剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
你没有回答我任何问题
You answer me nothing.
这个地方安详宁静
This is a peaceful place,
但你逃离的那些哭喊声并没有停止
but the cries you run from have not ceased
只是你听不到它们而已
simply because you cannot hear them.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我要跟你一起去卡特加特
I'm going to Kattegat with you.
你这座位看好戏正适合
You've got a good seat for the show.
听说八字胡斯韦恩 将以绞刑处死奥拉夫
They say Sweyn Forkbeard is going to hang Olaf.
绞刑是英格兰的传统
Hanging, an English tradition.
应该施“血鹰之刑”才对
Should be the blood eagle. Hmm.
那才是正宗的维京处决方式
Now that's a proper Viking execution.
可惜啊 很多旧神信仰正在消亡
But then, a lot of the old ways are disappearing.
走远点
Go away.
你是莱夫埃里克松吧?
You're Leif Eriksson, no?
弗雷迪思的哥哥
Brother of Freydis.
我叫尤隆德
My name is Jorundr.
喝酒吗?
Drink?
不喝
No.
你妹妹会来看处决吗?
Will your sister be here for the execution?
你别好管闲事
What do you care?
还有很多人认为 她是乌普萨拉最后的女儿
There are still many who consider her the last daughter of Uppsala.
我认为她会希望看到 基♥督♥教暴君奥拉夫哈拉尔森
I would think she would want to make sure the Christian tyrant, Olaf Haraldsson,
罪有应得
gets what he deserves.
他自会有恶报
He'll get what he deserves.
我这个人最鄙视叛徒
There's nothing I despise more than a traitor.
而你 奥拉夫哈拉尔森…
And you, Olaf Haraldsson…
你是一个叛徒
you're a traitor.
我不是
I'm not.
克努特背着我
Canute went behind my back
把理应属于我的东西 许诺给了我弟弟!
and promised what was rightfully mine to my brother!
我只是维护我的权利
I was well within my rights.
你没有权利
You have no rights.
挪威从来都不属于你
Norway was never yours to take, yet…
而你却秘密纠集了一支军队
you raised an army in secret.
与别人密谋 想从我儿子的帝国中把它夺走
Conspired with others to wrench it from my son's empire.
我应该杀死你
I should kill you.
杀了我!
Kill me! Kill me!
我不想听你的教训
Just spare me the lecture.
但我不打算杀你
Oh, but I don't intend to kill you.
我另有安排
I have other plans.
不!
No! No!
丹麦战事让克努特无法脱身 我必须去支援他
Canute is locked in a fight for Denmark and I must join him.
我将立我的孙子斯威恩
I'm installing my grandson, Svein,
为挪威国王
as King of Norway.
斯威恩?
Svein?
要不了一个月 众多首领就会杀了他
He won't last a month before the jarls kill him.
不 他们不会的
Oh, no, no, no, no. No, they won't.
因为你将保护他
Because you'll protect him.
你要是以为我会为了保命 而当那小子的护卫
If you think I will be that boy's guardian
那你可谓愚蠢至极
just to save my life, you're a fool.
我宁愿死
I would… I would rather die.
我知道你宁愿死
Yeah, I know you would.
所以你要保的并不是你自己的命
And that's why it's not your own life you're saving.
父亲
Father.
等等!
Wait!
马格努斯!
Magnus!
这是我的条件
Here's my offer.
你保护我孙子 引导他成为国王
Protect my grandson, guide him to be king,
培育他成为维京人 男子汉
a Viking, a man,
把他当成你的亲生骨肉 保护他不受任何敌人的伤害
shield him against all enemies as if he was your own blood,
我也会同样地对待你儿子
and I'll do the same with your son.
如果你能这么做
If you do this,
我向你保证 等时机到来时
I promise that when time comes,
挪威王位
the crown of Norway,
虽然再也不会落入你手中
though it'll never again be yours,
却会交给他
will fall to him.
