剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
Today we're at a high school not to arrest anyone,
今天我们在高中不逮捕任何人
彭克高中
but to encourage a career in the police.
而是鼓励从事 警♥察♥职业
It might come as a surprise to learn
学习可能会令人惊讶
that high school was not a very nice time for me. I was not very cool.
那个高中对我来说不是一个美好的时光 我不是很酷
In fact, I was so uncool
其实 我太不酷了
I was voted most likely to become a police officer.
我被选为最有可能成为警♥察♥的人
So I was.
我也是
When I say voted' I mean,
当我说投票时 我的意思是
the other kids would shout it at me as I was walking to class... "Cop!"
当我去上课的时候 其他孩子会对我大喊大叫... “警♥察♥!”
Yeah. So be that as it may, it'd be nice to get in there
是的 不管怎样 能进去就好了
and talk to these young people, and be the cool ones for a change.
和这些年轻人交谈 成为改变的最酷的人
So this is a baton.
所以这是一根警棍
It's one of the very few weapons that the New Zealand Police
它是纽西兰警方为数不多的武器之一
have at their disposal. We use it for offence and defence. Don't we?
有他们的处置 我们用它来进攻和防守 我们不是吗?
See that? Pretty cool.
看到了吗? 很酷
Yeah. So anyway in closing and to reiterate: you know, don't use drugs.
是的 所以无论如何在结束和重申:你知道 不要使用药物
I'm all good. I'm all good.
我都很好 我都很好
Common sense is, you know, it's a real buzz.
常识是 你知道 这是一个真正的嗡嗡声
It's a real high, and it's got real street value.
这是一个真正的高 它具有真正的街头价值
And us you're so much more than just fingerprints or DNA
而我们 你不仅仅是指纹或DNA
or other incriminating evidence.
或其他有罪的证据
I mean, you're actually a person... a person of interest.
我的意思是 你实际上是一个人... 一个感兴趣的人
Okay. Do we have any questions? Yes?
好的 我们有什麽问题吗? 是的?
How much money do you get? - Well...
你能拿到多少钱? - 好吧...
Can I have a go at your taser? - No.
我可以试试你的电击枪吗? - 不
No. No. Yes?
不 不 是吗?
How huge is your carbon footprint, driving around all day
你的碳足蹟有多大 整天开车
in your four-wheel jackboot of colonization?
在您的殖民四轮长靴中?
O'Leary, you want to take that one?
奥利里 你想拿那个吗?
Officer Minogue, do you hear that altercation outside?
米洛警官 你听到外面的争吵了吗?
Ah, yep.
啊 是的
That's go for Sapphire and Steel. Yeah.
那就是蓝宝石和钢铁 是的
Minogue, there's actually a commotion outside.
米洛 外面居然有骚动
Actually.
实际上
Cop! - Turn your ears on, Logan!
警♥察♥! - 竖起耳朵 洛根!
You know you're not allowed to wear leather jackets at school.
你知道你在学校不允许穿皮夹克
You'll have to get it off me, sucker!
你得把它从我身上拿下来 蠢蛋!
All right, fine. - Altercation in progress.
好吧 好吧 - 争吵正在进行中
I'm sure the principal has got it under control.
我相信校长已经控制住场面
I've confiscated the jacket, sucker!
我没收了夹克 蠢蛋!
威灵顿灵异档案
第4季 第3集
The Coolening
消气
You know, I think you handled that disturbance really well today.
你知道 我认为你今天处理得很好
Thank you. I thought you did.
谢谢你 我以为你做到了
Well, I just think it was great teamwork yet again, you know.
好吧 我只是觉得这又是一次很棒的团队合作 你知道的
It was a complex situation.
这是一个複杂的情况
We had student versus teacher. - We did.
我们有学生对老师 - 我们做到了
We had a student in an unauthorized garment.
我们有一个学生穿著未经授权的衣服
Yeah. - Yeah.
是的 - 是的
Followed by a teacher wearing an unauthorized garment.
紧随其后的是一位穿著未经许可的服装的老师
Followed by a teacher in an unauthorized garment.
紧随其后的是一位穿著未经许可的服装的老师
We've now confiscated the jacket. - That's in our car.
我们现在没收了这件夹克 - 那是在我们的车裡
That... we've got that. - Yeah.
那... 我们知道了 - 是的
That's right. - So, problem solved.
没错 - 所以 问题解决了
Nice jacket too, just quietly.
夹克也不错 只是安静
Nice jacket.
漂亮的夹克
Yeah. It's a really nice jacket.
是的 这是一件非常漂亮的夹克
I mean, that's just my personal take on an official police view.
我的意思是 这只是我个人对警方官方观点的看法
Yeah, sure. Sure.
好 当然 当然
Can you keep your eyes on the road, Minogue?
米洛 你能把眼睛盯著路吗?
Oh yeah. Everything is under control.
哦耶 全部都在掌控之中
I've got two side mirrors, and my senses are popping?
我有2个后视镜 我的感觉突然出现了?
Just quite keen to try that jacket on.
只是很想试穿那件夹克
Don't you think it'll be a little bit too cool for you?
你不觉得这对你来说有点太酷了吗?
What?
什麽?
No. Here. Hold the wheel, I'll show you.
不 在这裡 握住方向盘 我会告诉你的
Minogue! No! You're driving!
米洛! 不! 你在开车!
What are you doing? Hold the wheel!
你在干嘛? 握住方向盘!
