剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
你认识任何愿意铤而走险 加入我们的人吗?
You know anyone desperate enough to join us?
也许认识
I might.
现在诺夫哥罗德对你们来说 太危险了吗?
Too dangerous in Novgorod for you?
如果你是来讨回你赢的钱的 我没有
If you're here for your money, I don't have it.
我不是来要钱的
I didn't come for my money.
我是来给你们俩提供一份工作的
I came to offer you both a job.
什么工作?
Doing what?
我要把一艘船开到君士坦丁堡去
I'm taking a boat to Constantinople.
我需要骁勇善战的人
I need men who can fight.
这一路可不容易
That is not an easy journey.
没有人说过会很容易
No one said it would be easy.
但抵达后 你们就能拿到丰厚的回报
But you'll be well paid when we get there.
怎么对付佩切涅格人?
And what about the Pechenegs?
我们有一次运气够好 躲过了他们
We were lucky to get past them once.
我不想再次靠运气
I don't want to trust luck again.
那我建议你们回诺夫哥罗德去
Then I suggest you go back to Novgorod
你们在那里成功的机会大很多
where your odds of success are much better.
先别走
Wait.
我们跟你们去
We'll join you.
你们叫什么名字? -我叫凯山
What are your names? -I'm Kaysan.
他叫巴图
That is Batu.
我叫莱夫 -你们有领航人吗?
I'm Leif. -Do you have a guide?
一个了解河道的人 -没有 你有认识的吗?
Someone who knows the rivers? -No. Do you know of one?
在诺夫哥罗德有一个
There is such a man in Novgorod.
据称他比任何人都了解第聂伯河
Supposedly he knows the Dnieper better than anyone.
在哪里能找到他?
Where do we find him?
我在找一个第聂伯河的领航人
I'm looking for a guide to the Dnieper.
名叫“库里亚”
One called Kurya.
住手!
Stop this!
你这蹲大牢的人♥渣♥!
You prison filth!
是你吗?
Would that be you?
你为什么想知道?
Why would you want to know?
我要送一批货去君士坦丁堡
I'm taking cargo to Constantinople.
我需要找个领航人 带我去到那里
I need someone who can get me there.
一个熟知那些河道的人
Someone who knows the river well.
我了解第聂伯河
I know the Dnieper.
我在这条河上航行过上百次
I've run it a hundred times.
我叫哈拉尔西格松
I'm Harald Sigurdsson.
如果你同意当我的领航人 我可以让人把你放出来
If you agree, I can secure your release from here.
那于我而言 不过是用死刑来换牢狱之苦
So I would be trading a prison sentence for a death sentence.
如果你是指佩切涅格人的话 我有个躲避他们的计划
If you mean the Pechenegs, I have a plan to avoid them.
真的吗?
Really?
我打算借高水位之势穿越急流
I intend to ride the high water over the rapids,
也就不必停船搬运 从而避开他们的偷袭
and so avoid the portages where they attack.
这计划相当大胆
It is a bold plan,
只可惜啊 你们这一趟无论如何 都会碰上一个佩切涅格人
but unfortunately, you cannot avoid meeting a Pecheneg on this journey.
此话怎讲?
And why do you say that?
因为我就是佩切涅格人
Because I am one.
你的眼睛看不见 -没错
You're blind. -I am.
那你怎么看河道领航?
So how do you see the river?
河道都在我脑子里
It is all here.
我了解每个弯道和每一个村庄 从上游到下游的声音和颜色
Every turn and village, sound and color from beginning to end.
我今天早上回想了一遍 昨天早上也是
I was on it this morning and the morning before that.
每天早上都如此
Every morning.
你要什么酬劳 才愿意再次在这条河上航行?
What would it take for you to run it again?
亲自去
In person?
一件大衣
A coat.
给我的? -给我未婚妻的
For me? -For my betrothed.
是来自萨塞克斯的祖传样式吗?
Is it a family design from Sussex?
不是
No.
你永远都不会看到那个时代的物品
No, you will never see something from that period.
作为对我父亲所做之事的惩罚 萨塞克斯已经被掠夺一空
Sussex was stripped away as punishment for my father's deeds.
所有东西吗?
Everything?
差不多吧
Almost everything.