但是…
But…
若斯威恩有任何不测…
if anything should happen to Svein…
你能向我保证吗?
Do I have your word?
殿下
Your Highness.
我所做的事… -是为了你永不满足的贪欲!
I did what I did-- -For your own insatiable greed!
我作为国王的妻子有权那么做
I was within my rights as a wife.
你差点分♥裂♥了我儿子的王国!
You threatened my son's kingdom!
但更可恨的是 你忤逆了我!
But what's worse, you crossed me!
我应该让人处决你
I should have you killed.
但是…
Instead…
这将会是你的新家
this will be your new home.
在这里?在卡特加特?
Here? In Kattegat?
对 就在卡特加特! 你认为我为什么把你带到这里?
Yes, here in Kattegat! Why do you think I brought you here?
来接我儿子 然后回耶灵
To fetch my sons and return to Jelling.
我有别的安排
I've other plans.
你把我带到了这个偏僻的地方!
You have brought me to the edge of the Earth!
阿尔夫吉福!
Aelfgifu!
你还活着就该感恩戴德了!
Be grateful you're still on this Earth!
卡特加特的人♥民♥!
People of Kattegat!
我召集大家到此 向大家宣布
I've called you here to declare
我的孙子斯威恩克努特森
that my grandson, Svein Knutsson,
为挪威的新国王!
will be the new King of Norway!
他的母亲
And that his mother,
丹麦的阿尔夫吉福王后
Queen Aelfgifu of Denmark
将留在卡特加特 代为摄政
will remain here in Kattegat as his regent.
此外 为了确保卡特加特 得到保护 安全无虞
And to guarantee that Kattegat remains secure and protected,
我已委任曾经的敌人
I have placed Jarl Olaf Haraldsson,
现在的朋友
once an enemy,
奥拉夫哈拉尔森首领为国王护卫
but now my friend, as the king's protector.
叛徒!滚回家!
Traitor! Go home!
今天不举♥行♥处决
There will be no execution today.
感激不尽 八字胡王
Thank you, King Forkbeard.
你们失望吗?
Disappointed?
对!
Yes!
那我们必须让你们不再失望
Then we must change that.
朋友们!
Friends!
现在卡特加特受到一位旧盟友的威胁
Kattegat is in danger from an old ally.
我弟弟哈拉尔西格松
My brother, Harald Sigurdsson,
相信他是挪威的正统国王
he believes he is the rightful king of Norway
他说服了异教♥徒♥女巫
and has convinced the heathen witch,
弗雷迪思艾力克斯朵特支持他
Freydis Eriksdotter, to support this quest.
此时 他们正在
They are, at this moment,
纠集一支庞大的异教♥徒♥军队 想要残杀基♥督♥教♥徒♥
raising a great pagan army to kill Christians,
并向卡特加特进军!
and march against Kattegat!
但我绝不会让他们得逞
But I will not let that happen!
你会怎么做?
What will you do?
我会把三箱这样的宝物
This chest, and two more like it
赏给任何能把他们的首级 带到我面前的人!
for the man or family who brings me their heads!
快
Hurry.
妈妈 是她
Mother, it's her.
就是她
She's the one.
看到了吗?
See?
我们得走了 快走吧 快
We need to go. Come now. Come.
去船边 -我们是来坐船的
Go down now. - We're here for passage.
他们去哪里?
Where are they going?
先付钱 再上船 -看!我跟你说了是她!
After you pay, you can go. - Look! I told you it was her!
你就是她 对吗?
You're her, aren't you?
谁? -你是弗雷迪思!
Who? -You're Freydis!
信仰守护者 不是吗?
The Keeper of the Faith, aren't you?
我不知道你说的是谁
I don't know who you mean.
我在卡特加特看过你的女盾军考验
But I saw your shield test from Kattegat.
我认得你的剑!
I recognize your sword!
你是来帮我们的 对吗?
You've come to help us, haven't you?
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表