剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表
麦考德跟我说
McCord told me...
你要去杀杰克安德森
Are you going to shoot Jack Anderson?
只要收到命令
When I get an order,
我就会执行 杰布
I execute it, Jeb.
我是开玩笑的 你这个疯子
I was joking, you crazy bastard!
我们回楼上谈
Come on, I wanna talk to you upstairs.
我不会开玩笑
I am no joke.
我是认真的
I am serious.
认真到不行
Deadly serious.
要是敢再碰我
You touch me again,
我就杀了你
and I will kill you.
麻烦转告道尼医生尽快回电
Yes, if you could have... Dr. Downey call back as soon as possible.
是我女儿丽莎的事
Well, it's about my daughter Lisa.
-霍华 -好 谢谢你
- Howard. - Yeah. Okay. Thank you.
我给医生留言了
I left word with the doctor.
她关在厕所里还反锁
She's locked herself in the bathroom.
死都不出来
She won't come out.
越来越糟
It's... getting worse.
丽莎 开门
Lisa, open up.
你母亲很担心
Your mother's getting worried.
或许她在浴缸里睡着了
Maybe she fell asleep? In the tub?
有声音 丽莎
I hear something. Lisa, sweetie?
丽莎 立刻给我开门
- Lisa, open this door right now!
-别吼 -我没有
- Don't yell. - I'm not yelling!
吼也无济于事
- Yelling doesn't help anything.
-丽莎怎么…… -回房♥间去
- Is Lisa gonna be okay? - Go back in your room!
别吼他 丽莎 快点开门
Don't yell at him! Lisa, open this door right now
-否则我把门拆了 -霍华……
- or I'm gonna break it down! - Howard! Howard!
去接电♥话♥ 可能是医生
Go answer that. It might be the doctor.
-丽莎 求求你 -烦死了
- Lisa, please? - What a nightmare.
丽莎
Lisa.
-杭特家 -请问霍华杭特在吗
- Hunt residence. - Howard Hunt, please?
-我就是 -白宫的查尔斯科尔森找
- Speaking. - I have Charles Colson calling from the White House.
-来 -请稍等
- Put him through. - Hold, please.
霍华
Howard!
查克 你好吗
Chuck! How the hell are you?
我很好 你呢
Very good, and you?
我很好
Oh, fine and dandy.
在跟家人享受周六时光
Yeah, just a typical Saturday with the family.
迪塔贝尔事件有新的发展
Howard, there's been a development with the Dita Beard situation.
宝贝丽莎
Sweetie? Lisa?
姐 拜托你开门
Sis, come on. Open up, please?
医生怎么说
What did the doctor say?
是科尔森 我得去白宫
That was Colson. I'm needed at the White House.
不行 你得待在这里
No, you're needed here.
你的家庭需要你
Your family needs you.
你女儿需要你 我也需要你
Your daughter needs you and I need you.
我不知道要怎么办
I don't know what to do with this.
她就是不出来 我做什么都不对 还要我怎样
She won't come out. Everything I do is wrong. What do you want from me?
偶尔让我们感到
Well, how about for once, you make us feel
我们比你在白宫的烂工作重要
like we matter more than your stupid job or the stupid White House?
证明你在乎这个家
That you give a damn about your family?
丽莎 拜托你开开门啊
Lisa? Lisa, please, honey, come on.
宝贝
Sweetie?
搞什么啊
- What the fuck?
丽莎
- Lisa?
她没事 我在乎
She's fine. I care.
我去工作了
I'm going to work.
-宝贝 -妈
- Honey. - Hi, Mama.
我的天啊
My God.
抱歉
Sorry.
两位 白宫专家说
Gentlemen. The White House's experts say
备忘录事件是个问题
the Dita Beard memo is a problem.
但如果能阻止贝尔作证
But if we can keep Beard from testifying
对米契尔的指控就无法成立
the case against Mitchell will collapse.
所以你要我们干吗
Well, I'm sorry. Sorry. So what do you need us for?
