剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表
麦克阿瑟公园在黑夜中融化
? MacArthur's Park Is melting in the dark ?
甜甜的绿糖霜缓缓流下
? All the sweet Green icing flowing down ?
我有事找你商量
You and I need to talk...
要赶在审判前谈
before the trial.
现在不行
Not now.
因为花了很久才做好
? Because it took So long to bake it ?
我再也不会有那份食谱
? And I'll never have That recipe again ?
我记得那件黄色的棉洋装
? I recall the yellow Cotton dress ?
如浪花般冒着泡沫
? Foaming like a wave ?
在地上围绕着她的膝盖
? On the ground Around her knees ?
-鸟儿像手中稚嫩的婴儿 -我们要讨论一下……
- ? The birds... ? - There are a couple of things
水门的事 而且要快
that we need to sort out about Watergate, pronto.
比如那本书
Like the book.
-现在不行 晚点再说 -麦克阿瑟公园在黑夜中融化
- Not now. Later. - ? Is melting in the dark
甜甜的绿糖霜……
All the sweet green icing ?
缓缓流下
? Flowing down ?
坐下吧
Sit down.
什么时候
? Later, when?
请主保佑桃乐丝威索杭特 永远安息的墓地
Bless this gravestone with which we mark the resting place of Dorothy Wetzel Hunt.
阿门
Amen.
请节哀顺变
My condolences.
我们很遗憾
We're so sorry for you and the family.
大家都很爱桃乐丝
Everyone really loved Dorothy.
是大不幸
Tough break, Howard.
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢谢 -霍华……
Thank you. Howard.
亲爱的凯雯
Dear Kevan.
容我表达最诚挚的哀悼之意
My profound and fathomless condolences.
霍华 桃乐丝是令人敬重的女士
Howard, Dorothy was a classy lady.
-谢谢医生 -客气
Thank you, Doctor.
-比尔 -她在天国享福
Bill. She's in a better place.
谢谢各位来
Thank you for coming.
巴克利先生旁边的是谁
Who was that with Mr. Buckley?
亚提梅医生
Dr. Artime.
如果肯尼迪没乱搞
If Kennedy had done his goddamn job,
他现在就是古巴总统了
he'd be president of Cuba, right now.
我很遗憾 亲爱的
I'm so sorry dear.
你父亲现在很难过
Your father is having a rough time right now.
因为你母亲的事
Because of your mother.
我的第一把吉他就是妈买♥♥的
She bought me my first guitar.
我很怕弹给他听
I was so scared to play it for him.
恐惧是个强大的工具
Fear is a powerful tool.
我小时候
When I was young...
什么都会怕
I was afraid of everything.
尤其是老鼠
Rats in particular.
但十岁的某一天
But one day when I was ten...
我抓了一只超大的老鼠
I cornered the biggest rat that I could find.
然后杀了它
And I killed it.
烹煮一番
Then cooked it.
最后吃掉
And I ate it.
此后我再也不怕老鼠了
And after that, rats did not bother me anymore.
你得面对自己的恐惧 孩子
Face your fears, son.
你父亲提到
Has your father mentioned
他最近在写书
any new books that he's been writing?
什么
What?
霍华
Howard.
法兰
Fran.
孩子还好吗
How are the kids?
你需要帮手我可以
Do you need an extra hand? I can come by?
我会请一位女士
I'm flying up the woman
以前我们乌拉圭的邻居
who lived with us in Uruguay
来照顾大卫
to help with David.
这一定难以承受
It must be so overwhelming.
我万万没想到
Never in my worst nightmares...
自己的国家竟然会背叛我
would I have imagined my own country turning on me.
我可能会去坐牢
I might go to jail.
是啊
Yes.
这是很糟
It is awful.
糟透了
Just awful.
但我是在说大卫
But I meant David.
好
Oh, right.
我儿子 当然啦
The boy, uh, of course. What...
会有人照顾他的
Uh, David will be looked after.
我怀老四的时候
When I was pregnant with our fourth,
戈登有天回家 看到我站在门口用头撞门框
Gordon came home and found me standing in the doorway banging my head against the door frame.
我那时身心疲惫 以为自己撑不下去
I was dog tired. I didn't think I'd survive,
但我还是挺过来了
but here I am.
会有办法的 就把孩子照顾好
You'll find a way. Just take care of the children.
假如我跟戈登结婚
Suppose if I was married to Gordon,
偶尔也会想去撞个门
I would bang my head against the door from time to time.
我需要笑一下
I needed a laugh.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你聋啦
Are you deaf?
去应门啊
Answer the goddamn door!
-别理他 -来了
Excuse him. I'm coming!
你父亲……
Your father is--
是个浑蛋
An asshole.
他很害怕
He's scared.
恐惧是个强大的工具
Fear is a powerful tool.
你怕老鼠吗
Are you afraid of rats?
-吉姆 -霍华……
- Jim. - Howard.
抱歉打扰 我是来致哀的
Oh, I'm sorry for the intrusion but I came to pay my condolences.
我老婆做了点吃的给你
The wife made you a little something.
想说你们应该不会煮饭
I figured nobody's doing any cooking around here.
金枪鱼
Tuna.
谢了 吉姆
Well, thanks, Jim.
桃乐丝是很好的女人
You know, that Dorothy's a fine woman.
-对 -是啊
- She was. - Yeah.
你知道尼克松指派 新的运输部副部长吗
Did you see that Nixon named a new undersecretary of transportation?
是他的手下
One of his boys,
艾格尔克罗格
uh, Egil Krogh?
-巴德克罗格 -对
- Bud Krogh? - Oh, yeah.
-我不知道 -这个叫克罗格的
I hadn't heard that. You see, it turns out now this Krogh fella
负责监管所有 航太总署与运安会的调查
has oversight over all FAA and NTSB investigations,
包括坠机事件
uh, including plane crashes.
很有意思吧
Funny, huh?
我相信这只是巧合
I-- I-- I'm sure, it's a coincidence.
当然啦
Of course.
只是巧合
It's just a coincidence.
好吧 我们法♥院♥见
All right, Howard, I'll see you at the courthouse.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks, Jim. - Oh, not for nothing,
顺带说一声
but could you return
吃完后请把空砂锅还我
that empty casserole dish?
这是我老婆的最爱
Uh, it is my wife's favorite.
一定还
You bet, Jim.
谢啦
Well, thank you, Howard.
坚强点 老兄
你好 大卫
Hello, David.
大卫
David?
你知道当教父的职责吗
Do you know what a godfather does?
不知道
No.
万一你父亲有个三长两短
If anything should happen to your father,
我就会当你的父亲 懂吗
I will be your father. Okay?
丽莎
Lisa!
终于来了
Finally!
这里谈事情安全吗
You think it's safe to talk?
除非那些鸟是联邦干员
Unless those birds are federal agents,
应该安全吧
I'd say it's safe.
你知道桃乐丝……
Did you know that Dorothy took out
在上飞机前买♥♥了二十万保险吗
a two-hundred-thousand-dollar life insurance policy right before she stepped on that plane?
-没错 -有鉴于你……
剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表