剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
缅街 上哈特市
So we are currently attempting to apprehend a young offender
所以我们目前正试图逮捕一名年轻的罪犯
who's been skateboarding noisily in the Upper Hutt vicinity.
谁在上哈特市(威灵顿东北)附近 吵闹地玩滑板
Noisy skateboarding is actually a much bigger problem
吵闹的滑板实际上是一个更大的问题
than many people realise.
比很多人意识到的
We also have numerous undercover officers,
我们也有很多卧底警官
so as not to alert this skateboarding menace to our presence...
以免提醒这个滑板威胁我们的存在...
and this is a personal thing for me, as I grew up on these very streets.
这对我来说是一件很私人的事情 因为我是在这些街道上长大的
Stopping a mugging right here,
停止在这裡抢劫
is what inspired me to become a police officer.
是什麽激励我成为一名警官
You inspired me to become a better police officer, Sarge.
你激励我成为一名更好的警官 警佐
Well, I'm happy for you. - Thanks.
好吧 我为你感到高兴 - 谢谢
Parker and I will monitor Operation 'Skate Bait'
派克和我将监控“滑板诱饵”行动
from our secret mobile HQ... right over there.
从我们秘密的移♥动♥总部... 就在那边
伊 布朗 企业
Sarge, there's a big robbery happening in the city.
警佐 城裡发生了一起大劫案
What? - Yeah, yep, yes.
什麽? - 是 是 是
No, we've turned off our radios because we're undercover.
不 我们已经关掉了收音机 因为我们在卧底
Yeah. We can probably get there... They've already gone...
是的 我们大概可以到达那裡... 他们已经走了...
Well... Don't worry. Okay, goodbye.
嗯... 别担心 好的 再见
They couldn't apprehend the robbers,
他们无法逮捕强盗
because all the officers are here doing Operation Skate Bait.
因为所有的警官都在这裡进行滑板诱饵行动
It's things like this that really make me deeply question my choices
正是这样的事情让我深深地质疑我的选择
about whether I should actually be police officer at all, you know?
关于我是否真的应该成为警♥察♥ 你知道吗?
Sarge, the cameras are still rolling on you.
警佐 摄像机还在拍你
We actually have two of our best in a patrol car, fully focussed,
我们实际上有2辆最好的巡逻车 全神贯注
watching the streets like a pair of police attack hawks.
看著街道就像一对警♥察♥攻击鹰派一样
See. I've almost got the hang of it.
看 我几乎掌握了窍门
Almost got the hang of it.
几乎掌握了窍门
Haven't you had that fidget spinner for, like, five years?
你不是有那个烦躁指尖陀螺 5年了吗?
Three years.
3年
Minogue!
米洛!
You made me spill my doughnut. - I immediately regret doing that.
你让我洒了我的甜甜圈 - 我立刻后悔这样做了
Look at... look at all that mess.
看... 看这些一团糟
What the hell is that thing? There's the skateboarder!
那是什麽鬼东西? 滑板手来了!
What the hell is that? - Get away from me!
这他妈到底是什麽? - 离我远点!
I think it's like a... a worm man.
我认为它就像一个... 蠕虫人
Sort of like a half-man, half-worm mutant leachy man type thing.
有点像一个半人半蠕虫的变种人的东西
In pursuit?
要追捕?
Yeah. I'll look after the car and clean up this...
是的 我会照看这辆车并清理它...
I've got to clean up this doughnut. - Come on. Let's go.
我必须清理这个甜甜圈 - 快点 我们走吧
We'll get ants again. - Let's go. Let's go!
我们会再次得到蚂蚁 - 我们走吧 我们走吧!
威灵顿灵异档案
第4季 第6集
Time Cop
时间警♥察♥
So we're just in pursuit of the noisy young skateboarder,
所以我们只是在追求吵闹的年轻滑板手
and some sort of a worm man.
和某种蠕虫人
I came up with that name. - Police.
我想出了这个名字 - 警♥察♥
What is that thing? - I think it's a skateboarder.
那是什麽东西? - 我认为这是一个滑板手
What's it doing? - Get off him!
它在做什麽? - 放开他!
Don't see that every day.
不要每天都看到
Or that.
或者那个
Sir?
先生?
That was out of it.
那是不可能的
You've suddenly turned into an old fellow.
你突然变成了一个老傢伙
Old? I'm only fifteen.
老的? 我只有15岁
Classic case of mutton dressed as lamb.
羊肉装扮成小羊的经典案例
He seems okay. Let's get that thing. - Copy that. In pursuit of thing.
他似乎没事 让我们得到那个东西 - 收到 追捕那个东西
What is it?
它是什麽?
Looks like some sort of... break in reality?
看起来像是某种... 打破现实?
Remember like that portal we saw at that barbeque?
还记得那个门户我们在烧烤时看到的吗?
Yeah. - You should go in then.
是的 - 那你应该进去
I'm not going in there, that worm monster thingy will be in there.
我不进去 那个蠕虫怪物会在那裡
Is it in there?
裡面有吗?
What? Can you see it? - No. It's gone. Come on.
什麽? 你能看见它吗? - 不 它已经消失了 快点
Come on.
快点
What?
什麽?
Look at all these old movies it's got playing.
看看它正在播放的所有这些老电影
This is exactly the sort of thing that Sarge would be interested in.
