剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表
- Oh, noth... nothing. - Then what? What? What are you talking about?
我们一起做过一些事
We just did some stuff together.
什么事
What stuff?
我……
I...
其实没什么 我只是帮他……
you know, nothing, really. I just helped him, you know...
把一些设备擦干净
clean... clean some equipment, and...
像是麦克风 还有录音机
it was microphones and... tape... tape recorders.
是逮捕案的隔天凌晨
And it was the morning after the arrests.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-他叫你帮忙灭证 -我不知道
- He had you destroy evidence? - I don't know.
有他的打字机和……
It was his typewriter and...
我……
I...
我们都丢进河里了
We just threw it all into the river.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for... for telling me.
说来挺奇怪的
You know, it's actually kind of far out.
我们最近的关系变好了
We've been getting along a lot better lately.
你父亲总是喜欢亡羊补牢
Well, your father is always at his best when it's too late.
走
Go.
走
Here.
要喂食新鲜胡萝卜
Make sure they give him fresh carrots.
马闻得出来
He knows when they're fresh, okay?
没问题 杭特太太
Will do, Mrs. Hunt.
别担心 它们的新家很棒
Don't worry. They've got a fine new home.
来自纽约选举总部的消息
Reporting from CBS News Election Headquarters in New York.
有请记者华特克朗凯
Here is correspondent Walter Cronkite.
根据南达科他州的取样数据显示
We can now say on the basis of our sample precincts from South Dakota
麦戈文参议员在故乡州落败
that Senator McGovern has not won his home state.
-太好了 这给了我希望 -尼克松最终会拿下此州
This... this gives me hope!
以百分之55的得票率 胜过对手百分之45
...when all the votes are in by 55 to 45%.
无论我受过什么苦难 都是值得的
Whatever trials and tribulations I have been through it was worth it.
-你见过总统吗 爸 -没有 儿子
Have you met the president yet, Dad? No, son.
但总统夸奖过我写的一份备忘录
But the president once gave a memo I wrote an A-plus.
哪种备忘录
What kind of memo?
我建议他免除胡佛的调查局长职位
Well, I suggested he replace J. Edgar Hoover as head of the FBI.
我认为他缺乏判断力
I felt that Hoover was lacking judgment
也质疑他的忠诚度
and I questioned his loyalty.
总统说那是他看过最棒的备忘录
The president called it the best memo he'd ever read.
没错
Wow!
那份备忘录非常了不起
God damn, that was a hell of a memo.
该死
Oh, God damn it!
参议员正走向演讲台
And there's the senator, approaching the podium.
麦戈文今晚的演讲
Senator McGovern's speech tonight will most certainly be
一定会是竞选活动中最有效的
the most effective of his whole campaign.
非常有效 蠢蛋
Oh, real effective, dummy.
你投给谁
Who did you vote for?
不关你的事
None of your business.
总统赢了才能赦免爸爸
We need the president to win so that he can pardon Papa.
-什么是赦免 -没什么
- What's a pardon? - Nothing.
得到496张选举人票
And 496 electoral votes in comparison
而麦戈文拿下两州 只有17票
to McGovern's two states resulting in 17.
努力全白费了
Well, it was all for nothing.
别这么说 桃乐丝
Come on, Dot.
你的水门行动
All of your Watergate...
全都白费了
was for nothing.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
这表示……
This...
今晚的赢家是美国
is a victory for America.
是民♥主♥
For democracy!
自♥由♥ 法律与秩序
For freedom. For law and order,
我们是获胜的一方
and we are on the winning side!
-尼克松现在就能…… -我的天啊 醒醒吧
- Now, Nixon can do with... - Oh, my God, Howard. Wake up!
尼克松现在什么都不会做
Nixon isn't going to do anything
因为他已经赢了
because now, he doesn't fucking have to.
而我们的生活却全毁了
And our whole world is broken.
