剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
Do you guys know what episode this is? Is this the season finale?
你们知道这是第几集吗? 这是本季大结局吗?
Look, don't talk to them. This is a documentary, okay?
看 不要和他们说话 这是纪录片好吗?
Look, we're splitting up. Go!
看 我们要分开了 走!
Licence and registration please!
请驾照和行照!
Just stay there. Thank you. - Thank you.
就呆在那裡 谢谢你 - 谢谢
Evading arrest!
逃避逮捕!
So it seems the source of the screaming
所以它似乎是尖叫的来源
is actually coming from a spirited music recital.
实际上是来自一个充满活力的音乐演奏会
But also this man who seems quite distressed,
但也是这个看起来很心疼的男人
and this group of very enthusiastic young women.
还有这群非常热情的年轻女性
You need to stop that please, sir? - I can't.
你需要停止下来吗 先生? - 我不能
Sir, I need you to stop that. - I really, really, really can't!
先生 我需要你停止 - 我真的 真的 真的不能!
Okay. Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. Back away, please.
好的 打扰一下 打扰一下 打扰一下 打扰一下 请退后
Look, sir, you know, resisting a request
听著 先生 你知道 拒绝请求
is one step away from resisting arrest. Okay? You need to stop.
离拒捕只有一步之遥 好的? 你需要停止
Believe me, I'm not getting any enjoyment out of this.
相信我 我并没有从中获得任何乐趣
I'm gonna help you out, okay? I'm gonna help you out.
我来帮你 好吗? 我会帮你的
I'm just taking the guitar.
我只是拿吉他
What? What the hell is your problem?
什麽? 你到底是什麽问题?
The show is over.
表演结束了
Thanks a lot. - Maybe I'm helping him this time.
非常感谢 - 也许这次我是在帮助他
Goodbye. Thank you. Thank you. Goodnight. Goodnight. Goodnight.
再见 谢谢你 谢谢你 晚安 晚安 晚安
Yeah. This sucks.
是的 这很糟糕
Obviously policing carries with it a large amount of respect, mana.
显然 警务带来了极大的尊重 法力
And the general public really respect respect.
公众真的很尊重尊重
Are you okay? - No.
你还好吗? - 不
So what we've got here is a guy driving erotically.
所以我们在这裡得到的是一个不规律驾驶的人
Extremely erotically.
非常不规律
This courier driver is riding roughshod over the rules.
这位快递员粗暴对待规则
And rubbish bins.
还有垃圾桶
Well, this kind of reckless disregard for public property
嗯 这种对公共财产的鲁莽无视
probably means that they're intoxicated.
大概意味著他们喝醉了
It's very strange for Officer O'Leary and I not to be on the same case,
奥利里警官和我不在同一个案子上 这很奇怪
but I think I'm going pretty well without her.
但我认为没有她我会过得很好
Permission to turn on the sirens, O'Leary?
允许打开警笛 奥利里?
She's not here.
她不在这裡
Those are the window wipers.
那些是雨刷
Got ya! He's going into a dead end!
被我抓到了! 他正在走向死巷子!
Be able to cut him off here.
可以在这里拦截他
I think Sarge would be pretty proud of me.
我认为 警佐 会为我感到骄傲
What we're witnessing here is some kind of major supernatural event.
我们在这裡目睹的是某种重大的灵异事件
There. You missed it.
那裡 你错过了
I believe they're trying to send me some sort of message.
我相信他们正试图向我发送某种信息
What it is, I have no idea.
它是什麽 我不知道
You will burn in hell
你会在地狱中燃烧
Wind down the window please, sir.
请摇下窗户 先生
That'll explain the... the issue we've got here.
这将解释... 我们在这裡遇到的问题
Driving without a head
无头驾驶
Can you turn down that music please, ma'am?
女士 请你把那音乐关掉好吗?
Can you turn down the music? Just to your left a bit.
你能把音乐关小吗? 就在你左边一点
Yep. Down... down... No, no. That's the heater.
是的 向下... 向下... 不 不 那是加热器
You must have a little bit of muscle memory.
你必须有一点肌肉记忆
That's up. That's up. That's too loud. The opposite. Opposite.
就这样了 就这样了 那声音太大了 相反 对面的
Maybe you should get out of the... get out and I'll sort it out.
也许你应该出来... 出来 我会解决的
She's pretending she can't hear me.
她在假装听不见我的声音
Well, she probably can't hear me. She's got no head.
好吧 她可能听不到我的声音 她没有头
Yeah. So it turned out just to be another standard gangland shootout.
是的 所以结果证明这只是另一场标准的黑社会枪战
So... Something exciting happened.
所以... 发生了一些令人兴奋的事情
My partner, Officer Savoury, he got injured.
我的搭档 萨沃里警官 他受伤了
No. I'm just looking for the spare key.
不 我只是在找备用钥匙
Yeah.
是的
And also... Sainsbury. Not Savoury.
还有... 森宝利 不是萨沃里
Some work tension is going on.
一些工作压力还在持续
Well, you've got to admit it's a hard name to remember.
好吧 你必须承认这是一个很难记住的名字
And you were injured.
而你受伤了
Well, I got a splinter on a crate. So...
嗯 我在一个木箱上得到了一个刺 所以...
Yeah, but you can still die from secondary infection. I don't know.
是的 但你仍然可能死于继发感染 我不知道
I was just trying to add a few twists and turns,
我只是想添加一些曲折
because it's so boring round here.
因为这裡太无聊了
You've lasted a lot longer than some of my other partners.
