剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
Honestly, how have they done that?
老实说 他们是怎麽做到的?
Hey, Ruawai... How old are you?
嘿 鲁瓦伊... 你多大了?
Pushing nine.
快9岁
Pushing nine. Sarge, you're good.
快9岁 警佐 你很厉害
Can I ask you, what year is this? - It's 1994.
我能问你 今年是哪一年? - 现在是1994年
晚上7点17分 1994年
So we seem to have encountered some sort of a creature
所以我们似乎遇到了某种生物
which sucks time from young people in order to open up portals to the past.
这浪费了年轻人的时间 以便打开通往过去的门户
Unfortunately, we went through one,
不幸的是 我们经历了一个
and now seem to be in 1994 Te Awa Kairangi ki Uta, Upper Hutt.
现在似乎是在1994年的 凯托克河内陆, 上哈特市
Although you can't really tell the difference.
虽然你不能真正区分
Well, that's a bit unfair to the people that live in Upper Hutt,
嗯 这对住在上哈特市的人来说有点不公平
Minogue, most of whom believe it's a vibrant, modern community.
米洛 大多数人认为这是一个充满活力的现代社区
Yeah. With heaps of mullets.
是的 有成堆的鲻鱼
Anyway, I think what is important
无论如何 我认为什麽是重要的
is that we report this time anomaly to Sarge as soon as possible.
是我们尽快将这次异常报告给警佐
Yeah... Hey, Sarge!
是的...嘿 警佐!
So, not the almost nine-year-old Sarge. The one in 2022.
所以 不是快9岁的警佐 是2022年的那个
Yeah. Well, he'll... he might remember it, if we tell him now.
是的 好吧 如果我们现在告诉他 他会... 他可能会记得
How? - With his memory.
怎麽做? - 用他的记忆
But he's had that memory yet, he's almost nine.
但他还没有那种记忆 他都快9岁了
But we don't know. We won't know until we go back,
但我们不知道 我们不知道 直到我们回去
which we should probably do.
我们可能应该这样做
We should probably go back to our time and just check.
我们可能应该回到我们的时间并检查一下
Did you guys really pass Police College?
你们真的考过警♥察♥学院吗?
Yes. Yes, we did.
是的 是的我们做了
Did you cheat on the exam?
你们考试作弊了吗?
You don't have to cheat, it's really easy.
你不必作弊 这真的很容易
We're really sorry about breaking your old Gameboy. You can have this.
我们真的很抱歉打破了你的旧Gameboy掌上游戏机 你可以拥有这个
See that?
看到了吗?
Just be careful with it, all right?
小心点 好吗?
It's a choking hazard. Nearly got me a couple times.
这是窒息的危险 差点让我来了几次
Don't put it in your mouth, okay? - It's pretty cool.
不要放在嘴裡 好吗? - 这很酷
Kind of reminds me Sarge, right?
有点让我想起了警佐 对吧?
And every time he talks, I'm sort of like intimidated by him,
每次他说话 我都有点被他吓到
even though he's only nine. Are you feeling that?
儘管他只有9岁 你有这种感觉吗?
Yeah. But he is only nine, pushing nine. So...
是的 但他只有9岁 快9岁 所以...
Yeah, I know. But he's still intimidating.
是的 我知道 但他还是很吓人
One, two, three... three.
1, 2, 3... 3
I've got coverage. And it's 2022.
我有报导 现在是2022年
Let's go find the car, and we can cordon this thing off.
我们去找车 我们可以把这东西拉上警戒线
What? The time hole? - Yeah.
什麽? 时间洞? - 是的
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
是的 是的 我知道
Yes. The car is still there Come in, Sarge.
是的 车还在那儿 进来吧 警佐
We've got a story to tell you. Over.
我们有一个故事要告诉你 完毕
This is Comms. Go ahead, O'Leary. - Where's Sarge?
这是通讯 来吧 奥利里 - 警佐在哪裡?
Well, he's not on this channel. Where are you guys?
好吧 他不在这个频道上 你们在哪?
Upper Hutt. Operation Skate Bait?
上哈特市 滑板诱饵行动?
New one on me. Sarge wants all patrols in for another briefing.
给我一个新的 警佐希望所有巡逻队都参加另一次简报
Better not be late, you know what he's like.
最好不要迟到 你知道他是什麽样子的
Copy that. On our way. - Better go.
收到 在我们的路上 - 最好去
Who was that? - Probably a work experience person.
那是谁? - 可能是一个工作经验的人
威灵顿警♥察♥总部
Look, we all have tough days.
看 我们都有艰难的日子
But what I'm saying is, you have to do your best to be nice to people.
但我要说的是 你必须尽力对人友善
I'm not sure about the new lighting. - What is going on?
我不确定新的照明 - 到底是怎麽回事?
Zom! We've got a zom! Deploying taser! Deploying taser!
丧尸! 我们有一个丧尸! 部署泰瑟枪! 部署泰瑟枪!
Go! Go!
走! 走!
Taser down! Taser down!
泰瑟枪放下! 泰瑟枪放下!
Are you guys seeing the zombie? Let's just...
你们看到丧尸了吗? 我们就...
Are you on a break or something? - Let's just go and find Sarge.
你在休息吗? - 我们去找警佐吧
"Undead Person Transitional Space"? What?
“不死人过渡空间”? 什麽?
Calling all on-duty police officers. - Who's that?
呼叫所有值班警♥察♥ - 那是谁?
Report to the briefing room immediately.
立即向简报室报告
There seems there's some very strange things going on here.
这裡似乎发生了一些非常奇怪的事情
I think we need to get to the briefing fast, and talk to Sarge.
我认为我们需要快速进行简报 并与警佐交谈
If it isn't Officer Mabogey and Officer O'Weewee.