跟你那该死的打字机一样
Just like your stupid typewriter.
相信我 尼克松……
Honey, trust me, Nixon...
尼克松去死啦
Oh, fuck Nixon!
你们母亲不是认真的
Your mother didn't mean that.
听起来是哦
Sounded like she meant it.
1972年12月8日
给新钞是好事
Fresh cash is a hopeful sign.
-代表他们会在乎 -你说了算
- It means they care. - Sure.
你这趟会紧张吗
Are you nervous about the trip?
只是去芝加哥蜻蜓点水
It's just a quick stop in Chicago.
霍华 我回来后会带大卫离开
Howard, when I get back, I'm taking David and we're leaving.
我想离婚
I want a divorce.
我知道我犯了错
Listen, I know, I know I've made mistakes.
别说了 霍华
Just save it, Howard.
桃乐丝 你可不可以……
Dorothy, please...
有件事我从没告诉过你
You know, there's something I never told you.
我们刚在一起时
Back when we first got together
我的处长把我拉进他办公室
my station chief pulled me into his office
给我看一份档案
and showed me a file.
是你的档案
Your file.
他们担心你对种族歧视的厌恨
They were concerned that your... visceral hatred of racism
会让你容易投靠共♥产♥党
made you vulnerable to Communist recruitment.
一群蠢蛋
Idiots.
他们叫我做出选择
They gave me a choice.
离开你 或是……
Leave you or
与所有会种族歧视的朋友切断关系
cut off all ties with any friends of mine who were overt racists.
你觉得这能改变我的想法
This is... is supposed to change my mind?
我失去了很多朋友
It was a lot of people!
你一直都是最重要的 一直都是如此
- You have always come first with me, Dot. - Always.
-而你的搭档是纳粹分子 -是前任搭档
- And now your partner is a Nazi. - Ex-partner!
这恰好反映出我们现在的婚姻
That should tell you all you need to know about the current state of our marriage.
其实你也没好到哪里去
You know, you are no angel yourself.
在乌拉圭跑来跑去
All that running around in Uruguay
带着你的意大利小牛郎奎利亚提
with your Italian gigolo, Quagliotti.
没错 我发现那些信了
Yeah. I found the letters.
非常♥劲♥爆
Real spicy stuff.
所以你在拉丁美洲风流逍遥时
So while you were screwing your way through Latin America
我就该乖乖待在家里
I was supposed to sit happily at home
换尿布 编织美国国旗
changing diapers and knitting an American flag?
无论情况多糟
On my worst day...
我都不会叫自己的小孩
I would not have used one of our children
与我一起犯下灭证的重罪
to aid and abet in the felony destruction of evidence.
什么
What?
约翰全都告诉我了
St. John told me about the typewriter and all the rest.
你把自己家人拖下水
You tracked your shit into our house.
我很抱歉 我……
I am so sorry, I...
我要去赶飞机了
I have a flight to catch.
我帮你提行李
Let me help you carry your bag in.
现在装模作样也没用
Chivalry is the last thing I want from you right now.
桃乐丝 求求你
Dorothy, please!
我们不能就这样结束
It can't end like this.
都只是因为那条该死的胶带
All because of a goddamn little piece of tape?
霍华啊
Oh, Howard.
我们的婚姻早在十一年前 就在古巴海岸上结束了
Our marriage ended 11 years ago on a beach in Cuba.
我一直勉强维系着这个家
I have been holding this family together with spit
希望你有天会改变
and glue hoping you would come around
但我受够了
but I am done.
我们结束了
We're done.
杭特太太
Mrs. Hunt.
我是蜜雪儿克拉克
Michelle Clark.
谢谢你同意见面
Thanks for agreeing to speak in person.
应该的
Yes, of course.
你丈夫知道我们会见面吗
Does your husband know you're talking to me?
二位要香槟吗
Hi, there. Champagne?
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不需要经过他同意
I don't need his permission.
剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表