剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
And also that it's actually my turn with the jacket.
而且实际上轮到我穿夹克了
So I guess I describe my personal style as... law-abiding rebel.
所以我想我把我的个人风格描述为... 守法的叛逆者
I mean, he's just kind of acting all cool, talking all cool.
我的意思是 他只是表现得很酷 说话很酷
Normally he finds it very hard to communicate with other people.
通常 他发现很难与其他人交流
I mean, it's normally just me that he talks to.
我的意思是 他通常只和我说话
It's not that helpful being in the police, not being able to communicate.
在警♥察♥中没有什麽帮助 无法沟通
I guess I could have been a bad boy,
我想我可能是个坏孩子
but instead I'm a good boy, who's still a bit of a bad boy.
但相反 我是一个好孩子 他仍然是一个坏孩子
Hey, Minogue! It's my turn with the jacket.
嘿 米洛! 轮到我穿夹克了
You've had a turn, O'Leary.
你已经轮到了 奥利里
I just want to look in the mirror.
我只想照照镜子
I haven't even had a turn looking in the mirror.
我什至没有转身照镜子
Okay. Well, I'm coming to get it.
好的 嗯 我来拿了
Good luck, O'Leary.
祝你好运 奥利里
Yeah! That's how you do it! - That's actually not how you do it.
是的! 你就是这样做的! - 这实际上不是你的做法
In fact, that's obstructing the police.
事实上 这是在妨碍警♥察♥
Minogue!
米洛!
Looking cool, Minogue. - Yeah, whatever.
看起来很酷 米洛 - 好吧 无所谓了
Just thirty seconds. Minogue. - How about no seconds, O'Leary?
只需30秒 米洛 - 没有秒数怎麽样 奥利里?
It's over now, isn't it? Game over.
现在结束了 不是吗? 游戏结束
Yeah.
是的
Right. That's it.
正确的 这就对了
No more wearing of that cool jacket. All right?
不再穿那件很酷的夹克 好的?
You are wearing the most stylish outfit in the world,
你穿著世界上最时髦的衣服
the New Zealand Police uniform.
纽西兰警♥察♥制♥服♥
Yeah. That's right, Minogue. That's right.
是的 没错 米洛 没错
And when you don't have pride in your uniform,
当你对自己的制♥服♥不感到自豪时
you let the squad down, don't you?
你让小队失望了 不是吗?
Just... wearing that jacket gave me a lot of confidence.
只是... 穿著那件夹克给了我很大的信心
And I'm just... you know, not used to that.
我只是... 你知道 不习惯
I understand, Minogue. And thank you for sharing that.
我明白了 米洛 谢谢你分享
You know, clothes can give us a lot of confidence.
要知道 衣服可以给我们很大的信心
And jackets like this one... That's a very nice jacket.
还有像这样的夹克... 那是一件非常漂亮的夹克
It's a... it's a very nice jacket. Hello...
这是一件... 这是一件非常漂亮的夹克 你好...
I want you...
我要你...
But there's a real mana in wearing the dark blue.
但是穿深蓝色有真正的魔力
Only if you respect it, though.
不过 只要你尊重它
Every morning I get up and I put this uniform on.
每天早上我起床穿上这件制♥服♥
I look at myself in the mirror, and I salute myself.
我看著镜子裡的自己 向自己致敬
That is how the...
就是这样...
Hey! It's gone, Sarge! - Hey! Who's in there!
嘿! 没有了 ! - 嘿! 谁在裡面!
Go on, O'Leary! You are letting down the squad!
加油 奥利里! 你让小队失望了!
You're letting down our squad, O'Leary!
你让我们小队失望了 奥利里!
Really can't figure out the damn...
实在想不通啊
Hey. "Oh, you need more than one pin number," they said.
嘿 “哦 你需要不止一个密♥码♥ ”他们说
Great idea.
好点子
Thought you just pulled it. Yeah, you just pull it.
以为你只是拉开门 是的 你只要拉开门
It's not even connected. - Oh God. O'Leary!
它甚至没有连线 - 天啊 奥利里!
Continuing to assert that O'Leary
继续声称 奥利里
is wearing a non-regulation item of clothing
穿著不合规的衣服
that she took from the evidence room.
她从证据室拿走的
I'm gonna take the shortcut, you guys go round. It's too dangerous.
我走捷径 你们绕路 这太危险了
O'Leary!
奥利里!
I'm out of here! Too slow, sucker!
我离开这裡! 太慢了 蠢蛋!
Officer O'Leary is now throwing insults,
奥利里警官现在开始辱骂
which a form of verbal assault, which is only verbal,
这是一种口头袭击的形式 只是口头上的
but it's still an assault.
但这仍然是一次袭击
O'Leary is running in quite an effortless manner,
奥利里跑得很轻鬆
and talking to me in a disrespectful tone, considering she is my partner.
考虑到她是我的搭档 用不尊重的语气跟我说话
But I know that there is a fence coming up round the corner,
但我知道拐角处有一道围牆
and fences are like kryptonite to her,
围牆对她来说就像氪石(弱点)
so I expect to be able to apprehend her soon.
所以我希望能够很快逮捕她
See you later, sucker!
待会见 蠢蛋!
You see that?
你看到了吗?
