剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
正确地做 这不是你的做法 你可以做得更好
Let me have a go.
让我试一试
No. It's not working.
不 那没用
Look, we've got to try harder. The endangered bird expert is in danger.
看 我们必须更加努力 濒临灭绝的鸟类专家处于危险之中
So she's endangered? - Yeah.
所以她濒临灭绝? - 是的
She's an endangered endangered bird expert.
她是一位濒临灭绝的濒危鸟类专家
Let me have another turn. One more.
让我再试一次 再试一次
Do you think that was her, Minogue?
你认为那是她吗 米洛?
I reckon it was, O'Leary.
我认为是 奥利里
Did Sarge tell us what to do if we attracted the birdwoman?
如果我们吸引了鸟女 警佐 有没有告诉我们该怎麽做?
No.
不
She's getting closer. It's getting really, really loud.
她越来越近了 它变得非常非常响亮
Eyes on bird! Eyes on bird!
眼睛盯著鸟! 眼睛盯著鸟!
Sarge, we found her! O'Leary did an amazing bird call!
警佐 我们找到了她! 奥利里 做了一个惊人的鸟叫!
Do it again, O'Leary!
再来一次 奥利里!
No. It wasn't like that. It was more sort of like...
不 不是那样的 这更像是...
Don't like it! Don't like it!
不喜欢! 不喜欢!
I want to get down! - Calm down, Minogue. Calm down.
我要下来! - 冷静点 米洛 冷静下来
Just breathe. Yeah. Good, good. You breathe too, Beverley. Breathe.
只是呼吸 是的 好好 你也在呼吸 贝佛利 呼吸
Seat belts off? - Copy.
解开安全带? - 收到
Help.
救命
I don't think we should move. - I agree. We should not move.
我认为我们不应该移♥动♥ - 我同意 我们不应该移♥动♥
I'll count to three, and then we'll both leap out of the car as one.
我数到3 然后我们一起跳下车
What are you doing? - Getting my jacket.
你在做什麽? - 拿我的夹克
We don't need our jackets.
我们不需要我们的夹克
I've already lost three this month, I'm not gonna lose another one.
这个月我已经掉了3件 我不会再掉一件
They cost a fortune.
它们很贵
Are you ready? Three, two...
你准备好了吗? 3, 2...
Come on, O'Leary. - Minogue!
来吧 奥利里 - 米洛!
You're sitting on my face!
你坐在我的脸上!
Are you alright? - Yeah. I'm good.
你还好吗? - 是的 我很好
Am I okay? - What?
我还好吗? - 什麽?
Am I okay? - Are you okay?
我还好吗? - 你还好吗?
Yeah. I think so. - Yeah. You look good.
是的 我想是这样 - 是的 你看起来挺好的
O'Leary... the car. The car! The car! The car! The car! The car!
奥利里... 车子 车子!...
Look out!
小心!
Heads!
头!
So it looks as though the woman bird has enormous strength,
所以看起来那隻女鸟拥有巨大的力量
and is very dangerous to pedestrians.
并且对行人非常危险
We need to apprehend the suspect as soon as possible to save Beverley,
我们需要尽快逮捕嫌疑人以拯救贝佛利
and we'd also like to warn the public
我们也想警告公众
about the potential dangers of falling patrol cars.
关于巡逻车坠落的潜在危险
Looks like she's heading to the wind turbine.
看起来她正在前往风力发电机
She must be messing with it,
她一定是搞砸了
and causing all the power outages in Brooklyn. We've got to get there.
并导致布鲁克林的所有停电 我们必须到达那裡
Yeah. But how? I'm not sure the car is gonna be all right.
是的 但是怎麽做? 我不确定这辆警车会是好的
No, no. What are you doing?
不 不 你在干嘛?
I'm just seeing if we can still take the car, but no.
我只是想看看我们还能不能坐车 但不行
No. - We need another plan.
不 - 我们需要另一个计划
Busy night tonight, driver? - Not too bad.
今晚很忙 司机? - 还不错
Did you guy hear about that cop car
你听说过那辆警车吗
that fell of the Majestic Centre tonight?
今晚从雄伟中心(威灵顿最高建筑)坠落?
No. I haven't caught up with that one.
不 我还没有赶上那个
Crazy. You'd expect you cops to be the first ones to...
疯狂的 你会期望你的警♥察♥是第一个...
We need to get to the Brooklyn Wind Turbine.
我们需要去布鲁克林风力发电机
I know. Ah, you entered it into the app.
我知道 啊 你把它输入了应用程序
See that little computer there, O'Leary?
看到那台小电脑了吗 奥利里?
That's how it works with Ubers.
这就是它与优步合作的方式
I understand Uber. And I don't need to be mansplained about Uber.
我了解优步 而且我不需要对优步 进行过多的解释
No. That's not mansplaining.
不 这不是"男性说教"
Mansplaining is when you over-explain something that's really simple,
"男性说教"就是当你过度解释一些非常简单的事情时
when it always come from a man, to a woman.
