剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
你会喜欢这裡的
Your time with us will be blessed.
你和我们在一起的时间会很幸福
You will do as I say.
你会照我说的去做
What was that?
那是什麽?
That's Sophie. Minogue, are you seeing this?
那是苏菲 米诺 你看到了吗?
Up. Up.
起来 起来
Yep. Now, okay. Stand... listen to me, stand up.
是的 现在 好吧 站起来... 听我说 站起来
Up.
起来
Come on, outside.
来吧 到外面去
What happened? - You were hypnotised.
发生了什麽? - 你被催眠了
Sarge! Sarge! Do you read me?
警佐! 警佐! 你明白我说的吗?
I don't think I can be hypnotised.
我不认为我可以被催眠
You've got to be open to suggestion and I'm not.
你必须对建议持开放态度 而我不是
Yes, you are. -Maybe I am.
是的 你是 -也许我是
Sarge!
警佐!
Come in, O'Leary.
进来吧 奥利里
O'Leary, please respond.
奥利里 请回答
Parker...
派克...
I know you're there, Parker... Come in.
我知道你在那儿 派克... 进来吧
Into the office? - Yes, Parker.
进办公室? - 是的 派克
Yep. Quickly.
是的 迅速地
I was just walking past, and I heard you call my name and just...
我刚走过去 就听到你叫我的名字 然后...
Sure. Take a seat.
当然 坐下
Parker, can I speak to you man to man?
派克 我可以和你面对面交谈吗?
Yes, of course, because I am a man. - I am feeling somewhat guilty.
是的 当然 因为我是男人 - 我有点内疚
Of always locking me out, and now using me as a sounding board,
总是把我锁在外面 现在把我当作一个传声筒
because I'm the only one left?
因为我是唯一剩下的人?
No. What if I was to tell you
不 如果我告诉你怎麽办
that I'm starting to put two and two together about Sales Island.
我开始把两个和两个放在一起关于销♥售♥岛
If you said that, I'd be like,
如果你这麽说 我会说
"Oh wow, Sarge. That sounds really interesting.
“哦 哇 警佐 听起来很有趣
Have you learned anything?"
你有学到什麽吗?”
And I would reply, "Check this out." Have a look at these clippings.
我会回答 “看看这个 ” 看看这些剪报
Now, people have been going missing on the island at regular intervals
现在 岛上经常有人失踪
for the last ninety-odd years.
在过去的90多年裡
And every time, they've requested that the investigating officers
每次 他们都要求调查人员
meet very specific qualifications. They're all virgins.
满足非常具体的资格 他们都是处♥女♥
Whoa, even him? - Yeah, yeah. Apparently.
哇 甚至是他? - 是啊 是啊 当然是
That's a waste.
真浪费
None of those investigating officers have ever returned from the island.
这些调查人员都没有从岛上回来过
Oh, okay.
哦 好的
God, they must love it over there, do you reckon?
上帝 他们一定很喜欢那裡 你觉得呢?
Maybe. But the more I think about it, the more I fear that the sect
可能是 但越想越害怕邪教
are deliberately trying to lure virginal officers to the island.
故意引诱处♥女♥警官到岛上
Why would they do that, Sarge?
他们为什麽要那样做 警佐?
I mean, what good is virginity,
我的意思是 童贞有什麽好处
except for when it comes to olive oil.
除了橄榄油
Human sacrifices.
活人献祭
We should go.
我们该走了
What? Me with you? - Yes, Parker.
什麽? 我和你? - 是的 派克
Just one more thing, though... - Yeah?
不过还有一件事... - 是吗?
What kind of gift do you think would say best:
你觉得送什麽礼物最合适:
"I'm sorry for questioning you about your virginity,
“我很抱歉问你关于你的童贞
and potentially leading you to a ritualistic death?"
并可能导致你走向仪式性的死亡?”
Yeah.
是的
Probably choccies. - Yeah. Perfect.
可能是巧克力 - 是的 真棒
Just wondering if you guys have seen... this girl?
只是想知道你们是否见过... 这个女孩?
No. - No? You?
不 不? 你呢?
Apparently she's thirteen.
看来她是13岁了
How old are you? - Fourteen.
你今年多大? - 14岁
Fourteen. So you're older than her. ...which I'm finding hard to believe.
14岁 所以你比她大 ...我很难相信
Have you guys gotthe Wi-Fi password around here?
你们这裡有Wi-Fi密♥码♥吗?
Because I need to check my emails. - What's Wi-Fi password?
因为我需要检查我的电子邮件 - 什麽是 Wi-Fi密♥码♥?
Captain Quinn, do you copy?
奎因船长 你收到了吗?
Nothing. - No cell coverage either.
没有 - 也没有手♥机♥讯号♥
Pray to the Horn.
向号♥角祈祷
Hey, Mama. Thomath, Lilda...
嘿 妈妈 汤玛斯 莉尔达...
I trust the video refreshed you? - I do not feel refreshed.
我相信视频让你耳目一新? - 我不觉得神清气爽
Yeah. I feel a bit rubbish actually.
