剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表
He thought that you were so blindly loyal,
一个极其愚蠢的可悲棋子
such a complete and utter sap, moron,
会自愿为大家挡子弹
a stooge that you would proudly take the heat for everyone
像个乖乖牌……
like a good, obedient little--
狄恩先生
Mr. Dean?
可以去见他们了
They're ready for you.
再见 戈登
See you around, Gordon.
眼镜很帅 约翰
Nice glasses, John.
欢迎回到人间
Uh, welcome back to the land of the living.
我借你的书看
I borrowed your book.
巴克利是我在墨西哥城的下属
Buckley served under me in Mexico City.
你不该告诉我这个吧
Aren't you not supposed to tell me that?
真是个称职的间谍
Some spook you are.
听说埃利克曼和霍德曼 因为做伪证受到监禁
I just heard Ehrlichman and Haldeman are going to do time for perjury.
巴德克罗格拒绝了认罪协商
And Bud Krogh actually turned down a plea deal.
好一个童军
Goddamn boy scout.
克罗格是个正直的人
Krogh is a decent fellow...
不像那个胆小鬼狄恩
unlike that pantywaist Dean.
他要是再多说一个字
I swear to God, one more word out of his mouth,
我就会把铅笔捅进他脑袋
I would have embedded my pencil in his brain.
我相信你会
I don't doubt it.
我自作主张……
Oh, I've taken the liberty
帮你做了一份简单的饮食运动计划
of writing up a brief diet and exercise regimen for you.
我们得谈一谈
We need to talk.
好啊
All right.
-说吧 -科尔森告诉时代杂♥志♥
?Qué pasa? Colson just told Time magazine...
他认为是中情局杀了桃乐丝
he thinks the CIA killed Dorothy.
不可能
That's bullshit.
我知道谁是真凶
I know who really killed her.
是我
I did.
我做的每个决定 说的每个字
Every choice I made, every word I said,
害她登上那班飞机
put her on that plane.
而这份愧疚会跟着我一辈子
And I've got to live with that every minute... for the rest of my life.
桃乐丝是自己做的选择
Hey. Dorothy made her own choices.
我们都是
We all did.
我失去了……
I lost...
一切
everything.
我为何会流落于此
So, what the hell am I doing here?
我们到底还在保护谁
Who the hell are-- are we still protecting
我连儿子都得给别人扶养
while someone else is raising my son?
我们在保护……
We are protecting...
我们国家
our country,
我们的信念
our way of life...
我们自身
and ourselves.
我们在保护……
We are protecting...
自己的尊严
our honor.
这个嘛 老兄
Well, amigo,
若华府只剩我俩与克罗格有尊严
if you, me, and Bud Krogh are the last honorable men in DC...
那你就得好好想想
then you've got to take a real hard look
尊严在这个时代还有何价值
at what honor's worth these days.
我打算与检察官配合
I'm going to cooperate... with the prosecution.
那么你的这个决定……
Well, that is a...
会让你悔恨……
decision that you would regret...
一辈子
for the rest of your life.
戈登
Gordon...
现在我心中仅存的……
all I have left...
全是悔恨
is regret.
无论我是否在牢里
Whether I'm in here or not.
就这样吗
So that's it.
我们经历了那么多
After all we've been through...
做了那么多
after all we've done...
你打算就这么丢下我
you're just gonna leave me on the beach?
小心点 老兄
Cuidado, muchacho.
有件事得说清楚 老兄
Let's get something straight, amigo.
我们会被关进来都是因为你
The only reason that we are in here is because of you.
水门案只是小事
Watergate break-in, that was chicken shit!
封口费才是问题的导火线
The hush money! That was the problem!
都因为你想继续……
All because you needed to maintain some...
过奢侈又虚伪的生活
fancy phony-baloney lifestyle!
四个俱乐部
Four clubs?
谁会加入四个俱乐部
Who belongs to four goddamn clubs?
给我闭嘴
Oh, just shut the hell up.
别再装腔作势了
Stop this insane play-acting
回到你家人身边吧
and go home to your family.
真该死
I mean, hell.
他们撤销所有对艾斯伯格的指控
They dropped all charges against Dan Ellsberg
是因为我们
because of us.
那个左派浑蛋 泄漏机密的叛徒
That pinko, that traitorous leaker of state secrets, is a free man.
重获自♥由♥都是因为我们
And we freed him.
你想打一场仗吗
You wanted to fight a war?
我们打过了
We just did.
也彻头彻尾打输了
And we utterly and irrevocably lost!
这只是主观想法 我认为……
That is a matter of opinion.
你才不是什么……
And I would--
纳粹党卫队的黑衫军
You are not some elite Nazi stormtrooper, Gordon.
你只是个失败的调查局干员
You're just a failed FBI agent,
失败的政客 失败的间谍
a failed politician, and a failed spy.
你知道水门行动为何失败吗
Do you know why Watergate went sideways?
因为你脑子里都是屎
Because you're so full of shit, Gordon,
多到都从你耳朵流出来了
that it is dripping out of your ears.
你根本不清楚
You... have no idea
我的能耐
what I am capable of.
我会亲手把铅笔递给你
I'd hand you the pencil myself,
可惜那是违♥禁♥品♥
but we're not allowed to have them.
来吧 放饭了
Let's go, chow time!
排好队
Line up!
叫你们排队没听见啊
I said line up!
快点
Let's go!
起步走
Walk!
让开……
Move! Move!
两包烟计划
- Two cartons of Pall Malls. - He broke my fucking nose!
带那个浑蛋去单独监禁
Take that motherfucker to solitary!
我的国家啊
My country, ‘tis of thee ?
美丽的自♥由♥国度
Sweet land of liberty ?
我在为你歌♥唱
Of thee I sing... ?
能开始了吗
You ready?
可以
Yes.
你发誓提供给 参议院委员会的证据
Do you swear that the evidence that you shall give to the Senate Select Committee on Presidential Campaign Activities shall be the truth,
皆属实 完整并无任何谎言
the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
我发誓
I do.
杭特先生
Uh, Mr. Hunt, do you have a statement
你有声明要念给委员会听吗
which you wish to read to the committee?
是的
I do.
请开始
Could you read it please?
委员会主席与委员诸公
Mr. Chairman, members of the committee.
我叫霍华杭特
My name is E. Howard Hunt.
我今日来回答你们调查中的疑问
I am here today to answer questions bearing on your current investigation.
请你把麦克风拿近点
Mr. Hunt, I think it would be better if you took the microphone and brought it closer
靠近你的嘴
or more directly closer to your mouth.
我会说明与水门案的关联
I will describe my relationship to the Watergate entry,
及我在案发后遭遇的事
and the events which have befallen me since that day.
我是1918年 出生于纽约州汉堡镇
I...was born in 1918 in Hamburg, New York.
家父是律师及法官
My father was a lawyer and judge.
家母是钢琴家
My mother was a pianist.
两个月前 杭特的证词会引起关注
Two months ago, E. Howard Hunt's testimony would have been fascinating.
但此时此刻
But at this point in time,
人们似乎较关注其他事件
it seems to have been overshadowed by other events.
埃利克曼等人 因艾斯伯格案受到的指控
The indictment of John Ehrlichman and others in the Ellsberg break-in case,
人们持续争论白宫录音带
the continuing battle over those White House tapes,
以及另一起涉及安格纽副总统的丑闻
and of course a separate scandal involving Vice President Spiro Agnew.
我想重申
剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表