
Women have been having babies for millions of years.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
阿基拉有这个 - 是 啊
Akilah's got this. - Yeah.
哇
W-Wha...
肖娜 没关系 只是呼吸
Shauna, it's okay, just breathe.
可以我想我必须 对吧 掘金?
Okay. I guess I have to, right, Nugget?
你在和谁说话? - 嗯 没有人
Who are you talking to? - Um, no one.
米斯蒂在哪里?
Where's Misty?
多雾的她只是
Misty? She's just...
她只是抓了更多的破布
She's just grabbing more rags.
可以一切都很好
Okay? Everything is fine.
它只是变得有点乱 仅此而已
It's just getting a little messy, that's all.
可以肖娜 我有这个
Okay? Shauna, I've got this.
我们需要产品
We need offerings.
没关系
It's okay.
特拉维斯?
Travis?
流血
Spill blood.
收集一些你能找到的东西
Gather some things you can find.
任何东西
Anything.
请听我说
Please listen.
肖娜 看着我 看着我
Shauna, just look at me. Look at me.
肖娜 呼吸 呼吸
Shauna, breathe. Breathe.
放下你的供品
Place your offerings down.
他们他妈的在干什么?
What the fuck are they doing?
荒野认可你的牺牲
The wilderness recognizes your sacrifice.
我也是
And so do I.
谢谢你在这么短的时间内见到我
Uh, thank you for seeing me on such short notice.
呃 它还在发生
Uh, it's still happening.
幻觉?
The visions?
是的 不仅仅是幻觉 也是这个 嗯
Yeah, not just the visions. It's also this, um...
…呃 感觉
...uh, feeling.
即使是我知道的事情就在我面前
Even about things I know are right in front of me. It's...
就好像它把我指向
It's like it's-it's pointing me toward...
…那时
...back then.
朝向你的过去
Toward your past.
正如我之前提到的 这对人们来说并不罕见
As I mentioned before, it's not uncommon for people
他们的心理受到控制而感到焦虑
whose psychoses are controlled to feel anxiety
关于他们的症状复发
about their symptoms returning.
你对过去的恐惧可能吗
Is it possible your fear of the past
可能是担心你生病?
might be a fear of your illness?
不
No.
不 这就是问题所在
No, that's the problem.
我并不担心我生病了
I'm not worried that I'm ill.
我担心我从来没有生病过
I'm worried that I've never been ill.
这就是为什么这一切都在发生
And that's why all of this is happening.
特拉维斯来了 娜塔莉 现在米斯蒂也来了
Uh, Travis coming, Natalie and now Misty's here, too.
就像
It's like...
就像是它把他们送到这里
It's like It sent them here...
给我看
to show me.
给你看什么?
To show you what?
那是真的
That It was real.
我 我并不是唯一一个有这种感觉的人
And that I, I wasn't the only one who felt It out there.
是我们所有人 是我们的一部分
It was all of us. It was a part of us.
什么是“它” 洛蒂?
What is "It," Lottie?
那个地方的力量
The power of that place.
那个地方的神
The god of that place.
我们做到了
We did...
…它的名字里有可怕的东西
...terrible things in Its name.
我想 当我们获救时
And I thought that, when we were rescued,
我们把它留在那里了 但现在我意识到
that we left It there, but now I realize...
…我们把它带回来了
...we brought It back with us.
让它出来
Let it out.
我们在这里等你
We're here for you.
不
No!
我太想她了!
I miss her so much!
回来
Come back.
你想转一圈吗?
Would you like a turn?
不
No.
非常感谢
Thank you.
大多数在这里登记的人都以某种方式被甩了
Most everyone who checks in here got dumped one way or another.
哦
Oh.
没什么好羞愧的
Nothing to be ashamed of.
我解散后加入
I joined after dissolving
订阅马肉生意
a subscription horse meat business
我从我姐夫开始
I started with my brother-in-law.
我从来没有真正经历过分手
Well, I've never actually been through a breakup,
所以
so...
……这些都不适用于我
...none of this really applies to me.
你收到的沃尔特发来的短♥信♥怎么样?
What about all those texts you were getting, from Walter?
你知道吗 我只是 呃 走过场
You know what, I'm just, uh, going through the motions
剧集 | 黄蜂(2021) | 导航列表