剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表
Oh, God.
-贝尔女士…… -艾温娜
- Oh, honey. - Mrs. Beard? - Edwina?
我在 妈妈
- I'm here, Mama!
贝尔女士 这是不是……
- Mrs. Beard, is this your...
-够了 所有人都出去 -我没办法呼吸
- I can't breathe! - Stop! Stop it! - I can't breathe! That's enough! Everyone out!
-救救我…… -快出去
Oh, help! - Help me! - Get out!
叫医生
- Someone get the doctor!
我无法呼吸
- I can't breathe. I can't breathe.
-医生…… -天啊 好难受
- Doctor! - Oh, God. - Oh, honey. - Doctor!
-医生 -我吸不到气 救救我
Doctor! I can't breathe, help me, help me.
-一次 -厉害哦 丽莎
- Went. - Shit. Very nice.
谢谢
One sec, thank you.
-四 -很好
- Four. - Very nice.
丽莎 要记得吃……
Lisa, honey, did you remember to take...
记得 我吃药了
Yes, Mother. I took my pill.
谢谢你
Thank you.
换我放大绝
Coming in for the kill.
床
B-E-D. Bed.
安德森与他的同事休姆
Anderson and his associate, Brit Hume
认为有人去丹佛说服贝尔改变说法
believe somebody persuaded Mrs. Beard to change her story in Denver.
(法语)晚上好
Good evening.
爸 你去哪儿了
Hi, Papa. Where were you?
丹佛
Denver.
要跟我们玩吗
Do you wanna play with us?
来吧 爸爸
Yeah, Papa.
好啊
Sure.
给老爸挪个位置
Make room for Papa.
妈 换你了
Mama. Your turn.
完成
D-O-E. Done.
没有Q 字母U就没用
U's are useless without Q's.
其实反过来说才对
Actually, it's the other way around.
也是
Touch.
全录影印机
Xerox.
那是专有名词
That's a proper noun.
什么是
- What is?
全录影印机
- Xerox.
已经变成常用单词了
No, it's become just a regular word.
大家都会用来形容影印
I mean, nobody says, "Hey, can you photocopy this?"
还是专有名词
- It's still a proper noun.
妈
- Mama...
我们只是随便玩玩
We're just playing for fun.
我们没在……计分
We're not keeping score.
没有规则的游戏有什么好玩的
What's the point of playing a game with no rules, right?
就像是无政♥府♥状态
Then, it's just anarchy.
其实能 爸爸
Actually, Papa...
这才叫无政♥府♥状态
this is anarchy!
该死的大学教育
Fucking "college education."
霍华
Howard.
-真是太过分了 -我同意
- That was unacceptable. - I agree.
做得好 两位
- Bravo! Bravo, gentlemen! - Fantastic.
-非常棒 -做得好 请坐
- Bravo. Have a seat right there. - Fantastic.
我们觉得该告诉二位 情报指出
We... we thought you might like to know our sources tell us
参议院拒绝了泰德甘乃迪 继续调查的请求
that the Senate has denied Ted Kennedy's request for further hearings
多亏了二位
thanks to you.
这是他的功劳
Oh, thanks to him.
但我仍不知道他怎么做到的
I'm still not quite sure how he pulled it off, though.
这是靠团队合作
Oh, and that, it... was a team effort.
你们应该听说胡佛局长的事了吧
I assume you guys heard the news about Mr. Hoover this morning.
我们诚心慰问寡妇托尔森
We sent our condolences to the Widow Tolson.
上天终于办成 前五任总统都做不到的事
The good Lord finally did what the last five presidents never could.
恭喜两位
Congratulations, gentlemen.
让贝尔女士搞清事实
Great work on helping Ms. Beard get her facts straight.
我们的荣幸 长官
Our pleasure, sir.
对了 宝石计划批准了
Oh, by the way, Project Gemstone has been approved.
你俩要尽快组织一个团队
I want you two to put together your team ASAP.
他是来叫我的
That's... that's my cue.
-做得好…… -谢啦 约翰
- Nice work. Nice work. - Oh, yeah, thank you, Don.
你俩要跟麦考德聊聊
I want you two to huddle with McCord
再告诉我需要什么
and tell me what you're gonna need, all right?
麦考德
McCord?
找他干吗
Well, what are we doing with McCord?
他是委员会的安全主管 米契尔觉得他能派上用场
He's head of Security for the Committee and Mitchell thought he could be useful.
什么
What?
米契尔开除他了 他是玛莎的保姆
Mitchell fired him. He was Martha's babysitter.
他也很懂各种装置
I know. He's also a whiz with gizmos.
窃听器 电子监视器
Bugs and electronic surveillance,
你俩待过中情局和调查局 他很适合陪你们玩
ex-CIA and ex-FBI so he's the perfect playmate for you two.
而且我们请得起他 他是现职员工
And we can afford him because he's already on the payroll.
你不懂
Don't you get it?
我们需要体制外的人
We need operatives who are off the payroll!
保护高层
- Plausible deniability!
没关系的
- Oh, it's fine.
我们会叫麦考德在游艇上装窃听器
- No. - We'll have McCord wire the yacht.
忘了说
Oh, about that.
-不能租游艇 -什么
There is no yacht. - What?
可惜也不能找妓♥女♥
- And no hookers, sadly.
那些妓♥女♥非常期待
Those hookers were looking forward to it.
我知道 但只批准了一个宝石计划
I know, but only one Gemstone was approved
你们的预算是25万 应该够了
and your new operating budget is 250 thou which should be more than ample.
这只有说好的四分之一
God damn it, Jeb, that's a quarter of what we were promised!
-冷静点 -等等
- Easy. - Hold on...
是批准哪个宝石计划
Which Gemstone was approved?
该死的蛋白石计划
Project fucking Opal.
十二个计划
Twelve gemstones,
他们偏偏选了 窃听民♥主♥党全国委员会
they pick the bugging of the DNC.
真没远见
Where is the vision?
这计划的确是最便宜的
It is the cheapest.
你仍得付我钱 戈登
But you're still gonna need to pay me, Gordon.
之后再说 吉姆
Not now, Jim.
那栋建筑真壮观 老大
That's a really big fucking building, Boss.
听说饭店不错
I heard the hotel is nice.
别担心 里面的锁都难不倒维洛
Do not worry. Villo can pick any lock in there.
-对吧 维洛 -(西语)什么
Right, Villo? - What?
我们干吗傻盯大楼
What the fuck are we doing staring at this building?
我六小时前就想去找女人
'Cause I'm about six hours overdue for pussy.
-再见 -法兰克
- Goodbye. - Frank!
-各位 -法兰克走了
- Oh, great. - Gentlemen...
别管法兰克了 各位
- Frank! - We lost Frank. - Congratulations. - Forget Frank.
我们会对美国有伟大的贡献
Gentlemen, we are going to do great things for this country.
我有个问题
Can I ask you a question?
我问过了
Permit me.
哪栋是水门大楼
Which one is the Watergate?
就是那栋啊 笨死了
He's crazy! - It's right there. That's it.
-那栋是公♥寓♥大楼…… -这是我第一次来
Condominium. I know, but it's my first time here, Boss!
剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表