剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
是的 我已经放弃了一些我最珍贵的财产来帮助这项事业
Often that's what policing is, isn't it?
通常这就是警务 不是吗?
Is... you give up the things that matter to you the most
是... 你放弃了对你最重要的事情
in order to protect the community as much as you possibility can.
为了尽可能地保护社区
In this case it includes some Andre Rieu Live CDs,
在这种情况下 它包括一些 安德烈·瑞欧(荷兰小提琴手和指挥家) 现场演奏CD
which are some real classics in there.
裡面有一些真正的经典
Also my handcuffs, which I never really use.
还有我的手铐 我从来没有真正使用过
I found some paper clips...
我找到了一些迴纹针...
She's near. It's almost time.
她在附近 时间差不多了
It appears that she's getting closer.
看来她越来越近了
We do think that she would have to be a real birdbrain to fall for this,
我们确实认为她必须是一个真正的鸟脑才会爱上这个
so it might just work perfectly.
所以它可能会完美地工作
The most important part...
最重要的部分...
...is to not hurt her, okay?
... 就是不伤害她 好吗?
It'll be much more helpful for the ornithological research,
对鸟类学研究会更有帮助
and for my iwi.
和我的人们(毛利语)
So do you know what she is?
那你知道她是什麽吗?
She's the Birdwoman... Kurangaituku.
她是鸟女... 库兰盖图库(鸟女)
She held my great great great great great great great great great great
她抱著我的 曾 曾 曾 曾 曾 曾 曾 曾 曾 曾
great great great great great great great great grandfather hostage.
曾 曾 曾 曾 曾 曾 曾 曾祖父人♥质♥
She's half woman half bird. The size of a tree, with claws like knives.
她是半女人半鸟 一棵树的大小 爪子像刀一样
Very powerful. And, like, extremely dangerous.
很强大 而且 非常危险
You say she's as big as a tree. Do you mean like a real little tree?
你说她像树一样大 你的意思是像一棵真正的小树吗?
I'm just wondering as well, like, when you said, knives...
我也想知道 就像你说的刀...
...do you mean, like, really small knives?
...你的意思是 像 真的很小的刀?
Or like spoons...?
或者像汤匙... ?
Awesome.
惊人的
They should have set the trap by now. I'm gonna call them.
他们现在应该已经设下陷阱了 我要打电♥话♥给他们
Can we please move this cage, Parker?
派克 我们可以请移♥动♥这个笼子吗?
Why did you bring this bird in for anyway?
你为什麽要把这隻鸟带进来?
That's my budgie, Paul.
那是我的鹦鹉 保罗
I thought we could study his behaviour, and it might help us.
我认为我们可以研究他的行为 这可能对我们有所帮助
I don't see the value of that, to be honest.
我没有看到它的作用 老实说
I would just like the... cage to be removed from the...
我只想把... 把笼子移开...
Sorry, Paul.
对不起 保罗
What do you think he's thinking?
你觉得他在想什麽?
No idea. What do you think he's thinking?
不知道 你觉得他在想什麽?
I'm thinking he's thinking... "Wow. Sarge looks like a great guy."
我在想他在想... “哇 警佐看起来是个很棒的人 ”
"I wouldn't mind living at his place."
“我不介意住在他家 ”
So we're just playing a waiting game. There's no sign of the bird just yet.
所以我们只是在玩等待游戏 目前还没有鸟的迹象
Who is it? - It's Sarge.
这是谁? - 是警佐
Yeah. Gidday, Sarge. - What does he want?
是的 吉迪 警佐 - 他想要什麽?
Yeah. We're all good... Yeah. Just playing the waiting game.
是的 我们都很好... 是的 只是玩等待游戏
I'm not really sure of the rules.
我不太确定规则
Beverley? Yeah. She's all good.
贝佛利? 是的 她一切都好
Yeah. She's playing the waiting game too.
是的 她也在玩等待游戏
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah. Okay.
是的 好的
Yep... No, I've got to go... got to go.
是的... 不 我得走了... 得走了
Ta ta !
塔 塔!
Where's Beverley gone?
贝佛利去哪儿了?
There! - That Birdwoman has got her!
那裡! - 那个鸟女得到了她!
Come on! In pursuit! Let's go!
快点! 追捕! 我们走吧!
No, no! Run! Run! Run! Run! It's faster! Come on! Let's go!
不 不! 跑步! 跑步! 跑步! 跑步! 它更快! 快点! 我们走吧!
It's faster in a straight line. It's faster in a straight line.
它在直线上更快 它在直线上更快
Pull me up! - I'll get down. I'll give you a hand up.
拉我起来! - 我会下来 我会向你伸出援助之手
One, two, three... Up.
1, 2, 3... 上
Let's run! Run! - This way.
让我们跑吧! 跑步! - 这边走
While staking out the Birdwoman, the Birdwoman took the bird woman.
在放样鸟女的同时 鸟女带走了鸟女
I'm confused. - We need to find the Birdwoman.
我很迷惑 - 我们需要找到鸟女
Yeah. But the woman who likes birds or the half bird/half woman?
是的 但是喜欢鸟的女人还是半鸟/半女人?