当它总是来自一个男人对一个女人
Yeah, and sort of the difference is, with that,
是的 不同之处在于
was it was explaining something that was little bit more complicated.
是不是在解释一些更複杂的东西
When you grasp a concept, break it down to little parts...
当你掌握一个概念时 把它分解成小部分...
... and explain those little parts in small detail.
...并详细解释这些小部分
Sarge, come in. Come in, Sarge.
警佐 进来 进来 警佐
Here, Paulie! Here, Paulie! Come down! Come down!
在这裡 保利! 在这裡 保利! 坠落! 坠落!
Oh gosh. It's so stuffy... chasing birds.
哦 天哪 好闷啊... 追鸟
Okay.
好的
Hey. Over there! Over there!
嘿 在那边! 在那边!
Move forward.
前进
Fuck the Police!
去他妈的警♥察♥!
What are you teaching this bird, Parker?
你在教这隻鸟什麽 派克?
It's not actually mine, it's my Uncle Trev's.
它实际上不是我的 它是我叔叔崔夫的
I'm just bird-sitting.
我只是照顾鸟而已
Clearly your Uncle Trevor
显然你的崔夫叔叔
doesn't have any respect for our profession whatsoever.
一点也不尊重我们的职业
Fuck the Police!
去他妈的警♥察♥!
This is not appropriate. It is not on. Come on.
这是不合适的 它没有打开 快点
Here we go. Get in the... Get in the cage, Paul.
开始了 进... 进笼子 保罗
You know what? Look, I think we've done everything we can.
你知道吗? 听著 我想我们已经做了我们能做的一切
I think everybody just stand down, all right?
我想每个人都退下 好吗?
We just stand down until this bird calms down.
我们都退下 直到这隻鸟平静下来
Fuck the Police!
去他妈的警♥察♥!
Watch for the fan!
注意电扇!
Regrettably the assailant was resisting
令人遗憾的是 袭击者正在抵抗
and using quite offensive language, and is now a casualty.
并且使用了相当冒犯的语言 现在是一个伤亡
Moving forward, I think we will take steps to inform the next of kin
展望未来 我认为我们将採取措施通知近亲
what has transgressed here.
这裡有触犯什麽
Unfortunately this is a result of...
不幸的是 这是由于...
sometimes what we deal with in the New Zealand Police.
有时我们与纽西兰警方处理事情
Hey Sarge, we've followed the Birdwoman
嘿 警佐 我们跟踪了鸟女
to the Brooklyn Wind Turbine.
到布鲁克林风力发电机
Roger that. Heading over now.
收到 现在衝过去
Uber driver has dropped us miles away.
优步司机已经把我们送到了几英里之外
Hey look!
你看!
Yeah. I mean, obviously,
是的 我的意思是 显然
potentially because this creature is a Birdwoman, she might not be aware
可能因为这个生物是鸟女 她可能不知道
of the fact that all of this stuff is actually recyclable.
事实上 所有这些东西实际上都是可回收的
So I guess we'll just give he a warning
所以我想我们会给他一个警告
for that when we catch up with her.
因为当我们赶上她的时候
Did you hear that? - Yeah.
你听到了吗? - 是的
Waiho tenei wahi!
离开这个地方!(毛利语)
That's Maori for, 'leave this place'. Beverly must be right.
那是毛利语 意思是“离开这个地方” 贝佛利一定是对的
She is Kurangaituku!
她是库兰盖图库(鸟女)!
Well, we could leave this place. I mean, she asked nicely.
好吧 我们可以离开这个地方了 我的意思是 她好心要求了
We've got to rescue Beverley.
我们必须救出贝佛利
Yeah. But the Birdwoman eats people, I hear.
是的 但是鸟女吃人 我听说
That's why we've got to keep going.
这就是为什麽我们必须继续前进
Well, that could be the reason why we don't go in.
嗯 这可能是我们不进去的原因
Leave the springs.
放下弹簧
Can I get them on the way back?
我可以在回来的路上得到它们吗?
I won. - It's not a competition
我赢了 - 这不是比赛
Look! A giant nest.
看! 一个巨大的巢穴
Do you think it's related to the giant bird?
你认为它与巨鸟有关吗?
Yes.
是的
Then one of us is probably gonna have to go up there.
然后我们中的一个人可能不得不去那裡
We're both going. Come on.
我们俩都去 快点
Looks to be faeces of an avian nature.
看起来是鸟类的粪便
Do you think if she pooed on you, it would still be considered good luck?
你认为如果她对你撒尿 这仍然被认为是好运吗?
Could be a considerably large amount of good luck.
可能是相当大的好运
Good luck would be absolutely dripping off you.
好运绝对会从你身上滴下来
Ascending ladder!
爬梯!
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
走! 走! 走! 走! 走!
Safely. Ascending ladder safely.
安全 爬梯安全
My fingers!
我的手指!
Maybe we should just... take the 'W' and go.
也许我们应该... 拿著'W'然后走
There's Beverley!
贝佛利在那里!
Take Beverley and the 'W' and go.
带上贝佛利和“W”然后走
I told you not to come here!
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表