剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表
你为卧底行动印信头
You made... stationary for a covert op?
我们得拿到费丁医生手上的档案
We got to get that file from the psychiatrist. Fielding.
苏联特务怎么会笨到 告诉心理师自己的秘密
What kind of an idiot Soviet agent spills his guts to a shrink?
调查局都拿不到 我们怎么可能拿到
If the FBI can't get their hands on the file, how would we?
我们不必偷走他的精神科档案
We don't need to steal Ellsberg's actual psychiatric file just photograph it.
拍下照片就能证明他与苏联密谋
That will prove he's in bed with the Russians.
文件泄漏的事就好处理了
And then we'll have Mr. Pentagon Papers by the short hairs.
只是个简单的背包任务
It's a simple black bag job, Bud.
背包任务
- A black bag job? - Yeah.
我们在中情局称之为秘密行动
At the Company, we call them black ops.
比较好听
It's a better name.
背包指的是放工具的包包
The proverbial black bag refers to the satchel in which one carries one's tools.
秘密行动比较低调
"Black ops" is subtler.
重点是 费丁不会知道我们去过
The point is, Bud Fielding will never know we were there.
这样就只算是侦查 而非渗透
At this stage, we're just talking recon, not infiltration.
我们会查他的房♥子走廊
Yeah. Then we'll scope out the good doctor's building, hallways
看能否潜入
and see if we can gain entry.
去比佛利山一趟
A trip to Beverly Hills.
中情局会提供我们相机 证件与伪装
The CIA will provide us with cameras, documents, disguises.
什么样的伪装
What kind of disguises?
中情局安全屋
张嘴
Open.
好了
There you go.
我们需要驾照 口袋里的杂物 所有间谍道具
We need driver's licenses, pocket litter the whole kit and caboodle.
试试这个
Yeah. Try these.
常规的35毫米相机和低光小型相机
A standard-issue 35mm camera, as well as a low-light miniature.
还要对讲机
And walkie-talkies.
对讲机都拿光了 你们只能自己想办法
Walkies are all in use. You'll have to supply your own.
试戴一下
Here.
那个步态改变装置如何
Hey, how's that gait-alterer?
像是有石子跑进鞋子里
Feels like I have a pebble in my shoe.
有石子跑进鞋子里
I got a pebble in my shoe.
这样对秘密行动来说 不会太招摇吗
You sure this isn't too conspicuous for a clandestine operation?
就是要这样 外人只会记得你奇怪的地方
Exactly. All they'll remember about you is the gimmick.
不记得你多高 只记得你会跛脚
"How tall was he? Not sure. He walked with a limp.
不记得你眼睛颜色 只记得你的发型很奇怪
Eye color? Can't remember. His hair was bizarre.
不会注意是否为假发
Couldn't tell if it was a wig or not."
经典的误导战术
Classic misdirection.
秘密行动的基本技巧
Black ops 101.
听到了吗
See?
他说是什么背包任务
- He calls it "black bag."
调查局蠢蛋
FBI dipshit.
加州 比佛利山
这里天气真棒啊
How about this weather?
隆纳里根州长
Governor Ronald Reagan.
过两个路口右转
Oh, about two blocks. Just take a right.
华伦比提和保罗纽曼 好像也住这附近
Apparently, Warren Beatty lives around here. Paul Newman, too.
都是共♥产♥党
Communists.
你不必故意跛得那么夸张
You don't need to exaggerate the limp.
我不是故意的
I'm not exaggerating.
走路会疼
It hurts.
那是费丁的办公室
That's Fielding's office.
站过去摆姿势 像游客那样
Get in the shot. Like a tourist.
说芝士
Say "cheese."
芝士
Cheese.
很好
Good.
女士
Ma'am.
麻烦帮我和朋友 乔治雷纳德拍张照
Might you take a picture of myself and my friend, George F. Leonard?
-好啊 -谢谢你
Of course. - Thank you. - Yeah.
我们站那里拍
Actually, no. Here. Here.
