剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
小心驶得万年船
It's better to be careful.
你们把他们带去哪里?
Where do they go from here?
我们把他们带进森林里去
We take them into the forest.
他们可以在森林里工作 过上安详的生活
Where they can work and live in peace.
什么工作?
Doing what?
他们帮忙制♥造♥武器 我们用那些武器 来保护他们免遭基♥督♥徒的威胁
They help make the weapons we use to protect them from the Christian threat.
想要过上安详的生活 就需要每一个人都出一份力
The right to live in peace requires everyone to do their part.
你是弗雷迪思 卡特加特的女盾军
You are Freydis, the shield maiden from Kattegat.
是我
I am.
卡特加特沦陷后 我们到处去找你
We looked for you after Kattegat fell.
当时没有领袖愿意帮助我们
There were no leaders to help us.
神明给了你你想要的
The gods have provided what you asked for.
欢迎
Welcome.
她说得对
She's right.
我逃跑了 没有在那里 保护他们中的任何一个
I ran and I was not there for any of them.
我儿子在哪里?
Where is my son?
别担心 我把他照顾得很好
Do not worry. I've taken good care of him.
母后
Mother.
那是谁的血?
Whose blood is that?
我杀死了一个异教♥徒♥
I killed a pagan.
为什么?他威胁你吗?
Why? Was he threatening you?
没有
No.
他反倒给了关于约姆斯维京人的 重要信息 正是我们想要的
He did give us important information we wanted about the Jomsvikings.
约姆斯维京人?
The Jomsvikings?
他们是异教♥徒♥武士 住在海的另一边
Heathen warriors who live somewhere across the water.
要建设一个强大的挪威
If we are to build a strong Norway,
就必须找到他们藏身的堡垒 将他们消灭
we must find their hidden fortress and destroy them.
这是非常重要的工作
It is an important job.
去洗干净吧
Go and wash yourself.
我想让奥拉夫跟我们共进晚餐
I want Olaf to eat with us tonight.
我会让你知道 我不允许狗在我的餐桌吃饭
I'll have you know I do not allow dogs at my table.
狗可是非常忠诚的
A dog can be very loyal.
而且能给无依无靠的人带来慰藉
And comforting when one is alone.
利夫!
Liv!
利夫
Liv.
我在找刚才进来的一个人
I'm looking for someone who came in here.
你已经看到这里所有的人了
You can see all who are here.
听说吸了那种烟
They say if you inhale the smoke,
就能跟亡灵对话
you can talk to the dead.
对
Yes.
很多人来这里跟他们已经失去的
Many talk to their families,
家人和朋友对话
friends they have lost.
在片刻间 生者与亡灵之间再也没有阻隔
For a moment, there's no wall between the living and the dead.
一千 全买♥♥了
A thousand. For everything.
不行 一千只能买♥♥三张
No. One for three. One for three.
我有个新计划
I have a new plan.
雅罗斯拉夫不愿借我军队 那我就出资组建自己的军队
Yaroslav will not back an army for me, so I will fund my own.
我打算在这里收♥购♥尽可能多的皮毛
I intend to buy as many furs as possible here
然后拿去君士坦丁堡卖♥♥
and sell them in Constantinople.
你打算怎么去那里?
And how do you plan to get there?
朋友 我明天再考虑这些细节
I will worry about that detail tomorrow, my friend.
今天的任务是赚钱
Today we must make money.
怎么赚?
Doing what?
做我们擅长的事
What we're good at.
谁想跟凯山比试比试?
Who wants to bet against Kaysan,
他号♥称“伟大的非洲勇士”
the great African warrior?
没有人敢挑战凯山?
No one will bet against Kaysan?
也许现在终于有人敢跟凯山对打了!
Maybe some of you will bet against Kaysan now!
我挑战他们俩!
I'll bet against both of them!
二对二
Two against two.
维京人挑战全世界
Vikings against the world.
哈拉尔
Harald.
来嘛 我们需要钱 对吗? -需要钱的是你
Come on. We need the money, right? -You're the one who needs the money.
大家怎么看?
What do you say?
凯山!
Kaysan!
我有个更好的提议
I have a better idea.
