剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表
好
Okay. Just, uh--
谢谢你 别忘了犹太餐
Thank you. Just don't forget about the kosher meal.
我会尽快向典狱长请♥愿♥
Oh, I will petition the warden posthaste.
-谢谢 -戈登……
- Thank you. - Gordon.
与家人见面如何
How was the visit with the family?
狄恩与对方达成协议
Dean made a deal.
该死
Scheisse!
古巴仔呢
Where's the Cubans?
转去丹伯里
Uh, Danbury.
斯特吉斯也是
Transferred. Sturgis, too.
你今早不在时走的Left this morning while you were gone.
我都没跟他们道别
I didn't get to say goodbye.
是啊
No. No!
只剩我俩了 老兄
It's just you and me, amigo.
是啊 只剩我们了
Yeah. Just us.
弗拉迪米尔和爱斯特拉冈
Vladimir and Estragon.
他们是俄♥罗♥斯♥佬吗
Are those Russkies?
是
Sure.
我告诉总统 我去找了检察官
I told the President that I had gone to the prosecutors.
这并非代表我不忠诚
And that I did not believe that this was an act of disloyalty,
反而更能证明我的忠心
but rather in the end it would be an act of loyalty.
我跟霍德曼说了 在米契尔办公室开会的事
I told Haldeman about the meeting in Mitchell's office.
总统开始问我一些诱导性问题
The President, almost from the outset began asking me a number of leading questions...
狄恩的金发老婆也太性感了吧
Look at that fine, blonde piece of ass Dean is fucking.
安静点 我们想看电视
Hey! Keep it down. We're trying to watch.
如果狄恩也关进来了
If Dean winds up in here with us,
我认识一个住在D区的囚犯
I was introduced to a con in cell block D
给他两包烟就能把狄恩处理掉
who can silence him for two cartons of Pall Malls.
你想在这里关到死吗
Do you want to be in here for your whole life?
他们查不到我身上的
They couldn't trace it to me.
首先
First
我会往警卫的脸上揍一拳
thing I would do is I would punch a guard directly in the face.
然后我会被单独监禁
Second, get transferred to solitary confinement...
这样做
ipso facto,
他们就没有理由怀疑我
they could never trace the hit to me nor say I had done it.
而你这就害我成了杀人的帮凶
And now you've just made me an ipso fucking facto accessory to murder.
这让我认为他正在录音
Which made me think that the conversation was being taped.
以留下他能自保的纪录
And that a record was being made to protect himself.
尼克松录自己的对话
Nixon taped himself?
他有录音带
There's tapes!
我们不可能被赦免了
These pardons are not forthcoming!
那个贵格会蠢蛋 雇我们去窃听民♥主♥党总部
That dumb Quaker hired us to bug the DNC,
同时还录下自己的对话
meanwhile he was taping himself!
这些事会平息的
This is all going to blow over.
要等多久 要怎么进行
Oh, when, Gordon? How?
狄恩出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Dean sold us out!
我们会被关到死 永远出不去
We are going to die in here! We are never getting out! We're never...
霍华
Howard?
天啊 那家伙死了
- Oh, shit! - That motherfucker's dead.
我不会让他死的
Not on my watch.
我们走
? Come on!
各位让个路
One side, gentlemen.
医生
Medic!
我不知道何来那个说法
I do not know where that press account came from.
总统没有离开座位
The president did not come out of his chair.
-我从没看他离开过座位 -爸
- I have never seen the President come out of his chair... - Papa.
爸爸
Papa.
凯雯
Hi, Kevan.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你中风了
You had a stroke.
中风
Stroke?
我很高兴你来了
I'm so glad you came.
我……
I...
很抱歉害你们经历这些
truly-- I'm sorry for all I put you through.
别假惺惺了
Not sorry enough.
不可以……
Oh, no... No, no, no...
麦考德先生提到妈妈和钱的事
When Mr. McCord started talking about Mama and the money
我就猜到这里面有戏
I kind of guessed what might be in here.
拜托说你没打开看
Please tell me you did not read that.
内容非常有趣
It's fascinating stuff.
贿款 名字 金额
I mean, payoffs, names, dollar amounts,
记录得清清楚楚
right down to the cent.
你连累了妈妈 连累了约翰
And you involved Mama, St. John...
现在还连累我
and me?
你竟然没叫大卫用午餐盒帮你送钱
It's a wonder you didn't have David making money drops with his lunch box!
听我说
Listen to me.
我这样做是为国家着想
It-- it's-- it's for the best interests of our country.
怎么不为你的家人着想呢
What about the best interests of your family?
-是你妈妈想帮…… -不要提到妈妈
- You mother wanted to help-- - Don't talk about Mama!
除非你坦白一切
Either you come clean and you tell
告诉参议院委员会真♥相♥
the Senate committee the truth
你是受白宫指示
that you were taking orders from the White House,
否则我就把这个交给检察官
or I will turn this over to the prosecutors.
亲爱的 拜托你
? Honey, please.
听我说
Listen to me.
我会搞定的
I will fix this.
凯雯
Kevan!
凯雯
Kevan!
凯雯
Kevan.
我事先对水门潜入案并不知情
I had no prior knowledge of the Watergate break-in,
我未参与 也毫不知情
I neither took part in nor knew about any
案发后的任何掩盖行为
of the subsequent cover-up activities,
我没有批准或鼓励下属
I neither authorized nor encouraged subordinates
执行违法或不适当的竞选策略
to engage in illegal or improper campaign tactics.
事实就是如此
That was and that is the simple truth.
戈登 为了作证出狱一天有何感想
Gordon! How does it feel to be out of prison for the day to testify?
看来我是个大人物啊
All this just for me, eh?
没听说吗 我都不会说
Haven't you heard? I'm not saying anything.
被总统称为小丑有何感想
Gordon! How do you feel about the president calling you a clown?
好好欣赏马戏表演 各位
Enjoy the circus, boys!
只有这里算隐秘
It's about the only private space we have.
没关系 等等……
That's fine. Nope. Uh. Could, uh...
戈登
Gordon.
约翰
John.
就跟你一样
Well, look, uh, like you...
我会为了保护总统不择手段
I was prepared to do whatever it took to protect the president.
直到……
Until, well...
他叫我去大卫营
the president called me up to Camp David,
要我写一份完整的报告
and he tried to get me to write a whole report,
然后开始问我一些问题
and then he started asking me these questions...
我突然意识到 那个浑蛋……
and I suddenly realized the son of a bitch...
把对话都录下来了
is recording everything.
他想让我自掘坟墓
He was trying to get me to implicate myself on tape.
你能想象吗
I mean, can you imagine?
那一刻就像……
And at that moment it was like, uh...
从恶梦中醒来
...it was like waking from a fever dream, Gordon.
我本是个狂热的追随者
I-- I mean, here I was a-- a-- a wild-eyed fanatic,
深信着该死的总统
a true believer, and the goddamned President...
保守派的伟大领导
the almighty leader of the conservative cause,
他才不在乎那些 或是你我
he couldn't care less about it or me or you or-- or the--
或是法规 国家 下属
or the law or his country or his staff or anything
他只在乎自己的前途
other than covering his own ass.
你也要知道一件事
And there's something that you need to know.
如果出♥卖♥♥♥我是他的最后手段
If throwing me to the wolves was his last resort
你想知道他最初的反应
you wanna know what his first instinct was?
他最初想把整件事归罪给谁
The very first guy that he thought to pin this whole thing on?
猜猜看
Give it a guess.
快点猜啊
Go on, guess.
没错
That's right.
就是你 戈登
It was you, Gordon.
他觉得你是个盲目的忠臣
剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表