剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表
壳牌 以无铅汽油为目标
Super Shell, and unleaded Shell of the Future.
(西语)他准备得很周全
- He came prepared. - He came prepared.
干吗
What?
确保你还在
Just making sure you're here.
议长大人……
Mr. Speaker...
美国总统莅临
the President of the United States.
各位美国乡亲
My fellow Americans...
你们今晚的掌声
your welcome in this great chamber tonight
对我和夫人来说意义重大
has a very special meaning to Mrs. Nixon and to me.
我们为这个历史性的机会感到骄傲
We can be proud that we now have a historic opportunity
帮助人类达成最古老的梦想
to play a great role in helping to achieve man's oldest dream.
一个全球各国皆享有和平的世界
A world in which all nations can enjoy the blessings of peace.
美国获得了前所未有的机会
An unparalleled opportunity has been placed in America's hands.
这个机会稍纵即逝
We can seize this moment, or we can lose it.
我们能借此创建一个 新的世界和平体系
We can make good this opportunity to build a new structure of peace in the world.
或是拱手错过
Or we can let it slip away.
我们要好好把握
Let us seize the moment
让我们及全世界的孩子……
so that our children and the world's children
都能远离已笼罩人类 有数世纪的恐惧与仇恨
can live free of the fears and free of the hatreds that have been the lot of mankind through the centuries.
有两间卧室 在海边
- It's two bedrooms, near the beach.
-美国要想继续…… -非常划算
-For America to continue its role... - It's a steal.
-协助建立更和平的世界 -我不打算在迈阿密买♥♥♥房♥♥
I am not looking to buy a house in Miami.
美国就得持续当世界第一大经济体
We must keep America number one economically in the world.
分层式的呢
What about split-level?
在杰克孙维
Jacksonville?
-美国要持续进步 -如何啊
We must keep America moving forward at home...
或许可以
Maybe.
历史学家就会将1972年视为……
And then the historians will write of the year 1972 that this was the year
美国带领世界走出不断战争的阴影
when America helped to lead the world up out of the lowlands of constant war
并步入永久的世界和平
and onto the high plateau of lasting peace.
(西语)
(西语)尼克松万岁
Long live Nixon!
(西语)肯尼迪去死……
Long live! - Long live!
科斯莫俱乐部
我敢打赌
You know, I'll bet you
狄恩现在一定会批准蓝宝石计划 甚至是黄宝石计划
we could sell Dean on Project Sapphire right now. - Maybe even Topaz.
干脆批准全部的宝石计划 我们去开间珠宝店
- Why stop there? All the Gemstones! We'll open a goddamned jewelry store!
所有宝石
All the Gemstones!
让共♥产♥党蠢蛋不知所措
Commie simps aren't gonna know what hit them.
等这些事结束
You know, by the time this is over
我们就能为所欲为了
we will be able to write our own ticket.
两位 这边请
Two? Come with me.
吉姆 弗雷德
Hey! Jim! Fred!
-你好 -我是霍华
- Hi. - It's Howard!
杭特
Hunt.
你还在穆伦♥公♥♥司♥上班吧
Staying busy over at Mullen, I trust.
我最近在为白宫工作
Actually, I've been working for the White House
挺令人兴奋的工作
doing some exciting stuff.
好
- So I hear.
这位是弗雷德杰斯普
This is Fred Jessup.
-他是我好友戈登 -华特……
- Walter. Walter. - This is my good friend Gordon.
问路易斯周六能否来
Can you call Lewis about Saturday?
我们打高尔夫还缺一人 早上九点开球
We still need a fourth. Nine a.m. tee time.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不是想自夸 但是……
Man, not to boast but
我也挺会打高尔夫的
I'm a ten handicap myself, nearly.
但我们会去吉维蔡斯俱乐部打
Well... we play Chevy Chase.
俱乐部的比赛 会员才能参加
Club tourney, members only.
明白 我不是想……
Of course, of course. - I wasn't offering...
很高兴见到你 霍华
- Good to see you, Howard.
好
Yes.
再见 弗雷德
See you, Fred.
他就是安格顿啊
So that's Angleton, eh?