正合我们的意!
This is what we want!
如果他接受我的赌注一百格里夫纳
If this man accepts my bet of 100 hryvnya,
我就单挑他的两个打手
I'll fight against both of his fighters.
一百格里夫纳?
One hundred hryvnya?
我接受 -你们打!
I accept. - You'll be fighting!
拧断他的脖子!
Rip off his head!
别担心
Don't worry.
我会尽量不杀死你兄弟
I'll try not to kill your brother.
我可不担♥保♥他不会杀死你
I can't promise he'll return the favor.
加油!干倒他!
Come on! Get him!
好样的 -加油!
Yes! - Come on!
看看你错过什么了 -是啊 看起来很好玩
See what you're missing? -Yes, looks like fun.
注意大个子的左侧 他防守动作较慢
Watch the left of the big one. He's slow to defend.
干掉维京人! -准备好了吗?
Kill the Viking! - Fighters ready?
加油!
Come on!
揍他!上!
Get him! Go!
喂!
Hey!
不公平 不能让第三个打手上场
That's not fair. You can't bring in someone fresh.
他们是兄弟 你朋友得打败他们俩才算赢
They are brothers. Your man must defeat both to win.
加油!打败他!
Come on! Beat him!
凯山 快来! -嘿!
Kaysan, come! - Hey!
跑!
Go, go, go!
我们赢了!结束了 我们赢了!莱夫!
We won! We won! It's over. We won! Leif!
发生了什么事? -我们赢了!去收赢来的钱吧
What happened? -We won! Let's collect our winnings.
他去哪儿了?我的钱呢?他在哪儿?
Where did he go? Where is my money? Where is he?
我要我的钱!
I want my money!
喂 他们去哪里了?
Hey, where did they go?
莱夫!
Leif!
我们去哪里?你饿了吗?
So where shall we go? You hungry?
刚才的搏斗真令人叫绝
That was a most impressive fight.
我们输了钱 维托米尔领主
We lost money, Lord Vitomir.
我帮不了你
I cannot help you.
事实上 我认为你能帮我
Actually, I think that you can.
我必须把一些贵重物品 送去给君士坦丁堡的皇帝
I must transport something of great worth to the emperor in Constantinople.
你可以帮我把东西送到那里
I think you could be the man to help me get there.
当然了 我会付你酬劳
I will pay you, of course.
丰厚的酬劳
Handsomely.
有多丰厚?
How handsomely?
一千格里夫纳
One thousand hryvnya.
现在付一半 抵达后付另一半
Half now, half when we arrive.
两千
Two thousand.
现在付清
All now.
我们吃吧 我儿子不吃了
We will eat without my son.
随你
As you wish.
不是我想这样 你把那孩子累坏了
I do not wish. You exhausted the boy.
那就只有我们俩了
So it is just us.
我不信任这个破国家里的任何一个人
I trust no one in this godforsaken country.
包括我吗?我只是个囚徒 跟你一样
Including me? I'm a prisoner, like you.
跟我说说那些约姆斯维京人吧
Tell me about these Jomsvikings.
为什么一群海盗会让你如此关注?
Why do a group of pirates command your attention?
他们也许窝藏了我弟弟哈拉尔
They may also be harboring my brother Harald,
克努特曾向他许诺 会把挪威王位交给他
to whom Canute promised the throne of Norway.
据我对我弟弟的了解 他为了抢夺挪威王位 会不择手段
If I know my brother, he will do anything to gain it.
包括除掉你儿子
Including getting rid of your son.
所以他们值得我的关注
And that deserves my attention.
但如果你率一支舰队前往
Still, if you take a fleet,
很快 众首领们就会知道你不在这里
it's only a matter of time before the jarls learn of your absence
他们就会攻打卡特加特
and descend on Kattegat.
有时候 我认为 那正是克努特给我安排的下场
Sometimes I think that is what Canute intended for me.
也许是
It may have been.
但我绝不会让那种事发生
But I will never let that happen.
我保证
I promise.
克努特选择那个诺曼王后 而不是你 实在是大错特错
Canute was wrong to pass you over for the Norman queen.
你美艳动人
You are beautiful.
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表