剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表
1972年6月17日
凌晨3点53分
约翰
Saint.
醒醒 约翰
St. John. Wake up, Saint!
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
-怎么了 -我能信任你吗
- What's going on? - Can I trust you?
-我…… -回答我
- I... - Just answer me.
你能信任我 爸
You can trust me, Papa.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
完全搞砸了
I fucked up so, so badly.
-妈还好吗 -听我说
- Is Mom okay? - Listen to me.
记得在墨西哥时 我说在国♥务♥院♥工作吗
Remember back in Mexico I told you I worked for the State Department?
实际上我是中情局 墨西哥驻外站长
I was CIA. Station Chief in the Mexico City office.
-什么 -我是间谍
- What? - I'm a spy.
我搞砸了一项任务
A job just went FUBAR.
是白宫的极机密任务
Top secret for the White House.
我的人被逮捕了
And my people got arrested.
你怎么没告诉我们
How could you not tell us?
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
状况很快就会失控
Things could get hairy for me, real quick.
你要照我说的做 不能有任何疑问
I need you to do whatever I ask without question.
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
当然可以 爸
Of course, Papa.
乖儿子
Good boy.
去拿清洁剂和手套
Get Windex and gloves.
好
Okay.
工作顺利吗
How was work?
(法语)还行
(French) So-so.
我可能会去坐牢
And there's a chance I will be going to prison.
你说什么
Wait. What?
别担心
Don't worry.
继续睡 孩子快起床了
Go back to sleep. Kids'll be up soon.
我从水门带回来给你的小肥皂呢
Now, where are those little soaps I got you from the Watergate?
可能会成为证物
They may be used as evidence.
动作快
Hurry!
蹲下
Fuck! Squat down!
假装在修轮胎
Make it look like we're fixing a flat.
谢谢你
Thank you!
侧面 底部 全都擦干净
Get the sides, the bottom. Wipe down everything.
-好 爸爸 -全都要擦 别留下指纹
- Yes, Papa! - All over! No prints.
不要停
Keep rubbing.
很好 全都擦干净
Good. Wipe it all down.
-为何打字机也要 -你别知道太多比较好
- Why the typewriter? - The less you know, the better.
很好
Okay. Great.
全都拿过去 快点
Grab everything. Hurry!
千万别说出去
Never tell anyone that you did this
否则我俩就完了
or we're both in big trouble.
我的乖儿子……
My boy... my boy.
旅馆钥匙
Hotel key.
-小东西也得注意 -那个还没擦
It's the little things. Oh, we didn't wipe that down!
白宫水管工
第一季第四集
物证
-往右转 -(西语)去死啦
- Turn to your right. - (Spanish) Shove it up your ass.
往右转
Turn to your right.
(西语)听不懂
(Spanish) I don't know.
(西语)往右转
(Spanish) Right.
(西语)右边
(Spanish) Right.
(西语)你们真不尊重人
(Spanish) You are treating us like animals.
(西语)你真高
You are tall, big.
(西语)这家伙真壮
This man.
请往右转
Turn to your right, please.
(西语)我听不懂 先生
I don't know, sir.
往右转
Turn to your right.
你懂英语吗
Do you speak English?
-懂 -往右转
- Yeah. - Turn to your right.
(西语)谢谢
(Spanish) Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
小心球
Fore!
可恶
God damn it!
克兰迪恩先生
Mr. Kleindienst?
现任司法部长
我在你右后方的树后面
I am behind the tree to your right.
我叫戈登里迪
My name is Gordon Liddy.
我是总统竞选连任委员会的 首席法律顾问
I'm the Head Counsel for the Committee to Re-Elect the President.
你来我的高尔夫球场干吗
What the hell are you doing on my golf course?
昨晚在民♥主♥党全国委员会 有五人被逮捕
Five men were arrested last night at the DNC.
他们在暗中执行情报搜集任务
They were conducting a clandestine intelligence-gathering operation.
我听说了 麦戈文在纳闷
I heard. McGovern is floundering.
怎么会有蠢蛋 想潜入民♥主♥党全国委员会
What kind of morons break into the goddamn DNC?
他们是我的人
Those men work for me.
该死
Ah, hell.
其中有个吉姆麦考德
One of the men, Jim McCord
是委员会的安全主管
is Head of Security for the Committee.
可恶 米契尔知道吗
Oh, fuck. Does Mitchell know?
我接下这工作不是为了帮他擦屁♥股♥
I did not take over this job just to clean up his bullshit.
他知道
Yes.
而米契尔先生有个请求
In fact, Mr. Mitchell has a request.
如果你能叫他们立刻释放麦考德
If you could get McCord released immediately,
-我们就…… -用何理由
we would be... On what grounds?
你们都疯了 这种事会对总统影响很大
Are you all out of your minds? Do you have any idea what something like this could do to the president?
如果大家知道……
Sir, if the world finds out
委员会的安全主管被逮捕了
that the Head of Security for the Committee was arrested
想想那会对总统有何影响
think about what that would do to the president.
-天啊 -麦考德的证件是假的
- Oh, Christ. - McCord has fake ID.
但他曾是调查局干员
But as a former FBI agent,
指纹就收录在档案里
he has his fingerprints on file
所以他们迟早会发现他的真实身份
so it's only a matter of time before they find out who he is
以及他的工作单位
and where he works.
你们为何要干这种事
What the fuck did you people think you were doing in there?
防止共♥产♥主义危害这个国家
Saving the country from communism, sir.
时间不多了
The clock is ticking.
我估计在48小时后
By my count, we have 48 hours
他们就会查出他的身份
before they figure out who he is.
我以名誉担♥保♥此事
I stake my reputation on that.
(西语)
(Spanish)
-换你了 快点 -(西语)真好玩
- Your turn! - (Spanish)
(西语)好……
- (Spanish) Yes. So interesting.
-真有趣 -(西语)我们逃不掉了
- (Spanish) I love this. - (Spanish) We're in the system.
-姓名 -去死啦
- Name? - Eat shit.
住址
Address?
我要见律师
I wanna speak to my attorney.
电♥话♥号♥码
Phone number?
我想见我的律师
I wanna speak with my attorney.
好 我重新问你一次
Okay. Let's start from the top.
姓名
Name?
听着 马丁先生
Look, Mr. Martin,
我是想帮你
I'm trying to help you out.
说出真实姓名
Just tell us your real name
否则你的保释金十万起跳
or bail's gonna be a hundred grand. At least.
我要有律师在场
I want to have an attorney present.
吉姆
Jim?
吉姆
Jimmy?
-你认识他 -对 吉姆麦考德
- Wait, you know this guy? - Yeah, this is Jim McCord.
约翰米契尔的保镖
He does security for John Mitchell.
已经不是了
No. Not anymore.
天啊 真的吗
Wow. Really?
-你好啊 泰德 -你好
- Hey, there, Ted. - Hey.
吉姆麦考德
Jim McCord.
谢了 泰德
Thanks, Ted.
谢了 泰德
Yeah, thanks, Ted.
再说一次你的姓氏
Could you spell your last name for me?
律……师
Yes. A-T-T-O-R-N-E-Y.
剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表