剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表
完蛋了
? This is bad.
里迪跟我要承担所有罪过
Liddy and I are going to take the fall for everything.
天啊
Oh, God!
是狄恩干的
It was Dean!
宝石计划的纪录里 不断提到他与米契尔
H-- his name is all over the GEMSTONE notes, along with Mitchell--
不要再说了
Don't say another word.
我或许都得去请律师了
Jesus. I may need to get a lawyer.
如果调查局跟他联手
If the FBI is in on it...
我现在该怎么办
what the hell am I supposed to do now?
我不知道
I don't know.
你别无选择 必须认罪协商
You don't have a choice. You need to make a deal.
杭特先生 我再问你一次
Mr. Hunt, I will ask you once more,
你们是独自行动
were you and the rest acting on your own
还是受他人指使
or were you directed in your actions by others?
检方会评估你的诚信与配合态度
Your rectitude and cooperation are ready to be acknowledged by the prosecution.
里迪先生与我……
Mr. Liddy and I...
是独自行动
acted on our own...
我们认为是为了国家最佳利益
in what we thought were the best interests... of the country.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
里迪先生
Mr. Liddy,
这是你最后的发言机会
this is your last chance to say something.
请庭上见谅
Uh, apologies, Your Honor.
我不小心睡着了
I must have dozed off.
肃静……
Silence! Silence!
里迪先生
Mr. Liddy!
保持肃静
Order in my court!
水门窃听案今天仍在进行审判
The Watergate bugging trial continued in Washington today.
水门案审判的第二周
Week two of the Watergate trial
又遭到戈登里迪闹场
began with yet another disruption by G. Gordon Liddy.
七位被告将于一周后回到法庭
All seven defendants will be back in court a week from today.
双方今日结束举证
Both sides rested today in the Watergate bugging trial,
水门案将于明日提交陪审团
and the case will go to the jury tomorrow.
事情经过似乎已无争议
There no longer appears to be any issue about what happened,
在水门装窃听器
the bugging at the Watergate, the infiltration of Muskie
潜入马斯基与麦戈文总部
and McGovern headquarters,
但犯案动机仍不明
only about why it happened.
记者丹尼尔绍尔
Daniel Schorr, CBS News,
在华府联邦法♥院♥报道
at the federal courthouse in Washington.
爸
Papa.
银行又打来了
Um. The bank just called again.
拜托你不要接电♥话♥
Can you not stay off the phone, please?
好
Yeah.
我帮你打
Oh, I can do it.
你觉得今天结果会如何
What do you think is gonna happen today?
幸运的话判缓刑
With any luck, probation.
不幸的话
At the worst, a little...
会坐牢
jail time.
坐牢
Jail time?
你们好 亲爱的
Good day, sunshine.
我要吃两颗镇静剂
I need a couple of blues.
留几颗给我
Could you save some of those for me?
约翰 你还好吗
Saint, are you okay?
约翰
Saint?
爸
Papa?
就说实话吧
Can't you just tell the truth?
拜托你
Please.
1973年3月23日
这是什么
What's this?
你老婆的砂锅
Your wife's casserole dish.
谢谢你 霍华……
Oh, thank you. Hey, Howard--
全体起立
All rise.
现在开庭
The court is now in session.
约翰西瑞卡法官主持
The Honorable John Sirica presiding.
快点结束吧
Let's get it over with.
本庭将请陪审团宣布裁决
The court is ready to hear the Jury's verdict.
但在那之前
But before I do that,
我收到麦考德先生的书面陈述
I have a written statement from Mr. McCord,
内容如下……
which I will read.
被告受政♥治♥施压要保持沉默
"There was political pressure applied to the defendants to remain silent."
浑蛋
Co?o su madre.
审判中有人做伪证
"Perjury occurred during the trial.
仍有涉及水门案者尚未曝光
Others involved in the Watergate operation were not identified during the trial,
由于相关证人并未指名
when they could have been by those testifying.
此案并非中情局主导
The Watergate operation was not a CIA operation.
古巴人或许遭他人欺骗
The Cubans may have been misled by others into believing
误信该行动为中情局任务
that it was a CIA operation.
我很清楚并非如此
I know for a fact that it was not.
希望能在庭上办公室私下交谈
I would appreciate the opportunity to talk with you privately in chambers."
麦考德先生
Mr. McCord,
结束后就来找我
I'll see you directly afterward.
请其他被告起立
Will the rest of the defendants please rise?
该死的胶带
Fucking piece of tape.
各位陪审团员
Ladies and gentlemen of the Jury.
-是否已做出裁决 -是的 庭上
- Have you reached a verdict? - We have, your honor.
美国政♥府♥公诉乔治戈登里迪等人一案
In the case of the United States versus George Gordon Liddy,
我们判定被告有罪
et al, we find the defendants guilty.
本庭将对各位处以最高刑期
Gentlemen, you will be sentenced to the maximum allowable under the law.
来自迈阿密的被告
For the men from Miami...
暂处40年有期徒刑
a provisional 40 years.
里迪先生 25年
For Mr. Liddy, 25 years.
霍华杭特
For Howard Hunt...
暂处35年有期徒刑
a provisional 35 years.
审理水门案的法官今日表示
The judge in the Watergate burglary and eavesdropping trials said today he is not satisfied.
他认为事件真♥相♥还未完全明朗
The whole story came out in the court room.
西瑞卡希望经过参议院调查后
Sirica expressed hope that the upcoming Senate investigation would get
事件真♥相♥能水落石出
to the bottom of the case.
参议院的水门案调查委员会
The Senate's special Watergate investigating committee
今日首次举♥行♥正式会议
held its first formal meeting today amid reports
同时麦考德称涉案人包括总统亲信
that James McCord has implicated men close to the president himself.
鳗鱼皮钱包
Eel skin wallet.
23美元现金
Twenty-three dollars in cash.
毕业戒指
One class ring.
福坦莫大学的
Fordham University.
把老二提起来
Lift your stick.
这让我想到大学兄弟会的日子
This reminds me of my frat days at Brown.
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
把老二提起来
Lift your stick.
转身 屁♥股♥扒开
Now, turn and spread 'em.
你们很认真检查别人的屁♥股♥
Clearly, you fellas take your job of looking up people's asses very seriously.
叫你扒开
I said spread 'em.
好好享受吧 女士们
Drink it in, ladies!
水门仔
Hey, Watergate.
看起来很棒嘛……
You looking good!
戈登里迪
Watergate!
七点放饭 别迟到
Hey. Chow's at seven. Don't be late.
欢迎来到人间地狱
Welcome to Camp Shithole. - Bienvenido.
欢迎
Ah, aceres.
老大
Boss.
还好吗
How is it?
我们去过更糟的地方
We've been in worse.
各位兄弟
Fellas,
我非常抱歉
I'm dreadfully sorry.
老兄 过来看一下
把上铺留给你
We saved you a top bunk.
不会有蟑螂
Uh-huh. No cockroaches.
至少我们关在一起
At least, they put us all together.
或许是之前潜入太失败
I guess we just shit the bed so bad with those break-ins, they probably thought,
狱方觉得我们不可能逃出去
"There's no way these guys can break out."
小力点 放开我
Easy! Get off of me!
我把梳子要回来了
Got my comb back.
给你们个建议
Your boy. Word to the wise.
剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表