Both! - Oh right. I'm gonna grab my stuff.
两个都是! - 啊对 我要去拿我的东西
There's no time, Minogue!
没有时间了 米洛!
There's some rare CDs in here, O'Leary.
奥利里 这裡有一些珍贵CD
There's no such thing as a rare CD.
才没有珍贵CD这种事
You wouldn't know. What do you know about CDs? You don't even like music.
你不会知道的 你对CD了解多少? 你甚至不喜欢音乐
You don't even let me put music on in the car most of the time.
大多数时候你甚至不让我在车裡放音乐
Minogue, O'Leary. Come in. Over.
米洛 奥利里 回答 结束
Are you there? Over. Hello?
你在吗? 结束 你好?
Minogue, O'Leary. Are you there? Over.
米洛 奥利里 你在吗? 结束
What did you do that for, Parker?
你这麽做是为了什麽 派克?
Well, we have to give him free will. That's how we'll learn.
好吧 我们必须给他自♥由♥意志 这就是我们要学习的方式
Well, that's a terrible idea.
嗯 这是一个可怕的想法
Don't worry, Sarge... I know how to calm him down.
别担心 警佐... 我知道如何让他冷静下来
Paul is interested.
保罗很感兴趣
That's great.
这太棒了
You're onto something, Parker. That's genius!
派克 你有所发现 是天才!
Come here, Paul.
过来 保罗
Minogue, O'Leary. Come in. - To the office?
米洛 奥利里 回答 - 到办公室?
We're actually doing something pretty important here, Sarge.
我们实际上正在做一些非常重要的事情 警佐
The Birdwoman has taken the bird woman.
鸟女带走了鸟女
No. Come in, as in, "Listen to me over the radio." I have an idea.
不 回答 就像“在收音机裡听我说”一样 我有个主意
Try alluring the Birdwoman using... ...mating calls.
尝试引诱鸟女使用... 交♥配♥鸣叫
Got to go. Problem in the office. - Copy that.
要走了 办公室的问题 - 收到
No! No! No! Ah, Parker...
不! 不! 不! 啊 派克...
You think Sarge is okay? He sounds pretty stressed.
你觉得警佐好吗? 他听起来很紧张
And he said, "try some mating calls."
他说 “尝试一些交♥配♥鸣叫 ”
Do you know any? - No. Not really.
你知道任何? - 不 不是
I'm sort of like, "Hey. How's it going?, I'm in the Police."
我有点像 “嘿 怎麽样? 我在警♥察♥局 ”
"It's pretty cool Blow into this bag."
“吹到这个袋子裡真是太酷了 ”
I'm not sure he meant those kinds of mating calls.
我不确定他的意思是那种交♥配♥鸣叫
I think he meant maybe something to do with birds.
我认为他的意思可能与鸟类有关
So maybe there's something in Beverley's book.
所以也许贝佛利的书中有些东西
There's some pretty detailed drawings here.
这裡有一些非常详细的图纸
She seems a bit obsessed.
她似乎有些痴迷
Well, maybe she's just really passionate, you know?
好吧 也许她真的很热情 你知道吗?
And that's an admirable quality.
这是一种令人钦佩的品质
Can lead to criminal behaviour, though.
但是 可能导致犯罪行为
What? Passion? - Obsessive.
什麽? 热情? - 强迫症
Look... this one looks like you.
看... 这个看起来像你
I'm driving! - Yeah. And you're also a birdwoman.
我在开车! - 是的 你也是一个鸟女
I don't see how a birdwoman can look like me.
我看不出一个鸟女怎麽能像我一样
Look.
看
That's distracting me as a driver.
作为司机 这让我分心
Put it down please. - That looks exactly like you.
请放下它 - 这看起来和你一模一样
I... find that very hard to believe.
我... 很难相信
Here we go, "Mating Calls." - What does that say?
我们来了 “交♥配♥鸣叫” - 那是什麽意思?
I'm driving. - Yeah. Use your left eye.
我在开车 - 是的 用你的左眼
It says... I think.
它说... 我想
You might be right.
你可能是对的
Yeah. I'm not a threat to you, Paul.
是的 保罗 我不是你的威胁
No! - He's going over there!
不! - 他要去那边!
He's going into the office! He's going into the office!
牠要进办公室了! 他要进办公室了!
It's...
牠...
On your feet, Officer.
站起来 警官
It's all right. I'm just a little bit stunned.
没关係 还不错 我只是有点震惊
Where he go?
他去哪儿了?
Yeah, yeah !
是啊是啊 !
Here, here, here.
这裡 这裡 这裡
Hey, buddy.
嗨朋友
Paul!
保罗!
As you can see, the bird is still at large in the office.
如您所见 这隻鸟仍然在办公室裡逍遥法外
Yep. Yep. You... that's on you Try more of the...
是的 是的 你... 那是你的尝试更多...
... the French seduction.
... 法式诱惑
Yeah. More sass.
是的 更骚
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
What is that? - It's a bird call.
那是什麽? - 这是鸟叫声
Sounds like a phone. - Doesn't sound like a phone.
听起来像电♥话♥ - 听起来不像电♥话♥
Do it properly. That's not how you do it. You can do better than that.
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表