剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
网际网路是如此之快 如此之快
Don't like that. - Certainly not optimal.
不喜欢那样 - 当然不是最优的
You make that thing go a bit quieter, please?
你让那东西安静一点 好吗?
Because Sarge is gonna hear us.
因为警佐会听到我们的
Well, you're the one who wanted to print them.
好吧 您是想要列印它们的人
Well I can't read off a screen at night, because it keeps me awake.
好吧 我不能在晚上阅读萤幕 因为它让我保持清醒
The ghosts don't keep you awake? - No.
是鬼不让你保持清醒? - 不
Okay. So we've managed to obtain some intel
好的 所以我们设法获得了一些情报
on who is buried in the cemetery here.
关于谁葬在这裡的墓地
One of the graves belongs to a notorious criminal,
其中一个坟墓属于一个臭名昭著的罪犯
John, 'Whitey' Whiteman, AKA the Bogey Man.
约翰 “怀特”怀特曼 又名 柏忌人
Bogey 柏忌:表示你该洞击出的杆数高于标准杆1杆称之高尔夫专用术语
Not the Boogie Man, actually the Bogey Man.
不是布吉人 实际上是柏忌人
The Bogey Person.
柏忌人
Bogey Person, probably is the best term.
柏忌人 大概是最好的名词
Yes, absolutely.
是的 一点没错
It says here that he became homicidal
这裡说他变成了杀人犯
after getting a bogey on every single hole except for the eighteenth,
在除了第18洞之外 每个洞都吞下柏忌(高于标准杆1杆)之后
where he got a double bogey. This sent him into a murderous rage.
在那裡他吞下了双柏忌 这让他怒不可遏
He killed all of this golfing buddies with a golf club.
他用高尔夫球杆杀死了所有这些高尔夫球友
You know, from our point of view, if you're playing sport,
你知道 从我们的角度来看 如果你在运动
and things aren't really going your way,
事情并没有真正如你所愿
you know, just take a little time out.
你知道 只是花一点时间
Absolutely. I think what we need to do now is
绝对地 我认为我们现在需要做的是
to find out what his weakness is,
找出他的弱点是什麽
and potentially we can use that against him, to our advantage.
并且有可能我们可以利用它来对付他 对我们有利
It says here he lost because of his putting... but putting what?
这裡说他因为推杆而输了... 但是推杆是什麽?
And where? - It's putting. It's a golfing term.
在哪裡? - 它正在投入 这是一个高尔夫术语
So it's when you use the little stick to get the ball in the hole.
所以当你用小棍子把球打进洞裡的时候
Is it? Like minigolf? - No, no. It's...
是吗? 喜欢迷你高尔夫? - 不 不 它的...
Get away.
躲避
Here's... Whitey!
这是... 怀特!
仿 电影"闪灵" Here's... Johnny! 斧头破门
Sarge! Sarge! - Stop it! You're scaring O'Leary.
警佐! 警佐! - 停下来! 你吓到奥利里了
It's very splintery. - What?
这是非常分♥裂♥的 - 什麽?
This wood. This wood is very splintery.
这木头 这木头很脆
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Block the door! Block the door!
走! 走! 走! 走! 走! 堵门! 堵门!
It's so annoying. Does anybody have any tweezers?
这太烦人了 有人有镊子吗?
Push!
推!
Gosh darn it. Why the hell did you have to go and do that for?
天哪 该死的 为什麽你必须去这样做?
I'm gonna call the cops. - What?
我要报♥警♥了 - 什麽?
No, but... no...what are you...
不 但是... 不...你是什麽...
That's not gonna work... - It's ringing! It's ringing!
那行不通... - 响了! 它在响!
Minogue! - Answerphone.
米洛! - 电♥话♥答录机
Look! See the little door!
看! 看小门!
Go! Go! Go! Go! Quick! Come on!
走! 走! 走! 走! 快的! 快点!
Come on! Come on! Come on! Get in there! Get in there! Quick! Quick!
快点! 快点! 快点! 进到那裡去! 进到那裡去! 快的! 快的!
Quick! Quick! Get in there! Hurry up!
快的! 快的! 进到那裡去! 赶快!
Get in! No, but you get in there. You're the smallest. Get in! Go!
进来! 不 但你可以进去 你是最小的 进来! 走!
It's too late for Kevin. - Go! Go! Go! Go!
凯文为时已晚 - 走! 走! 走! 走!
Time to die!
是时候死了!
Hello! Wonderful day, isn't it?
你好! 美好的一天 不是吗?
Hurry up, Evan!
快点 伊凡!
There's a door! A door! - Get in! Here!
有一扇门! 一扇门! - 进来! 这裡!
Go through! Through! Through! Faster! Faster!
经过! 通过! 通过! 快点! 快点!
Hurry up! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
赶快! 走! 走! 走! 走! 走! 走!
Go! Go! Go! Go! You go! You go! You go! You go!
走! 走! 走! 走! 你走! 你走! 你走! 你走!
Oh, this is weird. - This is quite cool.
哦 这很奇怪 - 这很酷
We're actually back in the Paranormal Office. Parker!
我们实际上回到了灵异办公室 派克!
I told you, it's like the movies!
我告诉过你 就像电影一样!
He's dead, isn't he?
他死了 不是吗?
He's still got a pulse!
他还有脉搏!
Mouth-to-mouth! I learnt about that in the movies too.
嘴对嘴! 我也在电影中了解到这一点
That was a CPR training video.
那是一个心肺复甦术培训视频
Oh yeah. I wondered why the performances were so wooden.