笑一个 你是在度假
Smile. You're on vacation.
你们打哪里来啊
Where are you two from?
-蒙大拿 -佛罗里达
- Montana. - Florida.
好 笑一个
Okay. Smile.
站在车子旁边
Next to the car.
费丁医师停车位
-这是停车巷啊 -你是在加州
We're in a fucking alley. You're in California.
要很开心的样子
Look like you're having fun.
姿势有点怪
A little awkward.
也只能这样了
It is what it is.
那是他 快去
It was him! I'm telling you.
约翰韦恩不会自己跑洗衣店
John Wayne is not picking up his own dry cleaning.
他就是公爵本人
That was the Duke.
她看到我们
- She saw us. - Shit.
这下麻烦了
That's gonna be a problem.
若是她让我们进去 就不算是犯罪了吧
Hold on. If Consuela lets us in, there is no crime, right?
你是律师啊
You are the lawyer.
等等
Wait.
-我想想 -(西语)你好 这位女士
Let me think about that. Hello, lady.
(西语)原来是位小姐
Oh, young lady.
(西语)我们是医生
We are doctors
(西语)是费丁医生的朋友
and friends of Dr. Fielding.
(西语)若你允许
With your permission
(西语)我们想进他的办公室
we would like to go into his office
(西语)留个东西给他
and leave for him something he has.
好
Okay.
我们要干吗
What are we doing?
你要留一条很重要的信息
You are going to leave a very important message
给我们的挚友费丁医生
for our dear friend, Dr. Fielding.
我就在外面等
I will wait out here.
(西语)好
Yes.
(西语)这些办公室很干净
These offices are very clean.
(西语)你真能干
Good work.
(西语)谢谢
Thank you.
(西语)你们是医生
You are doctors?
(西语)对 精神科医生
Yes. Psychiatrists.
(西语)很重要的
We are very important.
全部搞定 留好信息了
All done. With the note.
医生 你忘了戴眼镜
Doctor, did you forget your glasses?
对
Yes.
我有远视 没戴眼镜就看不清
Farsighted. I can't see a thing without them.
(西语)谢谢
Thank you.
一美元
-拍到档案了 -柜子是锁的
Did you photograph the file? No. The cabinet was locked.
但我拍下了整间办公室
But I shot the whole office.
任务完成 走人
Mission accomplished. Come on.
在生命之树上 我只摘了颗梅子
Out of the tree of life I just picked me a plum
你出现之后 一切都开始作响
You came along And everything started to hum
我打赌最棒的日子还未到来
Still, it's a real good bet The best is yet to come
也就是你属于我的那天
The best is yet to come Come the day you're mine
太厉害了
So good!
再唱一首
Encore!
谢谢 乐团休息五分钟
Thank you. The band is going to take five.
请各位记得给服务生小费
Please, be sure to tip your waitress.
太好听了 汉密尔顿先生
That was wonderful, Mr. Hamilton.
你是职业乐手吗
Are you a professional musician?
或许上辈子是吧
Perhaps in a past life.
偷偷告诉你
Actually, on the QT,
我和同事刚为尼克森总统 完成了一项机密任务
my colleague and I just finished a top-secret mission for President Nixon.
爱德华 你真爱胡说八道
Edward. You bullshitter, you.
这家伙就爱胡诌一通
This guy. That's not true.
对了 把你的电♥话♥和地址给我
By the way why don't you give me your number and address?
我把最新写的书寄给你
I'll send you my most recent book.
我也是个小说家
I am a novelist as well.
-真的吗 -对啊
- Really? - Yes. And...
或许当我到你家附近……
maybe when I'm in town...
我有个机密任务要交给你
I have a top-secret mission for you.
请再给我一杯啤酒
One more beer, please.
只要是德国的都行
Anything German.
还要一些火柴
Oh, and some matches, please.
正点啊
Yes.
你干嘛跟空姐说 我们在为总统执行任务
Hey, hey. What are you doing? Telling an airborne waitress that we work for the president?
剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表