是的 其实我觉得有点垃圾
Pray to the Horn.
向号♥角祈祷
You know, I've got a lot questions about that "instructional" video.
你知道 我对那个“教学”视频有很多疑问
First of all, when did you film it? - I told you. I wasn't born yet.
首先 你什麽时候拍的? - 我告诉你了 我还没有出生
Okay, that's impossible. Sophie Wilks was in that video.
好吧 那是不可能的 苏菲·威尔克斯在那个视频中
Yeah. Look, Mama, we don't want to get off on the wrong foot, all right?
是的 听著 妈妈 我们不想走错路 好吗?
We really enjoyed that video, and we're really enjoying these massages.
我们真的很喜欢那个视频 我们真的很享受这些按♥摩♥
But the fact of the matter is, we're here on police business,
但事实是 我们来这裡是为了警♥察♥事务
and a young girl has gone missing.
1个年轻女孩失踪了
Lilda, Thomath, why don't we draw the officer a hot bath?
莉尔达 汤玛斯 我们为什麽不给警官热水澡呢?
No. No.
不 不
No. No hot bath, okay? We need to interview the residents.
不 不用热水澡 好吗? 我们需要採访居民
Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.
慢就是顺 顺就是快
Obey the voice!
听从声音!
You must remain...
你必须留下...
I must remain. - No, no, no. Okay, no.
我必须留下 - 不 不 不 好吧 没有
We need to continue our investigation.
我们需要继续调查
Okay? Minogue! Let's go. Come on.
好的? 米洛! 我们走吧 快点
Copy that. Continuing investigation
收到 继续调查
Esteemed officers! Esteemed officers!
尊敬的警官们! 尊敬的警官们!
As you can see, we have managed to lose...
正如你所看到的 我们已经成功地失去了...
Thomath, Lilda and Mama, who, while lovely,
汤玛斯 莉尔达和妈妈 虽然可爱
were hindering the investigation.
阻碍了调查
The police service is funded through the generosity
警♥察♥服务是通过慷慨资助的
of the New Zealand taxpayer,
纽西兰纳税人
and we honour that generosity through time-efficiency.
我们通过时间效率来尊重这种慷慨
Although it did take a few hours to lose them on this occasion.
儘管在这种情况下丢失它们确实需要几个小时
Yeah, we've encountered some traditions here on Sales Island,
是的 我们在销♥售♥岛遇到了一些传统
which at best could be described as Nordic, at worst, demonic.
充其量可以被描述为北欧 最坏的情况是恶魔
We in the Police Service, we've got our own traditions too.
我们在警♥察♥局 我们也有自己的传统
And those traditions are called process and procedure.
这些传统被称为过程和程序
So we're now gonna continue with the investigation.
所以我们现在要继续调查
Hello. Just wondering if you can help me.
你好 只是想知道你是否可以帮助我
Wondering if perhaps you've seen this girl.
想知道你是否见过这个女孩
You haven't seen her?
你没见过她?
Okay, have you got any information that could potentially help me find her?
好的 你有什麽信息可以帮助我找到她吗?
You could speak to the elders. - The elders.
你可以和长辈说话 - 长老
Is that the naked gentlemen over there?
是那边的裸体先生吗?
Is there perhaps someone else I could talk to that might be able to help me?
是否有其他人可以与我交谈以帮助我?
Just speak to the elders. Thank you.
只是和长老说话 谢谢你
Minogue! - Yep.
米洛! - 是的
Do you want to speak to these guys?
你想和这些人说话吗?
Evening, gentlemen. I'm Officer Minogue,
晚安 先生们 我是米洛警官
this is my colleague, Officer O'Leary.
这是我的同事 奥利里警官
Hello there. I'm not loving this, to be fair.
你好呀 公平地说 我不喜欢这个
Okay, I'm not quite sure what the rules are on this island.
好吧 我不太清楚这个岛上的规则是什麽
But I will be checking them as soon as we're done here,
但我们一在这裡完成后我会检查它们
and you can consider yourselves lucky
你可以认为自己很幸运
just to get away with a warning this time.
这次只是为了逃避警告
This girl. - No.
这个女孩 - 不
Well, it is a girl.
嗯 是个女孩
Look. Do you recognise her? - No.
看 你认得她吗? - 不
Felt like you had that answer in your head before I even showed it to you.
感觉就像在我向你展示之前你的脑海裡就有了这个答案
No.
不
That a dismissive 'hmm'?
那是不屑一顾的 “嗯”?
But you have not seen this girl? - This one?
但是你没有见过这个女孩吗? - 这个?
What about this one? - Same girl.
这个如何? - 同样的女孩
Yeah. Have you seen her? - No.
是的 你有看见她吗? - 不
She's wearing this very distinctive outfit; that lovely orange... coat.
她穿著这件非常有特色的衣服 那件可爱的橘色...外套
The dressmaker. - Sorry?
裁缝 - 对不起?
You need to see the dressmaker.
你需要见裁缝
Where would I find this dressmaker?
我在哪裡可以找到这个裁缝?
Dave-o! - Dave-o?
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表