剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表
今晚最开心的两个人
The two men who look most pleased tonight
是尼克松与布里兹涅夫
were President Nixon and Brezhnev,
因为他们各自战胜了国内……
and well, they might since both have prevailed over groups in their own countries
反对军武限制的团体
who think an arms limitation deal is wicked folly.
今晚签订的协议有赖于勇气 时间 耐心与外交技巧
What was signed tonight was the result of risks, time patience, and political skill.
核武签约仪式在克里姆林宫举♥行♥……
The signing ceremony for the agreements on nuclear weapons...
第二小队呼叫第三小队
Unit Two to Unit Three. Come in.
第三小队 请通报状况
Unit Two to Unit Three. Request status report, over.
鲍德温 前调查局干员
第三小队收到 等我一下
Unit Three to Unit Two. Roger that. Give me a sec. Over.
今晚克里姆林宫的仪式很顺利
So it all went well in Vladimir's Hall in the Kremlin tonight.
就算还算不上朋友 尼克松也能稍微放心……
And if Mr. Nixon didn't make any new friends his enemies looked less dangerous.
水门办公大楼六楼
民♥主♥党全国委员会
And as far as the history of the nuclear age is concerned...
呼叫第一及第二小队
Unit Three to Units One and Two.
鸡还在鸡舍里 完毕
Chickens are in the henhouse. Over.
收到
Copy that.
收到
Copy that.
正经过大门 完毕
Passing the entrance now. Over.
第二小队 你们要去哪里
Unit Two. Where are you going?
为何会经过鸡舍的大门
Why are you passing the entrance to the henhouse?
大厅24小时都有警卫
There's a 24-hour guard in the lobby
所以我找到了后门
so I found us a back door.
后门
Back door?
第二小队 什么后门
Unit Two... what back door?
我们来这里干吗
- What the fuck are we doing here?
-等等就知道 -晚上好
- You'll see. Good evening, gentlemen.
欢迎光临水门饭店
Welcome to the Watergate Hotel.
走这边
This way.
幸运的是
Lucky for us
这座综合大厦的六栋大楼是相通的
the complex contains six different buildings all interconnected.
我们能绕过大厅的警卫
So we can bypass lobby security.
各位晚上好
Good evening, gentlemen.
欢迎来到水门办公大楼
Welcome to the Watergate Office Building
民♥主♥党全国委员会的根据地
home of the Democratic National Committee.
真厉害 老大
Very nice, boss.
-要往下 -往下
- Down. - Down?
往下
Down.
呼叫第二小队
Unit Three to Unit Two.
请原地待命 完毕
Hold your position. Over.
别担心
Worry not.
宴客楼层有个完美的躲藏处
I found us the perfect place to hide and wait on the banquet level.
第二小队 宴客楼层哪里有地方能躲
Unit Two, where the hell are you gonna hide on the banquet level?
很简单 我预订了一间宴会厅
Simple, I booked a banquet room.
各位晚上好
Good evening, gentlemen.
欢迎光临欧陆宴会厅
Welcome to the Continental Room.
我们是美利达公♥司♥的人
We are the Ameritas party.
-我们是 -对
- We are? - Yeah.
我们是……
- We are. - We are.
白宫水管工
第一季第三集
请教各位
So, tell me, gentlemen.
美利达公♥司♥从事哪种业务
What does the Ameritas Corporation do?
什么
What?
(西语)我不知要说什么 看他们笑话吧
I don't know what to tell them. Let them screw up.
做生意的
Business.
-做生意的 -哪种生意
- Business. - What kind of business?
运输业……
Transportation. - Transportation.
(西语)没错
- Yes, yes, exactly.
请慢用
Bon appetit!
你的怎么是汤
How come you got soup?
汤和沙拉二选一啊
Because it was soup or salad.
我以为两样都有
I thought it was soup and salad.
这是哪儿啊
不知道
我说法兰克啊
Say, Frank.
你在战场上杀过不少日本鬼子吧
Bet you killed quite a few Japs during the war.
