剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表
找你的
It's for you.
-瑞佛斯先生 -令夫对国家尽忠职守会有回报
- Mr. Rivers? - Yes. Your husband's continued loyalty to his country is appreciated.
彼特曼会有所指示 请耐心等候
I'll send further instructions through Bittman. Stay tuned.
那其他人呢
And what about the others?
古巴人跟戈登里迪
The Cubans, Gordon Liddy?
我们会照顾古巴人
The Cubans? They'll be looked after.
里迪就不会了
Liddy, he's on his own.
听清楚 瑞佛斯先生
Just so we're clear, Mr. Rivers
两万五千美元可不够
$25,000 is not going to cut the mustard.
完全不够
It's chicken feed.
我明白 先请耐心等候
I understand. Just be patient.
我们夫妻没有耐心 也没有钱
My husband and I are as short on patience as we are on money.
请代为转达 瑞佛斯先生
Pass that along, Mr. Rivers.
再见
Good day.
他们希望我告诉你
They wanted me to tell you
很感谢你尽忠职守
how much they appreciated your loyalty.
真令人开心
How gratifying.
还有他们不会照顾戈登
And there's going to be nothing for Gordon.
一帮浑蛋
Sons of bitches.
我们得帮他
We'll have to take care of him.
怎么帮
But how?
用我们那份
Out of our end?
-他是我的搭档 -相信我 我很清楚
He's my partner. Believe me. I know.
不能让他知道是分我们的钱
I mean, we can't let him know that it's coming out of our cut
否则他不会收
or he won't take it.
首先 我们要怎么分钱
First things first, how do we spread the money around?
我和戈登都有人监视
Gordon and I are both under investigation.
这应该也是我处理吧
I suppose I can handle that, too.
张开双臂
Reaching out
找到解决之道
To find a way
让明天变得更好
To make tomorrow a brighter day
实现不可能的梦想
Making dreams reality
正是这一刻 你我最需要尼克松
More than ever, Nixon Now for you and me
尼克松总统……
Nixon Now Nixon Now
他改变了现况 指明了道路
He's made the difference He's shown us how
尼克松总统……
Nixon Now, Nixon Now
现在最需要尼克松总统
More than ever Nixon Now
美国乡亲们 现在最需要尼克松
Listen America, Nixon Now
尼克松最新民调领先
最后一次登机广播……
Last boarding call for flight 1237...
谢谢
Thank you.
-法兰 -桃乐丝
- Fran. - Hi, Dorothy!
要不要进来坐坐……
Do you wanna come in and...
谢谢你
Thank you!
我不懂来这里干吗
I don't understand. What are we doing here?
我说过很多次 是我们家庭出游
For the hundredth time, it's a goddamned fun family outing.
别再碰收音机
Stop touching the radio!
你看 纪念碑
See? Monuments.
-去后座 -能去买♥♥冰淇淋吗
Get in the back. Can we get ice cream now?
好啊 走吧
Of course. Let's go.
-你从电♥话♥下拿了什么 -没什么
- What did you just take from under the phone? - Nothing.
你们是利用家庭出游 暗中进行间谍任务吗
Did you just use the fun family outing to cover up some weird spy shit?
当然不是 走吧 霍华
Absolutely not. Let's go, Howard.
-骗人…… -丽莎
- Bullshit! Bull-shit! - Lisa!
-够了 -好
- Enough! - Okay,
你能把我怎样 中情局大哥
what are you gonna do, Mr. CIA?
把我送回疯人院吗
You gonna send me back to the insane asylum?
这个家的一切都是谎言
This family is living a charade of lies!
给我适可而止
I said enough!
只有这些
This is all there was.
可恶
God damn it.
给完彼特曼
After Bittman,
我们只剩五千
we are left with only 5,000.
别忘了里迪家
Don't forget the Liddys.
杭特先生 请你们离开 只有缴清会费的人能用网球场
Oh, Mr. Hunt, you must know the tennis courts are privileges for people who have paid their dues.
