剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
Anyway, I better hit the salon
不管怎样 我最好去沙龙
otherwise they'll bump me down the list.
否则他们会把我排在名单上
Have a nice hair... do. - Thank you.
有一头漂亮的头髮... 做 - 谢谢
We need to stop that from ever happening...
我们需要阻止这种情况发生...
and all the zombie stuff.
和所有丧尸的东西
I think I've just found Sarge's address on my phone.
我想我刚刚在手♥机♥上找到了 警佐 的地址
It'll be interesting to see what Sarge's house is like.
看看 警佐 的房♥子是什麽样子会很有趣
Okay. Get back. - Coming to assist, Parker!
好的 回来 - 过来帮忙 派克!
Halt! I don't need your help. Can't you see I've got this under control?
暂停! 我不需要你的帮助 你没看到我已经控制住了吗?
Donovan and Laupepe!
唐纳文和罗佩佩!
If you could distract them, I'll get to the salon.
如果你能分散他们的注意力 我会去沙龙
So we offered to help Parker, but he's called Donovan and Laupepe,
所以我们提出要帮助派克 但他叫唐纳文和罗佩佩
so I think we need to go to Sarge's house.
所以我想我们需要去警佐的家
Do you guys have hand sanitiser? They scratched me.
你们有洗手液吗? 他们抓伤了我
It's just a scratch. It's nothing to worry about. It's just a scratch.
这只是一个抓痕 这没什麽好担心的 这只是一个抓痕
坎达拉 (威灵顿东北郊区)
Just park here? - Yeah. That'll do.
- 就停在这裡? - 是的 这样就行了
Are you sure this is the place?
你确定这是这个地方吗?
7 Whairawa Grove, Khandallah.
怀拉瓦林道7号♥, 坎达拉
Nicer than his dingy little flat. But...
比他那肮髒的小公♥寓♥还要好 但...
One thing that we've learned about zombies is that...
我们了解到的关于丧尸的一件事是...
Minogue! Minogue!
米洛! 米洛!
Taser, O'Leary! Get your taser! - You've got the taser!
泰瑟枪 奥利里! 拿上你的泰瑟枪! - 你有泰瑟枪!
No! Here! Here! Here! Here! - No! Here!
不! 这裡! 这裡! 这裡! 这裡! - 不! 这裡!
It's got my fingerprint on it.
它上面有我的指纹
Officers! Quickly! Come inside!
长官! 快点! 请你进来!
I didn't charge it.
我没有上膛
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! All right. - Hey, zombies!
走! 走! 走! 走! 走! 好的 - 嘿 丧尸!
Go! Go! Get it! Get it!
走! 走! 追它! 追它!
Hurry up, cameraman. Get in here too.
快点 摄影师 也进来
Far out, man. Those zombies will be on you in sec, bro. Yep.
远方 伙计 那些丧尸很快就会出现在你身上 兄弟 是的
A lot of them out there tonight. Must be winter solstice or something.
今晚有很多人在外面 一定是冬至什麽的
Okay. Come on in.
好的 进来
Welcome to Casa del Maaka.
欢迎来到 马卡之家
Right. How can I help you two? And, what's with the camera crew?
正确的 我怎麽能帮助你们2个? 还有 摄影组怎麽了?
It's really nice to see you, Sarge.
很高兴见到你 警佐
Sarge? I...
警佐? 我...
It's you guys...
是你们...
I knew this day would come.
我知道这一天会到来
I've been waiting for the two of you for quite some time.
我已经等你们2个很久了
Perhaps you should sit down, Sarge... Ruawai.
或许你应该坐下 警佐... 鲁瓦伊
Yep, ah... here, come this way.
是的 啊...来 这边来
So I actually gave it a few names the Hurirauna was one.
所以我实际上给它起了几个名字旋转(毛利语)就是其中之一
Which is just Maori for goes around and around.
这只是毛利人四处走动
But the name that I settled on was the Maaka Sparker.
但我选择的名字是 马卡·史帕克
That's the most popular version and...
那是最受欢迎的版本 并且...
which is the one that I copied off
这是我抄下来的
the one that you guys gave me as a child.
你们小时候给我的那个
Look, I trademarked it and, as you can see I made...
看 我给它注册了商标 正如你所见 我做了...
a quite a considerable amount of money from it. And I...
从中获得了相当可观的一笔钱 和我...
And you spent it on this house. - Yeah.
你把钱花在了这所房♥子上 - 是的
And I knew it was wrong...
而且我知道这是错的...
...and I know that you're here to arrest me.
...我知道你是来逮捕我的
So... go ahead, take me to jail.
所以... 来吧 带我进监狱
That's not what we're here for. Okay? It's a separate issue.
这不是我们来这裡的目的 好的? 这是一个单独的问题
Although I am disappointed in you.
虽然我对你很失望
Okay. So...
好的 所以...
We're here to talk to you and ask you a question.
我们在这裡与您交谈并问您一个问题
Are you interested in the paranormal? - What, like poltergeists?
你对灵异现象感兴趣吗? - 什麽 像 喧闹鬼现象(骚灵现象)?
Yeah. Like poltergeists. - So, like, aliens?
对 像 喧闹鬼现象 - 所以 比如 外星人?
Yep. Like aliens. - Like patupaiarehe?
是的 像外星人一样 - 喜欢 帕图帕亚雷赫(毛利神话精灵)?