如果不是 马博吉警官和 欧维维警官
Donovan and Laupepe? When did you guys get better?
唐纳文和罗佩佩? 你们什麽时候好起来的?
We've always been better, O'Leary. - Way better!
我们总是更好 奥利里 - 好多了!
When did you guys get worse?
那你们何时变坏的?
At birth?
出生时?
That was a good one. - Sure. That's good. That's good.
那个很好 - 当然 那很好 那很好
This is weird. They were turned into zombies three years ago.
这很奇怪 3年前 他们变成了丧尸
Yeah. Maybe there's a cure now,
是的 或许现在有解药
but I preferred them when they were zombies.
但当他们是丧尸时 我更喜欢他们
Evening Maggots! Sit down! And sit up straight!
晚蛆! 坐下! 并坐直!
Especially you two knobsicles.
尤其是你这2个旋钮
When did Parker get promoted?
派克什麽时候升职的?
And a new hairstyle. - What's with the cameras?
还有一个新髮型 - 相机怎麽了?
They're still making that documentary about us.
他们仍在制♥作♥关于我们的纪录片
Let me guess. Is it called, "Wellington's Wussiest Cops"?
让我猜猜 它被称为“威灵顿最无♥耻♥的警♥察♥”吗?
Enough with the hilarity, we've got some work to do.
够热闹了 我们还有一些工作要做
Okay. It is Day 927 of the Wellington Zombie Outbreak.
好的 这是威灵顿丧尸爆发的第927天
I mean, yesterday we only arrested ninety-three undead.
我的意思是 昨天我们只逮捕了93个不死者
So that's a good number. So we can...
所以这是一个很好的数字 所以我们可以...
Who didn't close the gate?
谁没关门?
One of you lot is gonna have to sort that out after the briefing, okay?
你们中的一个人必须在简报之后解决这个问题 好吗?
Some good news. The alien attack of plant people...
一些好消息 植物人的外星人袭击...
we don't need to worry about anymore,
我们不再需要担心
because two ginormous taniwha came out of the water and ate them.
因为有2个巨大的谷花从水里出来吃掉了它们
So that's a good thing.
所以这是一件好事
I mean, they did completely destroy Te Papa.
我的意思是 他们确实完全摧毁了蒂帕帕国家博物馆
But it's a museum, so I don't think we have to worry too much about...
但它是一个博物馆 所以我认为我们不必太担心...
There's the taniwha.
有谷花
It's eating the zombies.
它正在吃丧尸
Well, that's one less job for you lot.
嗯 这对你们来说少了一份工作
Come on. Baldwin. Come on, Baldy.
快点 鲍德温 来吧 秃头
Baldwin. Hey, hey, hey.
鲍德温 嘿嘿嘿
I told you to write down zombie bites on your sheets at the end of the shift.
我告诉过你在轮班结束时在你的床单上写下丧尸叮咬
That's a reminder to all you lot, okay?
这是对你们所有人的提醒 好吗?
I really liked him too. Just put him in the cells with the others.
我也非常喜欢他 把他和其他人一起关在牢房♥裡
Okay. Rest of you, dismissed.
好的 其他人 解散
Gad, that's no good. Baldwin is such a good man.
加德 这不好 鲍德温真是个好人
Hey, Parker... Where's Sergeant Maaka?
嘿 派克... 马卡警佐在哪裡?
It's Sergeant Parker.
是派克警佐
And if your question is, "Where is Sergeant Parker?"
如果你的问题是 “派克警佐在哪裡?”
He's right here, you stupid people.
他就在这裡 你们这些愚蠢的人
Get to work, please.
请开始工作
There's an apocalypse on. Or have you been asleep the last three years?
末日劫难即将来临 或者你过去3年一直在睡觉?
Oh God. There's frigging zombies everywhere. It's just...
天啊 到处都是丧尸 这只是...
I think we've changed time. This is the universe without Sarge.
我想我们已经改变了时间 这是没有警佐的宇宙
It's the butterfly effect. - I wish it was butterflies.
这是蝴蝶效应 - 我希望是蝴蝶
No. The butterfly effect.
不 蝴蝶效应
It's the idea that if you change something small in the past,
这个想法是 如果你改变过去的一些小事
it has major implications on the future.
它对未来有重大影响
Look, there's no record of a Ruawai Maaka in New Zealand Police.
看 纽西兰警方没有关于 鲁瓦伊·马卡的记录
Are you saying he doesn't exist? - I don't know. Possibly.
你是说他不存在? - 我不知道 可能
I'll have a Google.
我会有一个谷歌♥
You should be filming me, not these maggots.
你应该拍我 而不是这些蛆
The real policeman doing the real police work.
真正的警♥察♥做真正的警♥察♥工作
Police officers.
警♥察♥
Nothing.
没有
Anyway, I'm off to the salon. Hair this perfect doesn't style itself.
无论如何 我要去沙龙了 这种完美的头髮不会自己定型
Taking the cop car. Gonna siren it. Get there in five.
坐警车 要报♥警♥了 5点钟到那裡
I don't think you're allowed to do that.
我不认为你被允许这样做
Such a stickler for the rules, aren't you, O'Leary?
这麽严格的规则 不是吗 奥利里?
You guys should just chillax. I take a chill attitude to work,
你们应该只是放鬆一下 我以冷静的态度工作
and look how everything is working out fine.
看看一切进展如何
Whose turn is it to clean the blood off the windows?
轮到谁来清理窗户上的血迹了?
No, no. We just don't worry about that kind of stuff here.
不 不 我们只是不担心这裡的那种东西
Because you're so chillaxed? - Yeah. You got it.
因为你太冷淡了? - 是的 你说对了
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表