参议院传唤贝尔明天去作证
Because the Senate deposes Beard tomorrow
如果她供认的确是她写的
and if she testifies that she did write it
她的证词就会正式登记成案
her testimony will be on the record and that's enough
参议院就能继续调查
for the Senate to keep digging.
-她干吗要供 -天啊
- And why would she do that? - Jesus Christ.
科尔森要我们带她离开 封住她的嘴
That's why Colson wants us to get her out of town and shut her up.
那会是很好的状况
That would certainly be fortunate.
两位
Gentlemen.
你们或许能让米契尔先生刮目相看
Who knows, you may even impress Mr. Mitchell.
-你知道有个一劳永逸的方法 -拜托 戈登
You know what we could do, which would solve this problem once and for all... - Please, Gordon.
不要说杀了她
Do not say, "Kill her."
死掉的狗不会追车子
A dead dog chases no cars.
杀了参议院的主要证人
The murder of the Senate's lead witness
不会降低米契尔的嫌疑
would not lessen Mitchell's legal scrutiny.
好吧
Fine.
事情解决后 米契尔会器重我们了吧
But solving this would put us in Mitchell's good graces.
是啊 我们的手法要高明一点
Yeah. Now, this is going to take some finesse.
你是谁
Who the fuck are you?
贝尔女士 我叫乔治雷纳德
Mrs. Beard, my name is George F. Leonard
是个律师
and I am an attorney.
放屁
Bullshit.
你看起来像曼森家族的变♥态♥
You look like one of them Manson family freaks.
抱歉这么晚还伪装前来打扰
I apologize for the late hour and the disguise
我怀疑调查局正在监视你
but I suspect you are under FBI surveillance.
-你想怎样 -给你一些免费法律咨♥询♥
- What do you want? - I'm here to offer you some free legal advice.
你有几个小孩
How many kids do you have?
五个
Five.
都长大了 都是军校毕业
All grown or in military school.
真了不起 我也有五个
Outstanding. I have five myself.
乔治 你说在白宫有朋友
So, George. You said you had friends at the White House?
是的
Affirmative.
那里有个金发浑蛋在散播谣言
Well, some fair-haired fucker over there is spreading rumors
说我和安德森是同性恋
that Jack Anderson and I are homosexuals.
在密谋着什么蕾丝边同性恋计划 来对抗尼克森
That we're in cahoots on some lesbo-homo plot against Nixon.
我保证
I can assure you,
我完全不知情 无论是同性恋还是蕾丝边
I know nothing about that. Neither homo nor lesbo.
我看起来像蕾丝边吗
Do I look like a lesbian?
不像 你看起来跟我一样直
No, ma'am. You seem straight as I am.
他们孤立我 这可是我的派对
They're making me a pariah. My own party!
我完蛋了
- I am in some goddamn pickle.
你说得对
- You're not wrong.
你可能会去坐牢
You could go to jail.
多谢安慰我 朋友
Thanks for the pick-me-up, fella.
真是的
Shit on a shingle.
但是
But
我也有好消息
here is the good news.
你可以不去作证 也不会有法律责任
You can avoid being deposed with no legal repercussions,
只要施点魔法 麻烦就全没了
just abracadabra. It all goes away.
但备忘录的确是我写的
But I did write the memo.
我也告诉安德森是我写的
And I told Anderson I wrote the memo.
他们一开始就会拷问我
They're grilling me first thing in the morning.
你有什么健康问题吗
Do you have any medical conditions?
我很爱运动 乔治
I'm a very physical woman, George.
健行 露营
Hiking, camping,
雪上摩托车
snowmobiling.
床上运动
Fucking.
我是问……
I meant, like,
-家族有癌症病史吗 -可惜没有
cancer in the family? I wish.
-精神问题呢 -没有
- Psychiatric problems? - Oh, hell, no.
-晕厥呢 -乔治 我是健康宝宝
Fainting spells? George, I am as healthy as a horse,
除了偶尔会心绞疼
except for the occasional angina.
心绞痛是什么
What is angina?
借过
Coming through!
落矶山是丹佛大都会区 最顶尖的整骨医院
Rocky Mountain is the finest osteopathic hospital in the greater Denver metropolitan area.
剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表