剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表
Here's the thing.
无论我们说与不说
No matter what we say or don't say,
事情都一定会曝光
the story is going to come out.
还不如就说出我们的经历
So why don't we tell our side
然后顺便赚点钱
and make a tidy profit doing it?
-告诉他们能赚多少 -我的中介说会有很多人竞标
- Tell them how much. - Well, my agent thinks there'll be a bidding war and we're looking at...
预估会有五十万 甚至更多
half a million dollars, maybe more.
什么
What?
一本书能赚那么多
That much for a book?
我明确地告诉你们
Unequivocally,
老子不干
no.
不干
So just no?
我们要怎么过日子
How the hell are we supposed to live?
哪儿来的钱请律师 付学费 买♥♥食物
Pay for lawyers? Schools? Groceries?
我回去当老师了
I've... gone back to teaching.
法兰能用一只鸡做很多餐
Franny can stretch a chicken like nobody's business.
-我们没关系 -你们没关系
- We're fine. - Oh, you're... you're fine?
这种盗亦有道的歪理
This "honor among thieves" nonsense
只会让你的名声
all but guarantees your reputations will be destroyed
被那些高枕无忧的人摧毁
by others who have far less to lose than you.
但你没关系
But you're fine.
戈登 我们一辈子 都会被当成三流窃贼耻笑
Gordon, we will be laughed at as third-rate burglars forever.
但只要用一下我的打字机
Or, with a flick of my typewriter
我们就能挽回名誉 对吧
we can restore our honor. Right?
完全正确
Right!
我们的任务是赢下选举
We were hired to win a goddamned election
保护国家免受共♥产♥主义侵害
and to protect this country from the Reds!
告诉我写书爆料对这有何助益
So please tell me how writing a tell-all book will do that.
戈登 考虑看看再说吧
Gordon, just consider it.
我们不会牵连到总统
We never implicate the president,
只会说出我们的想法
we just tell our side.
必须让人们知道
People need to understand
我们不是一群废物
that we're not a bunch of incompetent boobs.
而是为国着想的爱国者
We're patriots who are acting in the country's best interests.
-一本书 -对啊
- A book, huh? - A book.
就像是那本……
Like that book
我们从洛杉矶回来时 你给那个漂亮空姐的书
that you gave that pretty stewardess on our way back from Los Angeles?
我不记得什么空姐
I... don't recall any stewardess.
但她记得你 汉密尔顿先生
Well, she certainly recalled you, "Mr. Hamilton."
她在报纸上看到你的照片后 打给了调查局
Matter of fact, she saw your picture in the paper. Called the FBI.
据说她收到你为了糊口而写的书
Apparently, she received a copy of your latest potboiler
和一张用白宫信纸写的纸条
and a nice handwritten note on White House stationery.
我以孩子的命发誓 桃乐丝
On our children's lives, Dorothy
我完全不记得有这个人
I have no recollection of this alleged person.
八成只是我的书迷
Probably just a... an admirer of my work.
以防有人忘记
For those that need reminding...
我的忠心是非卖♥♥品
my loyalty is not for sale
我也绝不是那种……
and I am not the type
会爆料的人
to talk.
不要
Don't!
不必来这招
No need for that.
你真该为自己感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself.
该死 戈登
For Christ's sake, Gordon!
你俩知道你们钱是谁给的吗
Do you two know where your money's been coming from?
是我们给的 不是白宫 不是连任委员会
Us. Not the White House, not CREEP.
是我们自掏腰包分给你们
From our own pockets. The Hunts!
你知道吗
Did you know this?
账簿上记得清清楚楚
I can show you the ledgers, down to the cent.
你知道白宫和你亲爱的尼克松元首
Do you know how much the White House and your beloved Fuhrer Nixon
给了你们一家七口多少钱吗
put aside for you and your five children?
一毛钱都没给
Zero. Nada. Nothing!
现在我们也破产了
And now we are broke.
