剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
我告诉过你不要来这裡!
Good evening. I'm Officer O'Leary. This is Officer Minogue.
晚上好 我是奥利里警官 这是米洛警官
We're here to help you.
我们是来帮助你的
You are actually interrupting. So...
你实际上是在打扰 所以...
Or visiting. Depending on how you look at it.
或参观 取决于你怎麽看
All good. All good. - Yeah, yeah.
都好 都好 - 是啊是啊
Got any biscuits? - Sarge!
有饼乾吗? - 警佐!
What the... - I got stitch! I got stitch!
搞什麽... - 我岔了气! 我!岔了气
Sergeant Maaka, maybe I should just deploy tranquiliser, Sarge.
马卡警佐 也许我应该使用镇静剂 警佐
Don't you dare hurt my beautiful babies.
你敢伤害我漂亮的宝贝们
She's a mother!
她是一位母亲!
It's feeding time.
现在是喂食时间
Excuse me, Birdwoman. That's, Beverley.
对不起 鸟女 那是 贝佛利
She's a member of the public.
她是公众的一员
You can't just let your chicks ingest her in that fashion.
你不能让你的小鸟以这种方式吞食她
Well, of course not. I'm going to swallow her,
好吧 当然不是 我要吞下她
and then I'm going to regurgitate her. Like this.
然后我要反刍她 像这样
Okay. I think we really have to help her.
好的 我认为我们真的必须帮助她
Sarge, there's a big fan outside.
警佐 外面有一个大叶片
You're right, Parker. We can't have a repeat of what happened to Paul.
你是对的 派克 我们不能重複发生在保罗身上的事情
Never again. We've got to time this just right.
再也不 我们必须把握好时机
Hello, Kurangaituku
你好 库兰盖图库(鸟女)
Don't you dare come any closer.
你不敢再靠近一点
Come into my house, try and steal my food.
进入我的房♥子 试图偷我的食物
To be fair, you did woosh and break into multiple homes,
说句公道话 你确实哇塞闯入了多个房♥屋
and steal many shiny objects.
并偷走许多闪亮的物品
You know what? My instincts as a bird wants to eat you right now.
你知道吗? 我作为鸟的直觉现在想吃掉你
So you better shush shush, girl.
所以你最好闭嘴 女孩
Keep calm, beautiful bird woman.
保持冷静 美丽的鸟女
Don't try to smooth talk me, handsome. I might gobble you up too.
不要试图圆滑的跟我说话 帅 我也可能会吃掉你
Sarge, you're blushing.
警佐 你脸红了
She might take that as a threat.
她可能会认为这是一种威胁
Just trying to calm her down, Parker. Do you have a clear shot?
只是想让她冷静下来 派克 你有清晰的射击吗?
Affirmative.
确定
Enough talk. You've interrupted my dinner time!
说够了 你打扰了我的晚餐时间!
Deploy the tranquiliser, Parker. Take the shot! Take the shot!
使用镇静剂 派克 射击! 射击!
Why...
为什麽...
Parker, you got Sarge!
派克 你有警佐!
Why did you shut your eyes?
你为什麽闭上眼睛?
Get away! Get away, please!
拿开! 请拿开!
I didn't want her babies to see me shooting her.
我不想让她的孩子看到我开枪打她
So I just kind of went like this and went like that.
所以我就这样和那样去了
Okay... gun down. Tranquiliser down. Tranquiliser away. Away. Down.
好吧... 放下枪 放下镇静枪 拿开镇静枪 拿开 放下
No.
不
Obviously here in the police, we just are here to look after the community,
显然在警♥察♥局 我们只是来照顾社区
all members of the community. So yes, we had officers down,
社区的所有成员 所以 是的 我们有警员受伤
but it was all for a good cause
但这一切都是为了一个正当理由
and it was to save you, Beverley, and Birdwoman.
这是为了拯救你 贝佛利和鸟女
It's all good. It's all good, bubs.
这一切都很好 一切都很好 小伙伴们
And, um, that's all part of the service that we provide...
而且 嗯 这都是我们提供的服务的一部分...
the New Zealand Police.
纽西兰警方
End of the day though, I think, good result.
一天结束 我认为 好的结果
Sometimes, in our investigations,
有时 在我们的调查中
we realise we have more in common with the paranormal than you'd think.
我们意识到我们与超自然现象的共同点比你想像的要多
I mean, in this case, yes, she does feed on the blood of innocents,
我的意思是 在这种情况下 是的 她确实以无辜者的鲜血为食
but she's also a solo mother
但她也是一个单身母亲
just trying to navigate her way through life.
只是试图在生活中导航
And yes, she does have the body of a bird,
是的 她确实有鸟的身体
but she's also got the head of a woman.
但她也得到了一个女人的头
A woman just trying to feed her kids...
一个女人只是想养活她的孩子...
I mean, looking back through Ms Hatupatu's notes...
我的意思是 回顾哈图帕图女士的笔记...
...we did find several mentions of her wanting to seek revenge
...我们确实发现她多次提到她想要报仇
for a generation's long feud between her family and the birdwoman's,
因为她的家族和鸟女家族之间的一代人长久以来的不和
but she's since changed her attitude,
但她从此改变了态度
and agreed to study the creature for science...
并同意为科学研究这种生物...
As it's no longer deemed as a threat to her or her family.
因为它不再被视为对她或她的家人的威胁
And I think, end of the day, it was a tremendous group effort by the team.
我认为 归根结底 这是团队的巨大集体努力
Yeah. That's right, O'Leary. We did it.
是的 没错 奥利里 我们做到了
You can't spell Wellington Paranormal Unit, without 'WE'.
没有 “WE” 您就无法拼写 威灵顿灵异小组
There's no I's in there.
裡面没有我
There's a couple.
有一对 I
Yeah. There's hardly any though.
是的 根本没有
That's gross. But I guess it's kind of cute.
那太噁心了 但我想它有点可爱
Well...
好吧...
Where's Beverley?
贝佛利在哪裡?
Ms Hatupatu!
哈图帕图女士!
Ms Hatupatu!
哈图帕图女士!
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表