哦耶 我想知道为什麽表演如此笨拙僵硬
But I liked the happy ending.
但我喜欢幸福的结局
No, it's my turn. It's my turn. No.
不 轮到我了 轮到我了 不
No, it's my turn. You did that old lady at the mall.
不 轮到我了 你做了CPR跟那个老太太在商场里
She died. - Yeah. But that still counts as one.
她死了 - 是的 但那仍然算一次
No. No, it doesn't. Anyway...
不 不 它没有 反正...
Just because you are no good at it, doesn't mean it doesn't count.
仅仅因为你不擅长它 并不意味著它不重要
Yes but you did it the other week with that softball player.
是的 但是前一周你和那个垒球运动员一起做了CPR
Yes but that was the other week, not the other day. So it's my turn.
是的 但那是前一周 而不是前一天 所以轮到我了
No. Because... - You've got the taser this week.
没有 因为... - 你这週拿到了泰瑟枪
Parker! You're alive! I'm so good at mouth-to-mouth.
派克! 你还活著! 我很擅长口对口
Oh. Sorry, guys. It's... sorry. It's... when I get stressed,
哦 对不起大家 这是...对不起 这是...当我感到压力时
I tend to fall asleep.
我倾向于入睡
Just, it's not very good when you're a cop, obviously.
只是 当你是警♥察♥时 这显然不是很好
I was just having the worst dream.
我只是做了最糟糕的梦
There was this squid, and I was married to it,
有这只鱿鱼 我嫁给了它
and we were living in this aquarium.
我们住在这个水族馆裡
But, I don't know, we weren't that good, but anyway...
但是 我不知道 我们没有那麽好 但无论如何...
Parker. Okay. There's no time for an explanation, okay?
派克 好的 没时间解释了好吗?
We have got to get that ghost out of Maaka stat.
我们必须马上把那个灵魂赶出马卡警佐
Is stat short for... - It just means straightaway.
是 stat 的缩写... - 就是直接的意思
Statistics, is it? - No, straightaway. It means now.
统计数据 是吗? - 不 直接 这意味著现在
Like they say it in the medical thing.
就像他们在医学上说的那样
So we've come up with a simple yet effective plan.
所以我们想出了一个简单而有效的计划
What we've done is recreated the eighteenth hole
我们所做的是重建第18洞
where John 'Whitey' Whiteman lost.
约翰'怀特'怀特曼输掉的地方
What we're hoping is that Sarge AKA John 'Whitey' Whiteman
我们希望的是 警佐 又名 约翰'怀特'怀特曼
will come through those doors, he'll see that putter,
会穿过那些门 他会看到那个推杆
and then put the ball straight in the hole here.
然后把球直接放在这裡的洞裡
He's gonna drill a bogey, then he's gonna find peace finally
他会鑽一个柏忌 然后他最终会找到平静
and go onto the next realm.
并进入下一个灵界
Guys, there are so many variables.
伙计们 有很多变数
I just don't know if the whole thing will work out.
我只是不知道整个事情是否会成功
Okay. Yep, we know your reservations.
好的 是的 我们知道您的预订
You've been grumbling about this plan since the get go.
从一开始你就一直在抱怨这个计划
Now it's just a game of Hide and Seek, really.
现在 只是一个捉迷藏的游戏 真的
It's wait and see. - Well, agree to disagree. I...
这是等待游戏 - 好吧 同意不同意 我...
Say, "cheese".
说 “茄子”
Now. Time for a silly one.
现在 是时候做一个傻事了
What? - Oh, come on.
什麽? - 哦 来吧
First you do a proper one, and then you do a silly one!
首先你做一个正常的 然后你做一个愚蠢的!
That's the way it works! Come on. Come on.
这就是它的方式! 快点 快点
That's good, great, good. Good. And hold it.
这很好 很好 很好 好的 并保持它
And cheese !
和 起司!
And now... it's time to die...
现在... 是时候死了...
Whitey, wait! Whitey, wait! Look.
怀特 等等! 怀特 等等! 看
It's the green on the eighteenth hole.
这是第18洞的果岭
What? - There's your putter.
什麽? - 你的推杆来了
All you have to do is pick it up.
你所要做的就是把它捡起来
And just get your bogey, buddy.
拿下你的柏忌吧 伙计
Then you can be happy.
然后你就可以快乐了
I see. Great.
我知道了 真棒
That's it mate. That's it mate, you can do it.
那就是它 朋友 就是这样 朋友 你可以的
Line up the shot. Okay, you can do it!
排好镜头 好吧 你可以做到!
Bit of encouragement, guys. Bit of a... Come on! Come on!
一点鼓励 伙计们 有点... 来吧! 快点!
Quiet please! Quiet please!
请安静! 请安静!
No!
不!
What!
什麽!
That was supposed to go in! I guess I've got no other option...
那是应该进去的! 我想我别无选择...
but to kill you all! Just like I did last time!
而是要杀了你们! 就像我上次一样!
Yeah.
是的
Oh damn.
哦 该死的
Oh, damn it! I can't get any purchase on the club.
哦 该死的! 我在俱乐部买♥♥不到任何东西
I'll just have to call my chums.
我只需要打电♥话♥给我的老朋友
It's very humid, isn't it?
这非常潮湿 不是吗?
Oh no. Not more Pākehā ghosts!
不好了 没有更多的纽西兰白人鬼!
They're gonna colonise the whole station.
他们要殖民整个警局
This is not your property. - Off my property.
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表