-桃乐丝 不必说这些 -存款完全见底
- Come on, Dot, that's not necessary. - Dead-flat broke.
必须让他们知道 我们在保护的是坏人
They need to know, Howard. The people we are protecting are bad people!
所以别再说什么狗屁忠诚
So let's drop this loyalty bullshit!
这整件事中 只有我们帮过你们
We are the only ones in this whole situation... who've been looking out for you.
晚餐很丰盛 法兰
The food looked delicious, Fran.
晚安 戈登
Good night, Gordon.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
坐下 法兰西丝
Sit down, Frances.
现在是晚餐时间
It's dinner time.
绝不向人道歉
Never apologize.
显得我们软弱
It makes us look weak.
好
Right.
法♥院♥大楼
1972年9月19日
肃静……
Order, order!
预审将于十个开庭日内进行
Pre-preliminary hearing to be set within ten court days.
谢谢你
Thank you.
指控如下……
The charges are,
一项共谋罪
one count of conspiracy
两项窃盗罪
two counts of burglary,
三项窃听罪
and three counts of eavesdropping.
有人想申请保释听证吗
Would anyone care to be heard on bail?
没有 庭上……
- No, Your Honor. No. - No, Your Honor.
保释金为一万美元
Bail is set at $10,000.
戈登
Gordon.
戈登
Gordon.
付书♥记♥官百分之十就能走了
Pay the clerk the ten percent and you can go.
我的血汗钱
Blood from a stone.
别去外地
Don't leave town.
你也是
That goes for you, too.
我不会逃跑的
Oh, I'm not going anywhere.
我的保证人是我母亲
My bail bondsman is also my mother.
付钱 母亲
Pay the man, Mother.
戈登 能聊聊吗
Gordon, can we talk?
-戈登…… -里迪先生
- Gordon! Gordon! - Mr. Liddy...
请发表心得……
Do you have any comments? Would you care to make a comment?
大家今天还好吗
How is everybody doing today? How do you feel about...
还有其他想说的吗
Is there anything else you'd like to say to our viewers?
-杭特先生…… -霍华
- Mr. Hunt! - Mr. Hunt! Mr. Hunt!
被白宫称为三流窃贼有何感受
How does it feel to be called a third-rate burglar by the White House?
-杭特先生 -有任何想说的吗……
- Mr. Hunt! - Anything you want to say? Would you like to make a comment...
无可奉告听不懂吗 滚开
What part of no comment don't you understand? Now scram!
再给白宫一条信息
Pass on another message to the White House.
提醒他们
Politely remind them
我的保险柜里有费丁的相关档案
about what I have in my safe on Fielding.
如果他们不多给点钱
And if they don't come through with more money
我就毁了他们
I'm going to blow them out of the water.
我知道总统过去及现在的秘密
I know things about presidents past and present
还有在达拉斯发生的事
and a little event in Dallas
曝光后会轰动全国
that could tear this country apart.
我会帮你转达
I'll... I'll pass it on.
妈 我们有麻烦了吗
Mama, are we in trouble?
你
You?
没有 你怎么会有麻烦
No. Why would you be in trouble?
爸爸呢
What about Papa?
我不知道
I don't know.
很抱歉
I am so sorry.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
害你们受苦
You're all paying for my mistakes.
-才没有 -我该坚定点的
- No. - I should've put my foot down.
-后悔莫及…… -不是你的错
- I know better. And now... - It's not your fault.
我本打算从巴黎回来就离开他
You know, I came back from Paris to leave him?
我想过很多次 但遇到车祸
I've tried to leave him so many times. And then the accident...
我觉得丽莎无法接受我们离婚 我太蠢了
I... I didn't think Lisa could handle the divorce. I'm so dumb.
妈 别这么说
Mama. It's okay.
是你维系着这个家
You kept the family together.
结果变成这样
And here we are.
我知道爸爸多会操控人
I know how seductive Papa can be.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
-没什么 -那你为何这么说
剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表