我不想自夸
I ain't one to brag.
他本来帮卡斯特罗贿赂过许多人
Why don't you ask him about the couple of dozen guys he greased for Castro
结果发现那个大胡子浑蛋
before he realized the bearded shitbird
跟赫鲁晓夫有一腿
was giving Khrushchev a courtesy reach-around?
你们要知道
You know,
斐代尔不只骗过我这个中情局人士
I wasn't the only Company man to get outsmarted by Fidel,
爱德华 你干过的肮脏事不输我
Eduardo. Your hands as dirty as mine.
-谢谢你 -搞什么
- Thank you. - What the shit?
你有两碗汤
- You got another soup?
-我加点的 -我也要一碗
- I ordered it. Can I get another soup?
很抱歉 先生
I'm very sorry, sir.
那是最后一碗
That was the last one.
谢谢各位
Gentlemen, thank you.
你们可以先离开
You can clear out now.
我们想再待一下抽几根雪茄
We're gonna stay maybe have a couple of stogies.
想得真周到 非常感谢
You're way ahead of me. Thank you so much.
谢谢 祝今晚愉快
- Thank you, sir. Have a good night.
你也是
- You too.
戈登
Gordon.
各位
Gentlemen.
现在晚上十点
It's 10.00pm.
第二小队前往委员会
Unit Two will head to the DNC.
我的小队会去麦戈文总部与内应会合
My team will go meet our guy at the McGovern HQ.
-出发 -(西语)走吧
- Come on. - Hey. Go ahead.
(西语)这是苏格兰的 古巴没有
Villo. This is from Scotland. I'm not going to see this in Cuba, right? - No, maybe later.
记住 所有东西都要拍下来
- Remember... photograph everything.
是 老大 跟费丁那次一样
- Right, boss. Just like Fielding.
不对
No.
不能跟那次一样
Not like Fielding.
等鲍德温的讯号♥再上去
Wait for Baldwin's signal, then head up.
了解
Roger that.
呼叫第三小队 鸡舍状况如何
Unit Two to Unit Three. What's happening in the henhouse? Over.
就是那里
That's the place.
我在麦戈文竞选团队的内应说
My inside man at the McGovern campaign said
去后门等他
wait by the back door.
后面那里很亮
Well, it is pretty damn bright back there.
交给我处理
I can fix that.
这个角度很难瞄准
Tricky angle.
你当过兵吗
Did you serve?
当过 但没上过战场
I did, but I missed out on all the action.
在派往韩国前 做基本训练时
In basic training before we shipped off to Korea
有些人想跟我比赛仰卧起坐
some of the fellows challenged me to a sit-up contest.
我赢了 但导致阑尾破裂
I won the contest, but blew my appendix.
想到还是会怕
Still haunts me.
别担心 我会射中的
Don't worry. I'll get it.
或许是你的阑尾作祟
Maybe it's your appendix.
呼叫第二小队 鸡舍状况没变
Unit Three to Unit Two. Henhouse status unchanged.
不能上去 完毕
That's a no-go. Over.
收到
Copy that. Over.
那些浑蛋周五晚上还在工作
我们也是啊
有道理
差一点
Very close.
别晃来晃去
Please stop swaying.
我会晃是因为你都射不中
I wouldn't be swaying if you made the fucking shot.
差一点 霍尔恐
Almost, Halcon.
-霍尔恐是啥 -他的绰号♥
- What's Halcon? - His nickname.
意思是猎隼
It means the falcon.
鸟中之王
The bird all other birds fear.
那不是该念成霍尔肯吗
Shouldn't it be "hal-con," like "fal-con?"
不对
No.
射得真准 霍尔恐
Nice shot, Halcon.
放我下去吧
Come on. Help me down.
霍尔肯比较好听
Halcon really sounds better.
(西语)可恶
Fuck.
到底怎样啊
What the hell is going on?
(西语)不知道
- I don't know.
先生 主管说你们十点就会结束
剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表