国王只让我留下了我父亲的指环
The king spared me my father's ring.
我从来没见你戴过它
I've never seen you wear it.
你以后也不会看到
And you never will.
那个指环只是一个提醒 让我牢牢记住我父亲的罪行
It was given to me only as a reminder of my father's crime.
我离开萨塞克斯时已经把它扔了
I disposed of it when I left Sussex.
这象征着我们的开始
This symbolizes our beginning.
而不是我的过去
Not my past.
弗雷迪思!
Freydis! Freydis!
弗雷迪思!
Freydis!
出什么事了?
What is wrong?
我女儿瑞芙娜出事了
It is my daughter, Hrefna.
他们跟她说过话 后来她进了树林 就再也没有出来
They talked to her and now she has disappeared into the woods.
准是发生了可怕的事
Something terrible has happened.
你一定要救她 求你救她
You must help her. Please help her.
你跟那个姑娘说了什么?
What did you say to the girl?
她想去墓地 我只是给她指路
She wished to go to the boneyard. I simply told her the way.
你明知道去那里很危险 却没有阻止她
You knew it was a dangerous journey and you did nothing to stop her.
当初是你鼓励她的
It was you who encouraged her.
要不是你支持她 她根本不会知道墓地的事
Without your support she wouldn't have known about it.
墓地在哪个方向?
Which way is this boneyard?
告诉我
Tell me.
你到底是尊崇旧神信仰
Were you ever a believer in the old gods
还是只遵从哈里卡?
or simply a believer in Harekr?
殿下
Your Highness.
把刺客吊起来示众
Is hanging an assassin meant to be a warning
能震慑那些 能在我们当中来去自如的人吗?
to someone capable of moving freely among us?
能提醒他们我们没有停止搜捕
It reminds them that we've not stopped our search.
你在小酒馆的探子有什么消息?
What have your alehouse informants told you?
我们现在要抓的是刺客的同谋
We're focusing on the assassin's accomplices.
他是怎么进王宫的?
How did he gain access?
有什么进展吗?
Have you made any progress?
会有的 殿下 金钱最能引人说真♥相♥
We will. Money is an excellent motivator of the truth, Your Highness.
而且幕后主使一定会犯错
And whoever is behind this will make a mistake.
说实话 吉莎
Honestly, Gytha,
你对他们感兴趣也许是最糟糕的事情
it may be one of the worst things that you could have an interest in them.
不!
No!
埃芙雯!
Aelfwynn! Aelfwynn!
这叫星盘 -有什么用?
It's called an astrolabe. -What does it do?
用处多得是
Everything.
能指示时间
It can tell you the time of day,
量太阳、月亮和星星的高度
measures the height of the Sun, the Moon, the stars.
这些标尺是用来计算角度的
Those are scales to calculate angles.
教我怎么用这个
Show me how to use it.
你得先能看懂图解
You need to understand the diagrams.
这个图解表示 把这个标记跟北极星连成一线
This tells you to align this marking here with the polestar.
然后利用其他的标记
Then using the other markings,
就可以测量角度 并估算你所在的位置
you can measure the angle and calculate your position.
能知道你的明确位置
And know exactly where you are.
从不出错
Always.
你能教我读懂这些如尼文吗?
Can you teach me how to understand these runes?
不是如尼文 是字母
Not runes. Letters.
不同字母组成一个字母表 用来拼写词语
Letters make up an alphabet used to spell words.
那这些是什么?这个…
And what about these? The, uh…
这不一样
Ah. That is different.
这叫数学
That is mathematics.
另一种语言? -所有语言中最美的一种
Another language? -The most beautiful language of all.
理解了数学 你就掌握了世界的秘密
When you understand mathematics, you learn the secret to the world.
你能教我所有这些吗?
Can you teach me all this?
需要好几年才能学会
It would take years.
去君士坦丁堡的路程是三四个月
It is three or four months to Constantinople
我又是个积极好学的学生
and I'm a willing student.
我找到了一个办法把你带回去
I found a way to get you there.
路上会非常艰难
Now, it will not be easy,
但我一定会让你回到南方
but I'll make sure you reach the south.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他是佩切涅格人! -他很了解这条河
He's a Pecheneg! -He knows the river.
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表