No, because then you guys can't get over. I know a shortcut.
不 因为那样你们就无法克服 我知道一条捷径
Go that way! Go that way!
往那边走! 往那边走!
There are some really good ones in there. I'd love to hear more,
裡面有一些非常好的 我很想听更多
but I'm pretty busy. So probably gonna have to go.
但我很忙 所以大概得走了
Obviously these guys, they'll be coming with me,
很明显这些人会和我一起来
they're making a documentary about me.
他们正在制♥作♥一部关于我的纪录片
I'm gonna reach down while she's distracted, talking about herself.
我会在她心烦意乱的时候伸手去谈她自己
I'm gonna grab the jacket... because this craziness has got to end.
我要抓住夹克... 因为这种疯狂必须结束
... For me. But, I mean, the punters seem to love it.
... 为了我 但是 我的意思是 赌博的人似乎喜欢它
Didn't even hurt. I win this round, O'Leary.
甚至没有受伤 我赢了这一轮 奥利里
I've got to go. This will not stand.
我必须走了 这是不能忍♥受的
Minogue has surprised me with an ambush.
米洛的埋伏让我大吃一惊
I mean, it's not very honourable policing.
我的意思是 这不是非常光荣的警♥察♥
He's taken the confiscated jacket,
他拿走了没收的夹克
and I don't believe he's got any intention of returning that
而且我不相信他有任何归还的打算
to the evidence room.
到证据室
He's now breakdancing on the police station awning.
他现在在警♥察♥局的遮阳篷上跳霹雳舞
That's a skill that he's shown no proclivity to, in the past, whatsoever.
过去 无论如何 他都没有表现出这种技能
Taser fingers!
泰瑟电击枪手指!
I mean, it's entirely out of character,
我的意思是 它完全不合时宜
and to be fair, the jacket deserves better.
公平地说 这件夹克值得更好
Minogue!
米洛!
Did it look cool?
看起来很酷吗?
Earlier on this evening, while performing,
今晚早些时候 在表演时
what a lot of people were saying were spectacular breakdancing manoeuvres,
很多人说的是壮观的霹雳舞动作
the awning gave way, and I came crashing down.
遮阳篷塌了 我摔倒了
But rather than assisting me
但与其帮助我
Officer O'Leary abducted the jacket from my persons.
奥利里警官从我身上抢走了这件夹克
She is a disgrace.
她是个耻辱
O'Leary! Put down the jacket and move away!
奥利里! 放下外套 走开!
That manoeuvre is far above your technical capability, O'Leary.
那个动作远远超出你的技术能力 奥利里
Built a ramp...
建了一个坡道...
What Officer O'Leary doesn't know is that I've formulated a plan
奥利里警官不知道的是我已经制定了计划
to put this skateboard into a forward momentum,
让这块滑板进入前进的动力
which will then stop her forward momentum, allowing me to catch up,
这将阻止她前进的动力 让我赶上
and then remove the jacket from her person,
然后从她身上脱下外套
and walk around cockily for the rest of the day.
在剩下的时间裡骄傲地走来走去
See you later, sucker!
待会见 蠢蛋!
ively all that's happened there is I've just passed her the skateboard.
实际上发生的所有事情都是我刚刚把滑板递给了她
So she continue... could continue to look cool on a different vehicle.
所以她继续... 可以继续在不同的车辆上看起来很酷
It's just unfortunate that Officer O'Leary is putting looking cool
不幸的是 奥利里警官的推杆看起来很酷
above actually being cool, which is a bit unfortunate.
上面实际上很酷 这有点不幸
But, it's just a maturity thing, I guess.
但是 我想这只是一个成熟的事情
Hey. - It's you.
嘿 - 是你
When did you learn how to breakdance?
你何时学会霹雳舞的?
Well, where did you learn how to do all those tricks on the bike?
好吧 您是从哪裡学会如何在自行车上完成所有这些技巧的?
First time I've ever done it. - Never ever tried it before?
我第一次这样做 - 从未尝试过?
No.
不
I'm actually overheating slightly, due to all the exertion.
由于所有的努力 我实际上有点过热
Well, maybe just... take the jacket off. Cool down for a while.
好吧 也许只是... 脱掉外套 冷却一会儿
Copy that.
收到
My turn!
轮到我了!
Minogue!
米洛!
You want a taser? - No, you wouldn't!
你想要泰瑟电击枪吗? - 不 你不会!
You two! Cut it out!
你们俩! 够了!
You are behaving like a couple of thugs, not New Zealand Police!
你表现得像几个暴徒 而不是纽西兰警♥察♥!
Report to the holding cells, right now.
立即向拘留室报告
Turn.
转动
Turn again.
再转
Yeah. There's something not right about that jacket.
是的 那件夹克有些不对劲
Every time one of you puts it on, you become a completely different person.
每次你们中的一个人穿上它 你就会变成一个完全不同的人
You're... there's only one word for it, cool.
你... 只有一个词 酷
So what's new? - I'm often cool.
那麽什麽是新的? - 我经常很酷
No, you're not, Minogue. - No. Look at O'Leary, eh?
不 你不是 米洛 - 不 看看奥利里 嗯?
What is she even leaning on?
她到底靠的是什麽?
See that? That's cool.
看到了吗? 太棒了
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表