你比我的其他一些合作伙伴持续的时间要长得多
It's only been four hours. - Yeah.
才4个小时 - 是的
Anyway, we should probably open this up, right?
无论如何 我们可能应该打开它 对吧?
Yeah. Let's do it.
是的 我们开始做吧
How long have you had that? I just spent an hour looking for the key.
你有多久了? 我只花了1小时寻找钥匙
Yeah. It's... we like to play pranks on the newbies.
是的 这是... 我们喜欢对新手恶作剧
No. I'm not new. No, I'm not new, I've been a cop for ten years.
不 我不是新人 不 我不是新人 我已当了10年警♥察♥
Yeah. Says the guy that's been looking for the key for the last hour.
是的 那个在过去1小时裡一直在寻找钥匙的人说
You got... you got me.
你了... 你整到我
I got him! I got you I got him. I got him.
我整到他了! 我整到你 我整到他 我整到他了
You did. Yeah, yeah. I'll give it... I've got to hand it to you. Yeah.
你成功了 是啊 是啊 我会给它... 我必须把它交给你 是的
I got him.
我整到他了
We should probably open the boot. - Yeah, we probably should.
我们可能应该打开后车箱 - 是的 我们可能应该
Please be aliens. Please be aliens. Please be aliens.
请成为外星人 请成为外星人 请成为外星人
Please be... it's just a hostage and a... a whole bag of drugs.
请... 这只是人♥质♥和... 一整袋毒品
So we've found another person
所以我们找到了另一个人
who apparently claims to have had their soul taken.
他们显然声称自己的灵魂被夺走了
It's safe to say there is a pattern emerging here.
可以肯定地说 这裡出现了一种模式
Also, I found this on the first victim...
另外 我在第一个受害者身上发现了这个...
...which is a flyer for a...
...这是一张传♥单♥...
Dubstep club. And in law enforcement, we refer to that as a clue.
迴响贝斯音乐俱乐部 在执法中 我们将其称为线索
So I think we just need to question them a bit further.
所以我认为我们只需要进一步质问他们
Guys have you got any idea who it was that took your souls?
伙计们 你知道是谁夺走了你的灵魂吗?
Satan.
撒旦
Satan, okay. And do you know why you think he took your souls?
撒旦 好吧 你知道为什麽你认为他夺走了你的灵魂吗?
And was it potentially so you could fly,
有没有可能让你飞翔
and so you could become some sort of a rock god?
这样你就可以成为某种摇滚之神?
Rock demon. But I didn't know this would happen to me.
岩魔 但我不知道这会发生在我身上
I've even grown a little tail. Would it help if I showed you?
我什至长出了一条小尾巴 如果我给你看会有帮助吗?
No thank you. That's fine.
不 谢谢 不用了
So basically by piecing together the evidence and the clues
所以基本上是把证据和线索拼凑在一起
that I've gathered as part of a solid police investigation,
我收集到的作为可靠的警方调查的一部分
it's safe to deduce that Satan is, in fact, back in the Wellington region,
可以安全地推断出撒旦 实际上 回到了威灵顿地区
which is a little bit disturbing. And he's obviously up to no good.
这有点令人不安 而他显然在做坏事
So, I mean, I'd better now, at this point of time, you know, make my...
所以 我的意思是 我现在最好 在这个时候 你知道 让我的...
...make my way to that club as soon as possible,
...尽快去那个俱乐部
to make sure that no other souls are taken.
以确保没有其他灵魂被带走
Are you okay? Are you right there? - Yep.
你还好吗? 你在吗? - 是的
You. It's you. It's your name.
你 是你 这是你的名字
Tickles Tickles. It sounds like. Sounds like.
痒痒痒痒 这听起来像 听起来像
Sounds like bum, bottom. Jonathan! Your name is Jonathan!
听起来像流浪汉 底部 强纳森! 你的名字是强纳森!
Fart! Fart!
屁! 屁!
Sounds like...
听起来像...
...smelly. Jelly, gelly, helly, welly, Kelly, selly. Kelly? Kelly.
...臭 果冻 果冻 海利 威利 凯利 苏利 凯利? 凯利
Your name is Kelly. Yes.
你的名字是凯利 是的
So...through using charades,
所以... 透过比手画脚
we've determined that the victim's name is Kelly.
我们已经确定受害者的名字是凯利
We'll be writing that down in my notebook.
我们会把它写在我的笔记本上
And is that Kelly with an I-E or a Y?
那个凯利是带 I-E 还是 Y?
So we found Gus here, in the boot of the car.
所以我们在这裡找到了格斯 在汽车的后车箱裡
And as soon as we freed him, he ran off,
我们一解放他 他就跑了
and we had to do a big chase around the shipping yard,
我们不得不绕著货运场大追捕
and it was all, kind of, parkour and stuff.
这就是 跑酷之类的
But then we... as soon as we tackled him,
但后来我们... 一旦我们对付他
Sainsbury and I did the good cop/bad cop routine with him
森宝利和我和他一起做了好警♥察♥/坏警♥察♥的例行公事
and Sainsbury was using some pretty R16 language.
森宝利 使用了一些漂亮的 R16限制级语言
But then I offered him one of my Mum's toffee twists,
但后来我给了他一个我妈妈的扭曲太妃糖
and then complimented him on his beanie.
然后称讚他的小圆帽
And he broke down and started crying and stuff.
他崩溃了 开始哭泣之类的
I wasn't crying. I've got a pollen allergy.
我没有哭 我对花粉过敏
It's all right to show your emotions, mate, it's all right.
表达你的情绪没关係 伙计 没关係
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表