剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
这不是你的财产 - 离开我的财产
You shouldn't be on our property. Get off!
你不应该在我们的财产上 下车!
No. You get off those bodies. Those aren't your bodies. Get out!
不 你离开那些身体 那些不是你的身体 出去!
We're gonna call the police on you.
我们要报♥警♥对付你
Well, I am the police. We are the police. Those are police bodies.
好吧 我是警♥察♥ 我们是警♥察♥ 那些是警♥察♥身体
So why don't you vacate them and get out of our police station!
所以你为什麽不离开他们并离开我们的警♥察♥局呢!
What was it you just said to me, young chap?
你刚刚对我说什麽 小伙子?
You heard me, Pākehā. You and your mates, get off my property!
你听到了 纽西兰白人 你和你的伙伴们 滚出我的财产!
It's not your property!
这不是你的财产!
You wanna bet?
你要赌吗?
Okay. Here we go, Mister White Man. - Whiteman.
好的 来了 白人先生 - 怀特曼
Okay, Mister White Men. - Whiteman
好的 白人先生 - 怀特曼
Okay Mister White Men.
好吧 白人先生
Okay, if you just take note of the official signature there.
好的 如果您只记下那裡的官方签名
That is the signed part of the deed.
那是契约的签署部分
Yes. I see.
是的 我知道了
So that would mean that the Ministry of Corrections owns all of this land
所以这意味著矫正署拥有这片土地
and out to the carpark.
然后到停车场
As is the Pākehā way, to own the land, you need a piece of paper.
就像 纽西兰白人 方式一样 要拥有土地 您需要一张纸
Yes, okay.
是的 好的
I overstayed my welcome. Goodbye to you all.
我逾期逗留我的欢迎 大家再见
Goodbye, Pākehā. All right, quickly.
再见 纽西兰白人 好的 快点
Let's get this wrapped up. Seal this lid.
让我们把它包起来 密封这个盖子
Yeah. Quick. Get some of that Selly's No-More-Gaps on there.
是的 快的 弄一些犀利牌 弹性填缝胶
God, it's congealing already.
天哪 它已经凝固了
He's a ghost though, guys. Won't he just pass through the concrete.
不过 大家 他是个鬼 他不会只是穿过混凝土吗?
Okay, guys. That's enough there. Come on. Let's wrap it up.
好的 大家 那裡就够了 快点 让我们把它包起来
Here we go.
开始了
Water on you.
给你浇水
So, at the end of the day....
所以 在一天结束的时候...
I don't actually remember most of what happened, to be honest,
老实说 我实际上不记得发生的大部分事情
mainly due to the fact
主要是因为
that I was possessed by a homicidal Pākehā spirit.
我被杀气腾腾的纽西兰白人精神附身了
Oh well. Regardless, though, we're just glad to have you back, Sarge.
那好吧 不过 无论如何 我们很高兴你回来 警佐
Yeah. But we're most glad about
是的 但我们最高兴的是
is that we've now got high-speed internet in the police station.
我们现在有高速的网际网路在警局裡
I would even go so far as to say, this has all been completely worth it.
我甚至会说 这一切都完全值得
What have we said about making that noise, Parker?
派克 我们对制♥造♥这种噪音说过什麽?
Sorry, guys. I'm just exercising my tool,
对不起 大家 我只是在锻炼我的工具
and my tool in this case is my vocal folds. Actually...
在这种情况下 我的工具是我的声带 实际上...
...do you guys want to come to the Great Wellington Sing Off?
...你们想来参加大威灵顿合唱节吗?
I can get you complimentary tickets.
我可以给你免费门票
I'm gonna be away that day. - I've got soccer practice.
那天我请假 - 我有足球练习
I'm probably gonna be sick that night.
那天晚上我可能会生病
Well, hope you feel better soon, Minogue.
好吧 希望你快点好起来 米洛
We'll come! - We'd love to come...
我们会来的! - 我们很想来...
We should all go. Is it choir music?
我们都应该去 那是合唱团音乐吗?
He looks like a choir boy. - Yes, he does.
他看起来像一个唱诗班男孩 - 是的 他是
Can't wait.
等不及了
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表