剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表
36 35 34 33
Thirty-six, 35, 34, 33...
你有哪天没做吗
Do you ever miss a day?
没有
Negative.
第二小队呼叫第一小队……
Unit Two to Unit One. Unit Two to Unit One.
-我们潜入了 -第一小队收到
We're in. Unit One to Unit Two. Copy that.
非常好
Outstanding.
终于啊
Finally.
我说……
So...
到底是谁了杀肯尼迪
who really killed JFK?
我的天啊
Oh, Christ.
我觉得科德梅尔知道是谁
I think Cord Meyer knew who really killed JFK.
所以他们杀了他老婆
And then, they killed his wife
来封住他的嘴
so that he would stay quiet about it.
你觉得呢
What do you think of that?
我觉得别人都不知道你有多聪明
I think you are a... far smarter man than anyone gives you credit for.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
现在想起来
Come to think of it
奥斯华在墨西哥时 你不是那里的中情局外站主任吗
weren't you CIA station chief in Mexico when Oswald was there?
少烦啦 戈登
Oh, God, Gordon.
鲍比 我是威斯
Hey, Bobby, it's Wills.
现在人在车♥库♥
I'm in the garage.
这里有点状况
Yeah, I got a situation down here.
我上去看看
I'm coming up.
1963年11月22日 你人在哪里
Where were you on November 22nd, 1963?
我跟桃乐丝在华府的中餐厅吃饭
I was with Dorothy in a Chinese restaurant in downtown DC.
我对华伦委员会也是这么说的
Like I told the Warren Commission.
第三小队呼叫第一小队 请回答
Unit Three to Unit One. Come in. Over.
第一小队收到
This is Unit One, over.
我们的人穿得像嬉皮吗
Are our guys dressed like hippies? Over.
不是 他们是穿西装
No. Our guys are wearing suits.
怎么了
Why? Over.
六楼有三个嬉皮打扮的人
There are three guys dressed like hippies on six
还拿着手电筒
and they've got flashlights. Over.
清洁工
Cleaning staff?
嬉皮去打扫
Hippies? Cleaning?
或许是清洁工
Probably cleaning staff. Over.
他们有枪
They've got guns. Over.
警♥察♥
Cops.
别用这个频道保持静默
Stay off this channel, maintain radio silence.
收拾东西快离开
Pack up and get out. Over.
收到
Roger that.
明天要再试一次吗
Are we gonna try again tomorrow?
叫他们快跑
Get them the hell outta there.
我知道
Yes, I know.
拜托哦 真男人
Come on, Macho.
呼叫第二小队 请回答
Unit One to Unit Two. Come in.
呼叫第二小队 请回答
Unit One to Unit Two. Come in.
他怎么没回答
Why the hell isn't he answering?
这里是第二小队 我们困住了
Unit Two to Unit One. They got us.
先别轻举妄动
Let's sit tight.
还不知道对方身份
We don't know who they are.
真男人身上有这个房♥间的钥匙
Macho has a room key... to this room.
你去收天线 我收拾房♥间
You get the antenna. I'm gonna pack the bags.
可恶……
Fuck... fuck. Oh, fuck!
怎么那么慢
- What's taking you so long?
太紧了
- It's too tight!
是你叫我锁紧的
You told me to tighten it!
不要慌
Don't panic!
可恶
Fuck!
不要慌
Don't panic!
动作快
Come on!
快走
Come on! Hurry!
艾德华马丁
Edward Martin.
你来这里干吗
What were you doing here?
天啊 这个绝了
Holy shit. Check this out.
他们身上搜到的
Found this on 'em.
谁会带这么多现金来偷东西
Who brings that much cash to a burglary?
你们先去抢过别的地方吗
Did you rob some place before coming here?
你们到底是谁
Who the fuck are you guys?
快点……
Come on... come on.
跑快点
Let's go!
快啊
Hurry up!
不要停下
- Just keep moving.
你说得倒轻松
- Easy for you to say.
你现在知道 穿那个步态改变装置多难受了
Now you know how that stupid CIA gait-alterer felt.
-自然一点 -希望你的兄弟口风够紧
- Casual. - Let's hope your amigos can keep their mouths shut.
这次不能怪到瘾君子头上
We can't blame this one on the junkies.
古巴人绝不会松口
The Cubans will never talk. Ever.
追查不到我们的 放心
Nothing leads back to us. We're fine.
莱克伍德乡村俱乐部
Lakewood Country Club?
你是会员吗
You a member?
-再见 -走
- Bye-bye. - All right. Let's go.
(西语)再见 朋友
Goodbye, my friends.
-我叫法兰克威斯 没有错 -马丁先生
Mr. Martin.
我是水门大楼的警卫
1972年6月17日
以下故事就发生在那天
我当时在巡逻
发现一盏灯熄灭
锁被打开 门贴着胶带
听见来来回♥回♥的脚步声
本片为真实事件之戏剧模拟 但闯入遭逮捕属实
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表