剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
警♥察♥
No, My Lord. - Release the adult virgins!
不 我的主 - 释放成年处♥女♥!
Minogue...
米洛...
I thought it meant something else, Sarge.
我以为这意味著别的东西 警佐
Okay, guys. Party is over. Let's go.
好的 朋友们 派对结束了 我们走吧
Come on.
快点
Come on, little lady. You're going away for a long time.
来吧 小女人 你要离开很长时间
So, Avalon and the elders have been taken into custody.
于是 阿瓦隆和长老们被抓了起来
We've since found out
从那以后我们发现
that Sergeant Maaka was fully aware of the situation.
马卡警佐完全了解情况
He'd actually been surveilling the area for the last few hours.
过去几个小时他实际上一直在监视该地区
Yes. So we were safer than we thought.
是的 所以我们比我们想像的更安全
Unfortunately, what we thought
不幸的是 我们的想法
was that we were going to die horrific deaths.
是我们将死于可怕的死亡
So, that was another uncomfortable work situation.
所以 这是另一个不舒服的工作环境
Thanks, Sarge. Job well done.
谢谢 警佐 做得好
What are you guys doing with those? - Found them in the forest.
你们拿这些做什麽? - 在森林裡找到他们
We thought they were you, so we started talking to them.
我们认为他们是你 所以我们开始与他们交谈
It was pretty dark, to be honest.
天很黑 老实说
And then we thought, if anything happened to you guys,
然后我们想 如果你们出了什麽事
these guys would be a good substitute.
这些傢伙将是一个很好的替代品
Yeah. - Same vibes.
是的 - 相同的氛围
Yeah. This O'Leary one looks a lot like her, don't you think?
是的 这个奥利里看起来很像她 你不觉得吗?
It's actually a bit insulting.
这实际上有点侮辱
These chocolates are a cold comfort.
这些巧克力是无法令人觉得欣慰
I don't even like chocolate.
我甚至不喜欢巧克力
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表