瘦弱的王八蛋
Snake-hipped son of a bitch.
他和玛丽梅尔的事是真的吗
Is it true about him and Mary Meyer?
戈登
Gordon...
如果中情局杀掉 肯尼迪所有的外遇对象
if the Company murdered every woman that JFK had an affair with
那绝对会尸横遍野
it'd be a goddamn genocide.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用付 我可以用签单
No... no. I just sign for it.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
有钱就加入大都会俱乐部
If you have money, join Metropolitan.
有头脑就来这里
If you have brains, you join Cosmos.
两个都没有就加入绅士俱乐部
If you have neither, you join the University Club.
我三个都加入了
I belong to all three.
那是当然啦
Of course, you do.
我们该去推销宝石了
We have got some Gemstones to sell.
没错
Yes, indeed.
两位好……
Gentlemen. Gentlemen,
请进 请坐
come in. Sit. Sit down.
我们拿到了二位努力的成果
We have here the fruits of your magnificent labors.
那是窃听纪录吗
Those the transcripts?
没错
Indeed they are.
就开始吧
Shall we dive in?
第一页 电♥话♥对话
Page one. Phone conversation.
六月六日 周二
Tuesday, June 6th,
下午两点十三分
2.13pm.
秘书说
Secretary...
我说要又卷又长
"I told him I wanted it curly but long
跟玛莉亚施奈德一样
like Maria Schneider."
对方说我就叫你去找我的发型师
Voice, "I told you to go to my guy."
秘书说但他剪得太短
Secretary, "Instead, he chops it all off
害我看起来像莎莉温德丝
and now I look like Shelley Winters."
对方说莎莉温德丝
Voice, "Shelly Winters?"
秘书说没错 我……
Secretary, "Shelly Winters."
抱歉打断一下 约翰
- "It's..." - Sorry to interrupt, John.
那是欧布莱恩秘书的窃听纪录吗
Is that the bug from O'Brien's secretary?
-没错 -可否跳到欧布莱恩的窃听纪录
- Correct. - Why don't we jump ahead to the bug on O'Brien's phone?
那才是重头戏
You know, get to the meat and potatoes.
好 跳过这些
Yeah. Let's skip this.
找到了
Yes.
这个窃听器无法收听
This one is... "inoperative."
怎么可能
No.
那烟雾警报器里的窃听器呢
What about the bug in the smoke detector in O'Brien's office?
问得好
Excellent question.
这个是我最喜欢的
Yeah, this one is actually my favorite one.
很好啊
Okay.
在哪里……找到了
Where is it? Oh, yes. Here we go.
也无法收听
Also "inoperative."
-什么 -抱歉 是无法吗
- What? - Sorry, in operative?
-无法收听 -可以的反义词
- Inoperative. - The opposite of operative.
没有正常运作
It did not operate.
你们唯一灵光的窃听器
The only working microphone that you and your team planted
是现在发型像莎莉温德丝 那位秘书电♥话♥里的
is the one on the phone of the secretary who now looks like Shelly Winters.
我跟总统报告过发型的事
You gentlemen should know I've briefed the president on the haircut situation
我们认为这会是本次选举的关键
and we think this could be the thing that swings the election.
谢谢你们来
Thanks for stopping by.
我先声明 我当初不想用麦考德
For the record, I did not want to hire McCord.
是你逼我们的
You made us hire him.
给我在纪录里写清楚
And I want that on the record.
什么纪录 这行动不会有任何纪录
What record? No one's keeping records of this shit.
那他们拍下的档案呢
What about the files they photographed?
有跟古巴或苏联相关的密讯吗
Anything Cuban? Russian? Any dirt at all?
什么都没有
No. Nothing. Zero.
什么烂蛋白石计划
Project Opal, my ass.
应该叫狗屎计划
You should call it Project Turd.
把这个写在纪录里 戈登
- Put that on the record, Gordon.
慢着
- Hang on.
我们有个点子没提过
There is one idea we didn't pitch you.
便宜又有效
It's cheap but devastating.
能让麦戈文再也站不起来
It's the ability to bury McGovern once and for all.
剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表