Yep. Patupaiarehe.
是的 帕图帕亚雷赫
Minogue, you... what's another one?
米洛 你... 另一个是什麽?
Giraffes. - Okay.
长颈鹿 - 好的
I'd like to show you guys something. Come with me.
我想给你们看一些东西 跟我来
Giraffes?
长颈鹿?
How do their necks do that?
他们的脖子是怎麽做到的?
Come on in, guys.
进来吧 伙计们
As you can see, I actually have a penchant for the occult
正如你所看到的 我实际上对神秘学有一种偏爱
and other such cryptid, mysterious mysteries,
以及其他如此神秘 神秘的奥秘
especially in troubled times like this.
尤其是在这样的困难时期
Yeah. This might be hard to believe...
是的 这可能很难相信...
but Minogue and I encountered some sort of a creature
但是我和米洛遇到了某种生物
which sucked time out of a young kid
这吸走了一个小孩的时间
to create a portal back to the year 1994.
创建一个回到1994年的门户
We went through that and that's when we met you that night.
我们经历了那件事 那天晚上我们遇到了你
A worm hole. Interesting.
一个虫洞 有趣的
In our reality, you're our Sergeant.
在我们的现实中 你是我们的警佐
Really? - The sarge in charge.
真的? - 警佐 我最大
Sarge in charge? Sounds like a TV show.
警佐 我最大? 听起来像电视节目
We think that when we met you,
我们认为当我们遇见你时
we changed something and now you no longer exist.
我们改变了一些东西 现在你不再存在
I no longer exist?
我已经不存在了?
Well, no. You do exist, but in a different,
嗯 不 你确实存在 但在不同的地方
like in a parallel universe or something.
比如平行宇宙什麽的
But basically what's happened now
但基本上现在发生的事情
is that Wellington is completely overwhelmed
是威灵顿完全不知所措吗
by very undesirable paranormal activity.
通过非常不受欢迎的灵异活动
Yeah. Like those zombies... - For instance.
是的 就像那些丧尸... - 例如
They don't exist in our world. - They don't?
他们不存在于我们的世界 - 他们没有?
Well, they do. But they're under control.
嗯 他们做到了 但他们都在控制之中
Minimal. Minimal. And that's because of you.
最小 最小 那是因为你
You always know what to do. You tell us what to do.
你总是知道该怎麽做 你告诉我们该怎麽做
It's always, generally speaking, in a... quite a nice way.
一般来说 它总是以一种...相当不错的方式
Can you show me how to work that?
你能告诉我如何工作吗?
It's pretty simple, really. This is a centrifuge here
这很简单 真的 这是一台离心机
and you can either activate it with your active hand here,
你可以在这裡用你的主动手激活它
or your inactive hand. And then, it becomes active,
或者你不活跃的手 然后 它变得活跃
and it's really... you can go anticlockwise, clockwise.
真的... 你可以逆时针 顺时针
Is there a simpler way to explain it?
有没有更简单的解释方法?
Just hit it.
就打吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Yeah, yeah. Go.
耶 耶 耶 - 是啊 是啊 走
Have a go.
试试吧
So, it sounds like to me
所以 这听起来像我
that you have disturbed the time space continuum.
你扰乱了时空连续体
...creating a separate reality where I never became a police officer.
...创造了一个我从未成为警♥察♥的独♥立♥现实
So, we just have to go back and convince you to join the police.
所以 我们只需要回去说服你加入警♥察♥局
Actually, meeting you is the very thing
其实遇见你才是最重要的
that made me decide not to become a cop at all.
这让我决定根本不去当警♥察♥
I remember really vividly meeting the two of you when I was nine years old,
我记得我9岁的时候遇见你们两个
and remember thinking, I never want to end up like this.
记住想 我永远不想像你们这样
Well, the two of you better hurry.
嗯 你们两个最好快点
We cannot let the world get in the state that it's in right now.
我们不能让世界处于现在的状态
And you might miss your opportunity to get back to your reality,
你可能会错过回到现实的机会
if you delay any further. So...
如果你再拖延 所以...
Stop yourselves from meeting me. I must...
不要再遇见我了 我必须...
...never see any of this, all right? Can never hear any of this.
...从来没有看到任何这些 好吗? 永远听不到这些
Just as a bit of a heads-up, you might be in for a bit of a pay cut.
就像一点提示一样 您可能会减薪
Ruawai? Who are you talking to?
鲁瓦伊? 你在跟谁说话?
Just some police officers from an alternate reality, honey.
只是一些来自另一个现实的警♥察♥ 亲爱的
You're such a dick. - I know. I love you.
你真是个混♥蛋♥ - 我知道 我爱你
Is that your... - Yeah. That's the love of my life.
那是你的吗 -是的 那是我一生的挚爱
Wahine like that only comes around once a lifetime.
像这样的女性 一生只会出现一次
Also, in our reality... you're not...
另外 在我们的现实中...你不是...
Whatever it is, I'm sure it can wait. We have to go right now.
不管是什麽 我相信它可以等待 我们必须马上去
So after meeting Alternate Sergeant Maaka.
所以在遇到了马卡副警佐之后
Looks like we've got to go back to 1994,
看来我们得回到1994年了
and prevent ourselves from meeting him, so...
并阻止我们与他见面 所以...
this reality never happens.
这个现实永远不会发生
Hurry up, O'Leary!
快点 奥利里!
Bye bye. See you.
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表