-我开了支票 是他们没寄出 -请你们离开 先生
- Listen to me, I tried to send you a check... and someone didn't mail it! - We have to give them a chance.
连续六个月都忘了寄出
Six months in a row someone has forgotten to mail your checks, sir.
你这样害我很丢脸
You're embarrassing me in front of everyone!
很抱歉 但我是职责所在
I'm sorry I have to do this, sir. But this is my job.
这不合理 唐
It's not fair, Don.
很不合理
It's not fair.
汤好喝吗 吉姆
How's the soup, Jim?
不太好喝
Substandard.
就是热的西红柿汁
Basically, hot tomato juice.
或是稀释的西红柿酱
Might even be ketchup.
他们停止资助了 很抱歉
The payments have stopped, Jim. I'm sorry.
意料中的事
Oh, it's not surprising.
钱是最易追查的罪证
The money's the most incriminating thing.
米契尔竟然就这么丢下你 感觉他很……
I can't believe Mitchell would just abandon you. He seemed so...
忠诚吗
What, loyal?
他让抓漏团队雇用你 当时他老婆……
Well, he had the Plumbers hire you after his wife, you know...
在玛莎开除我之后 没错
After Martha had me fired? Yeah.
那不是因为他忠诚
He didn't do it out of loyalty.
而是怕我说出他家的秘密
He was afraid of what I know about his family.
那些人做事都是出于这些理由
That's all that motivates these people...
恐惧与权力 主要是害怕失去权力
fear and power. Mainly the fear of losing power.
但很快就要选举了
But we're so close to the election.
你得明白一件事 桃乐丝
You have to understand something, Dorothy.
这些雇用我们的人
These people we work for...
确实有理想
their cause is righteous,
但他们的灵魂是腐♥败♥的
but their souls are... rotten.
那为何要帮他们
Then why get involved?
跟霍华一样 这是份工作
The same as Howard. It's a job.
这……
It's...
对他来说不是工作 而是……
it's not a job to him, this
与左派的战争
war against the left.
像是一种信仰
It's like a religion.
谢谢请我喝汤
Thanks for the soup.
民♥主♥党窃听案开始审理
The Democratic bugging case is now in the courts.
但尼克松与他的幕僚
But Mr. Nixon and his political operatives
做到了民♥主♥党人士做不到的事
have done what no Democrat could do.
他们的回避与拖延战术
Through their evasiveness and their delaying tactics
让这起政♥治♥间谍案
they have made this case of political espionage
变成本次总统大选的焦点
a major issue in this important presidential campaign.
你准备好受传讯吗
Are you ready for the arraignment?
这种事谁能准备得好啊
Can anyone ever be ready for an arraignment?
也是
That's fair.
我……
I
这周被穆伦开除了
got fired by Mullen this week.
一群懦夫
Cowards.
我老板的儿子在民♥主♥党全委会工作
My boss' son works at the DNC.
麦考德窃听到的是他的电♥话♥
McCord tapped his phone.
这不好笑
It's not funny.
很好笑啊
Come on!
晚餐好了
Dinner's served!
天啊
Look at that!
你们的味蕾有福了
You are in for a treat!
为更美好的日子干一杯吧
How about a toast to better days?
致更美好的日子
To better days.
(德语)干杯
(German) Cheers!
现在就等尼克松连任成功 祝他好运
Now we just wait for Nixon to get re-elected, fingers crossed.
但就算他胜选……
Well, even then...
你想说什么
What are you trying to say there, Dot?
没什么 她没什么意思
She's... no, nothing. She's not trying to say anything.
我只是想说 即使他胜选
No, I was just saying, even if Nixon wins
你们也不见得会得到特赦
there's no guarantees that you all get pardons.
对吧 霍华
Right, Howard?
老公 说说你的想法啊
Go on, honey. Tell them your idea.
先吃晚餐 喝个几杯再说吧
Well, there's plenty of time for that after dinner. A few more drinks.
告诉他们
Tell them, dear.
是这样的
剧集 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表