剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
不 我是来看看
No, I came to see
你是否带来了 楚德王国的维托米尔的珍宝
if you brought the treasure from Vitomir of Chude.
维托米尔在路上不幸遇难
Vitomir did not survive the journey,
但他女儿艾琳娜活了下来
but his daughter, Elena, did.
我相信她有陛下您想要的东西
I believe she has the object you desire.
我知道
Yes, I know.
我们检查过了 这确实是真品
We have already confirmed its authenticity.
你正如你父亲描述的那么美丽动人
You are every bit as beautiful as your father described.
欢迎来到你的新生活
Welcome to your new life.
新生活?
New life?
你不知道你此行运送的是什么吗?
You did not know what it was you were delivering?
我以为是那个吊坠
I thought it was the medallion.
不
No.
是我的新娘
It was my bride.
君士坦丁堡的新皇后
The new Empress of Constantinople.
各位英雄好汉
All of you,
君士坦丁堡正等着 热烈迎接各位的到来
a hero's welcome awaits you in Constantinople,
并犒赏你们
and reward for your bravery.
而你 哈拉尔西格松
And you, Harald Sigurdsson,
你有恩于我
I am in your debt.
你可以向我提出任何要求 我都会满足你
Ask me for anything and I will provide it.
任何要求? -尽管开口
Anything? -Anything.
我好好想想
I will find a price.
很好
Good.
你才干优异 日后定能对我大有帮助
A man of your skills would be of great service to me.
他们要什么给什么 -是 陛下
Give them whatever they want. - Yes, sire.
你早该告诉我的
You could have told me.
就算你知道了 你会建议我怎么做?
And had you known, what would you have counseled me to do?
不要表明身份
Not identify yourself.
那我们俩到了君士坦丁堡 就只能一无所获
And we would have both arrived in Constantinople empty-handed.
现在你已经赢得了皇帝的青睐
Now you have the favor of the emperor himself.
而你则成了他的皇后 让我触不可及
And you're his empress, out of my reach.
没有任何东西是你无法触及的
Nothing is out of your reach.
这是谁?
Who is this?
斯威恩!
Svein!
奥拉夫在哪里?
Where is Olaf?
你是怎么回到这里的?
How did you get here? -
你定是弗雷迪思吧?
You must be Freydis.
我把你儿子送了回来 但我其实根本不必这么做
I have returned your son when I did not need to.
我对你感激不尽
I thank you.
你要求我以什么 来回报你的这个善举?
What do you require for this act of kindness?
和平
Peace.
我向你承诺
You have my word.
你我皆为人母 我决不食言
Mother to mother.
我有权报仇
I am within my right to take revenge.
我相信她!
I believe her!
比武审判 -和我吗?
A trial by combat. - With me?
上百?是上千
Hundreds? More like thousands.
背负剑的十字架从来指的就不是你
The cross that carries the sword was never you.
如果我们死了 我们的神也就死了
If we die, so do our Gods.
如果没有格陵兰人 伦敦桥可能还会矗立不倒
Without the Greenlanders, London bridge would still be standing,
而我们则不会站在这
but we would not.
你是弗雷迪思 对吗?
You are Freydis, aren't you?
信仰守护者?
The Keeper of the Faith?
对
Yes.
就是我
I am.
快看
Look.
(波美拉尼亚海岸)
维京传奇:英灵神殿
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表