Sorry. Sorry That was impulsive.
对不起 对不起 那是衝动
I don't know what came over me. - Well, what did come over you?
我不知道发生了什麽 - 好吧 你怎麽了?
I mean, you can't put that on. It's not police issue, okay, for starters.
我的意思是 你不能这样穿 这不是警♥察♥的问题 好吧 首先
But if I put my police badge on it, it'd be police issue.
但是如果我把我的警♥察♥徽章放在上面 那就是警♥察♥的问题
You can't just put your badge on things, and call them police uniform.
你不能只是把你的徽章放在东西上 然后称它们为警服
You tried that with your jandals, okay?
你用你的詹达尔拖鞋试过了 好吗?
Plus, you're driving... half the time.
另外 你在开车... 一半的时间
I'm not driving though.
虽然我不开车
No. You said it's not police uniform.
不 你说这不是警服
I'm not gonna wear it, I'm just gonna try it on.
我不会穿 我只是想试穿
I saw it first! - What? No, I'm just having a turn.
我第一次看到它! - 什麽? 不 我只是轮到我了
Well, can you not do it? It's distracting. I'm trying to drive.
好吧 你能不做吗? 这让人分心 我正在努力开车
Just concentrate on the wheel.
只专注于方向盘
Well... concentrate. I am concentrating on that.
嗯... 集中注意力 我正专注于此
But while you're doing that, it's hard to concentrate.
但是当你这样做时 很难集中注意力
Plus you've taken your seatbelt off, and that's not on. That's illegal.
另外 您已解开安全带 但并未係好 那是非法的
Unbelievable.
真不可思议
Check it out. - Does look pretty cool.
看看这个 - 看起来很酷
Thank you.
谢谢你
I know that. Looks like it's made for me.
我知道 看起来它是为我制♥作♥的
威灵顿警♥察♥总部
As we know, youth can be a difficult time for youth.
众所周知 青年时期可能是青年时期的艰难时期
So we need some new ideas to really reach out to the rangatahi.
所以我们需要一些新的想法来真正接触到 年轻人(毛利语)
Parker... you seem like a pretty hip, cool kind of guy. Is that correct?
派克... 你看起来是个很时髦 很酷的人 那是对的吗?
Me, Sarge?
我 警佐?
Oh, no. Far from it.
不好了 离得很远
I mean, at school I was voted most likely to become a cop.
我的意思是 在学校裡 我被选为最有可能成为警♥察♥的人
Yeah, same.
是的 一样
Yeah. Well, ah, so was I. But, they don't know me.
是的 嗯 啊 我也是 但是 他们不认识我
Actually, if you want hip and cool, Sarge,
事实上 如果你想要时髦又酷 警佐
I don't think you can go past musical hand bells.
我不认为你可以超越音乐手铃
Really? Tell me more.
真的吗? 告诉我更多
Me and my besties, we get together like, and we just play a...
我和我的好朋友 我们聚在一起 我们只是玩...
Oh well... look who decided to grace us with their presence.
哦 好吧...看看谁决定用他们的出席来为我们增光添彩
Sorry, Sarge.
对不起 警佐
Yeah, you know, sometimes, operations out in the field,
是的 你知道 有时 在外地进行操作
they don't always run to a clock.
不是都能按预定行程的
So just, you know, just chill out everyone.
所以 你知道的 让每个人都冷静下来
Is that right?
对吗?
And, ah, what is that you're wearing, O'Leary? Take that off.
还有 啊 你穿的是什麽 奥利里? 把它拿下来
Sorry there, Parker. Please extrapolate about these hand bells.
对不起 派克 请推断这些手铃
I'm interested in learning more about your culture.
我有兴趣更多地了解您的文化
Yeah, basically me and my crew, or my band...
是的 基本上是我和我的工作人员 或者我的乐队...
we're called the Bellbottom Beauties.
我们被称为喇叭裤美女
And we've got twelve different bells, and they're various sizes.
我们有12种不同的铃铛 大小不一
Now, the rule is, you're not allowed to turn them upside down.
现在 规则是 你不能把它们倒过来
You're meant to hold them up as if it were an icecream cone.
你应该像拿著蛋捲冰淇淋一样举起它们
So we each get three different bells, and they play different notes.
所以我们每个人都会得到3个不同的铃铛 它们会弹奏不同的音符
And we kind of focus more on the...
我们更关注...
Catch you suckers later.
再见蠢蛋
This place is a little... low octane.
这个地方有点... 低辛烷值(无趣)
Excuse me, Minogue.
对不起 米洛
Hey! Get back here!
嘿! 回到这裡!
You know what? I want a full report on your insubordination, Minogue.
你知道吗? 我想要一份关于你不服从命令的完整报告 米洛
I'll follow him. - No. Don't do that.
我会跟著他 - 不 不要那样做
I want to follow him too, when he looks like that.
我也想跟著他 当他看起来那样的时候
No, Parker. Don't do that.
不 派克 不要那样做
Matter of fact, no one else follow Minogue, all right?
事实上 没有其他人跟随 米洛 好吗?
That's a terrible example to set for youth.
这是为年轻人树立的可怕榜样
Yeah. I think it came from a blue cow. It's hard to say.
是的 我想它来自一头蓝牛 这很难说
So, I'm just following Minogue, first to remind him
所以 我只是跟踪米洛 先提醒他
that he shouldn't be wearing that unauthorised attire...
他不应该穿那件未经授权的衣服...
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表