这正是 警佐 会感兴趣的事情
You know that? - Yeah.
你懂的? - 是的
That old skater has gone.
那个老滑板手走了
Hey, Sarge. We were in pursuit of the offender,
嘿 警佐 我们在追捕罪犯
but we found something that's gonna make you go say, "holy".
但我们发现了一些会让你说“神圣”的东西
And by that we mean, it's a hole.
我们的意思是 这是一个洞
Tell him we went through the hole, and it didn't do anything.
告诉他我们穿过了那个洞 它什麽也没做
Sarge? It's not working. Hang on.
警佐? 它没用 等等
I've got no reception either.
我也没有接待
Upper Hutt. - I don't think it's about Upper Hutt.
上哈特 - 我不认为这是关于上哈特市的
Acid wash. - What?
酸洗 - 什麽?
Back in fashion. Yes!
回归时尚 是的!
I used to love acid wash. I had acid wash overalls when I was younger,
我以前喜欢酸洗 我年轻的时候有过酸洗工作服
but they stopped at shorts, you know?
但他们停在短裤上 你知道吗?
And you just have the shorts and nothing on underneath,
而你只有短裤 下面什麽都没有
so you just see your bare chest.
所以你只看到你裸♥露♥的胸部
I'm just not sure now is the right time to talk about fashion.
我只是不确定现在是谈论时尚的合适时机
I think we need to go and talk to Sarge.
我想我们需要去和警佐谈谈
Where's the car?
车在哪裡?
It was parked right here... unless it's gone invisible.
它就停在这裡... 除非它消失不见
What? Well, did you lock it when you got out?
什麽? 嗯 你出去的时候上锁了吗?
You're in trouble, O'Leary. - What do you mean?
你有麻烦了 奥利里 - 你的意思是?
You were driving. You've got to take responsibility for the vehicle.
你在开车 你必须对车辆负责
You were the last one out of the car. - Did you lock it when I got out?
你是最后一个下车的人 - 我出去的时候你上锁了吗?
Well, if it'd locked it, you would have been locked inside the car.
好吧 如果它把它锁起来 你就会被锁在车裡
You got out last. - Well, that's easy for you to say.
你最后出来了 - 嗯 这对你来说很容易说
Well, it's because it's true. - Yeah.
嗯 这是因为它是真的 - 是的
That's why it's easy for you to say.
这就是为什麽你说起来很容易
But this is why we lose our cars all the time.
但这就是我们总是丢车的原因
I know. Because you don't lock the car.
我知道 因为你不锁车
Mobile HQ is gone as well. - Did you lock that? Probably not.
移♥动♥总部也不见了 - 你上锁了吗? 可能没有
I don't have the keys for that. Sarge, come in.
我没有那个钥匙 警佐 进来吧
There's something really weird going on.
发生了一些非常奇怪的事情
But I can't quite put my finger on it.
但我不能完全把我的手指放在它上面
What is it?
那是什麽?
What are you doing, Minogue? - Just looking for the car.
你在做什麽 米洛? - 只是在找车
Okay. The car is not there. - It might have shrunk.
好的 车不在那裡 - 它可能已经缩小了
Did you think about that? - How?
你考虑过吗? - 如何?
Well, it was raining. It was raining before.
嗯 下雨了 之前一直在下雨
Can you see a tiny police car?
你能看到一辆小警车吗?
Well, I'm looking for it. At least I'm looking. You're not even helping.
嗯 我正在寻找它 至少我在寻找 你甚至没有帮助
You're just using the opportunity to mock me.
你只是在利用这个机会嘲笑我
'm not mocking you. I just... I can... I can...
不是在嘲笑你 我只是...我可以...我可以...
So it appears we've actually lost our patrol car and also the Mobile HQ.
所以看起来我们实际上已经失去了我们的巡逻车和移♥动♥总部
And all the other police officers in our squad
和我们班的所有其他警♥察♥
and all the comms are down.
所有的通讯都关闭了
But sometimes, I mean, that happens in policing.
但有时 我的意思是 这种情况发生在警务领域
You get completely cut off from your chain of command,
你完全脱离了你的指挥链
and you just have to think on your feet.
你只需要站起来思考
Because we haven't got our car anymore.
因为我们的车已经没有了
No, no. I mean, you've got to use your wits.
不 不 我的意思是 你必须使用你的智慧
Yeah, our wits.
是的 我们的智慧
Those will be kicking in soon.
这些很快就会开始
Maybe we should ask that kid if he's seen any other cops.
也许我们应该问问那个孩子有没有其他警♥察♥
Excuse me, mate.
对不起 伙计
You busted my Gameboy, you egg!
你破坏了我的Gameboy掌上游戏机 你这个混♥蛋♥!
What? - Sarge?
什麽? - 警佐?
No... I'm Ruawai.
不... 我是鲁瓦伊
Are you undercover, Sarge?
你是卧底吗 警佐?
If you are, we probably shouldn't be talking to you,
如果你是 我们可能不应该和你说话
because we might give you away.
因为我们可能会暴露你
They have done an amazing job. You look... really young.
他们完成了一项了不起的工作 你看起来... 真的很年轻
And from this angle, you even look a bit shorter.
而且从这个角度看 你甚至显得更矮了一些
Thank you, I think.
谢谢 我想
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表