剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
我的经验是
In my experience,
忘记一个好女人的最好的方法
the best way to forget about a great woman
就是找到一个更好的
is to find another who is superior.
你应该成亲了
You should be married.
如果能让陛下高兴的话 我会试着找个合适的妻子
If it pleases the king, I shall try to find a suitable bride.
我已经替你物色好了
I already have.
我决定了你应该成为我的家人
I have decided that you should become part of my family.
我的外甥女吉莎会是个贤良的妻子
Gytha, my niece, would make a most wonderful wife.
陛下…
Your Highness…
我的感激之情无以言表
words escape me.
那就什么也别说
Then say nothing.
我祝福你们
You have my blessing.
夫人 我们有件喜事值得好好庆祝
My queen, we have cause for celebration.
戈德温将迎娶吉莎
Godwin is to marry Gytha.
吉莎…
Gytha…
我非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
殿下 您为什么感到抱歉?
Why are you sorry, Your Highness?
你感到高兴? -我怎么会不高兴?
You're glad? -How could I not be?
我将要嫁给全英格兰 最善良、最深情的男人
I'm going to marry the kindest, most loving man in all of England.
你怎么会这么认为?
How can you think that?
埃芙雯告诉我的
Aelfwynn told me.
即使他对我的爱 只有他对埃芙雯的一半
If he could love me even half as much as he loved her,
我也将会是最幸运的女人
I would be a lucky woman.
可是吉莎 你是王室血脉
But Gytha, you are of a royal line.
您说得对
You're right.
至少我能给他一样 埃芙雯所不能给的东西
At least there is one thing I can give him that she could not.
那是什么?
And what is that?
埃芙雯说戈德温梦想 他能有个儿子 日后能当上国王
Aelfwynn said it was Godwin's dream to have a son who would be king.
她不能 但我可以
She could not. But I can.
吉莎?你在哪里?
Gytha! Where are you?
我来了
Coming.
哈里卡!
Harekr! Harekr!
弗雷迪思
Freydis.
哈里卡!
Harekr!
她要她的孩子
She wants her baby.
可她已经死了
But she's dead.
你说她已经死了
You said she's dead.
哈里卡!
Harekr!
也许是她的灵魂 向她祈祷吧
Maybe it's her spirit. Pray to her.
不 这是个诡计
No, no, this is a trick. -
我们必须揪出在装神弄鬼的人 并惩罚他们
We must find who is doing it and punish them.
哈里卡! -她在这里!
Harekr! - She is here!
她就在城门外 开门
She is outside the gates. Open them.
城门!打开城门!
The gates! Open the gates!
是她!
It's her!
真的!是弗雷迪思!
It is! It is Freydis!
是弗雷迪思!
It's Freydis!
弗雷迪思
Freydis,
我们以为你已经死了!
we thought you were dead!
来 让我们帮你
Come. Let us help you.
你不能帮我 哈里卡
You cannot help me, Harekr.
是你造成了我的痛苦
You are the cause of my pain.
你抢走了我儿子 我要把他拿回来!
You have taken my son and I want him back!
我们把他照顾得很好 我们只是为了他好
We are taking care of him, Freydis. We only want what's best for him.
我就是对他最好的!
I am what's best for him!
任何母亲都能告诉你这一点
Any mother will tell you that.
我要把他拿回来
I'm taking him back.
那是不可能的
That's not going to happen.
你是要跟我比试吗?
Are you challenging me?
不
No.
你身体虚弱 跟你比试有失公平 回神庙里去休养吧
It would not be fair in your condition. Come to the temple to recover.
让神明来决定什么才是公平的
Let the gods decide what is fair and unfair.
对 让神明决定
Yes, let the gods decide.
我们必须相信神明! -奥丁站在你那一边
We must trust in the gods! - You have Odin on your side.
好吧
All right.
弗雷迪思 你想跟我比武的话
If you wish to fight me, Freydis,
我准备好了
I am ready.
带她回神庙
Take her to the temple.
不
No.
你逼我的话 我会杀了你
I will kill you if I must.
那就来吧
Then do it.
我绝不会放弃我儿子
I will not give up my son.
不行!
No!
不行
No.
住手 我命令…
Stop it. I order--
住手!
Stop!s
恶魔! -叛徒!
Evil one! - Traitor!
他偷了别人的孩子!
He stole a child!
杀了他! -对!
Kill him! -Yes!
杀了他! -杀了他!
Kill him! -Kill him!
杀了他!
Kill him!
坐这里
Here.
好了 -那你呢?
All right. -What about you?
别担心
Don't worry.
我们一起应对
We're doing this together.
绳索准备好了
Ropes ready.
用力推!
Push off!
划桨!再划!
Row! And row!
划桨!
Row!
继续划!
And row! Row!
快一点!
And faster!
收桨!
Oars in!
(诺夫哥罗德附近 沃尔霍夫河)
(约姆斯博格)
维京传奇:英灵神殿
(第聂伯河)
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表