剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
八顶帐篷 -那是突击营
Eight tents. - It is a raiding camp.
哈拉尔可能在那里 能看到可汗的主营吗?
Harald would be there. Can you see the Khan's main camp?
可以 在远处
Yes, in the distance.
我和库里亚去跟他们的首领谈判 把哈拉尔交换出来
Kurya and I will bargain with the leader for Harald.
如果他们不去牵马给我们 就说明我们失败了
If they don't bring us horses, it means we've failed,
他们会知道我们有同伴
and they'll know there are others.
你们必须回船那里去 尽快离开
You must get back to the boat and leave as quickly as possible.
不 我们要跟所有人一起离开
No. We won't leave without everyone.
他们的将领看到我 就会派人去通知可汗
When the warlord sees me, he will be required to send for the Khan
我弟弟定会带着大批武士赶过来
and my brother will return with many warriors.
你们只能在他们到来前逃走
Your only chance is to be gone before they arrive.
好了
All right.
你越能忍♥住不动
Your muscles are less likely to rip
你的肌肉就越可能不会撕裂
if you can remain still.
莱夫
Leif.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你必须答应我一件事
You must promise me something.
可汗会带着众多人马回来
The Khan will return with many men
如果你试着把我救走 他们会抓住你的
and they will catch you if you try to take me with you.
我不远千里来到了这里 绝不会把你抛下
I didn't come all this way to leave you behind.
但我没打算离开
But I did.
你知道这是什么吗?
Do you know what this is?
这是玛丽亚姆给我的
Mariam gave it to me.
你们把我带到了这里
By bringing me this far,
已经给了我机会 在乌尔根面前自我救赎
you have given me the chance to redeem myself to Ülgen,
他是我的信仰中的众神之父
the Allfather of my faith.
我死后
Now when I die,
他会把我的灵魂变成一只鸟
he will turn my spirit into a bird
我将飞到天堂
and I will fly to Ocmah,
我妻子已经在那里等了我很久了
where my wife has been waiting for me for a long time.
她得再等一等了 朋友
She'll have to wait a little longer, my friend.
放他下来 否则我就杀了他
Cut him down or I kill him.
你知道他是谁吗?知道吗?
You know who this is? Do you?
他是可汗的哥哥
This is the brother to the Khan.
他头上有悬赏
He has a bounty on his head,
我愿意用他来换这个诺斯人和两匹马
which I'm willing to trade to you for the Norse and two horses.
马上去禀报可汗
Go now and tell the Khan.
你还好吗?
You all right?
再好不过了
Never better.
给我们备马
Now, the horses.
情况不妙 他们没有来牵马
Something's happened. They haven't come for the horses.
我们怎么做?回船那里去吗?
What do we do? Do we return to the boat?
不
No.
来吧 士兵们 聚过来 看看我们逮住谁了
Come, boys, gather round. Look who we have.
这时候你该感激我来救你
I think this is where you thank me for coming.
这时候我要问你有没有别的逃生之计
This is where I ask if you have another plan.
在等可汗到来之前…
While we wait for the Khan…
我们先来乐一乐
we'll have some entertainment.
来啊!
Come on!
艾琳娜!
Elena!
抓住他们!
Stop them!
走 快!
Go, hurry!
是我 -莱夫 别管我!
It's me. -Leif, leave me!
走!
Go, go!
追上去!抓住他们!
Take them! Catch them!
快跑!
Go, go, go!
用力
Pull.
巴图 帮忙!
Batu, help!
他们来了 快!
They're coming. Go!
可汗追来了!
The Khan is behind us!
所有人上船!
Everyone on the boat!
快走
Let's go.
哈拉尔受伤了!
Harald is injured!
上船
Get in.
快!上去
Quickly! Come on.
船不动啊!
It's not moving!
再用力!用力推!
Harder! Push harder!
所有人一起推!
Everyone, push!
再用力!
Harder!
快看!
Look!
加油! -库里亚!
Come on! -Kurya!
回来!
Come back!
不!
No!
回来!库里亚!
Come back! Kurya!
库里亚
Kurya.
你好 弟弟
Hello, brother.
我听说了很多关于你的传闻
I have heard a thousand tales of you.
说你在北方的监狱里瑟瑟发抖
shivering in a prison in the north.
我在那里的时候经常想起你
And I thought of you often while I was there.
你是想起我
Did you think about me
在杀你的妻子 而你则像 被吓破胆的狗一样逃跑吗?
killing your wife while you ran away like a frightened dog?
很可惜你永远也看不到 我露出痛快的眼神
'Tis a pity you will not see the pleasure in my eyes
享受着把剑刺进你的身体
when I put my sword in you.
丧家犬
Dog.
再来 用力推!
More, push!
船动了! -漂起来了!
It's moving! - We're afloat!
巴图、凯山 上船
Batu, Kaysan, get onboard.
哈拉尔 你也上去
Harald, you too.
就快好了
It's almost there.
帮我一把
Help me.
难道你就这么怕我吗?非得用剑
Are you so scared of me that you must use your sword
而不是用刺刀来杀我?
instead of your knife to kill me?
我一点…
I am not…
也不怕
scared.
我不信
I don't believe you.
我认为你才是懦夫
I think it is you who is the coward.
你害怕那个
It is you who is frightened
来这里杀你报仇的佩切涅格瞎子
of the blind Pecheneg who is here to kill you.
你刚才说…
Did you say…
来杀我?
to kill me?
就凭你?
You?
是的 弟弟 来杀你
Yes, my brother. To kill you.
我的眼睛…
Eyes…
我什么都看不见
I cannot see.
我无法呼吸
I cannot breathe. -
他给我下了毒
He's poisoned me.
杀了他
Kill him.
乌尔根 我准备好了
Ülgen, I am ready.
你为什么会去救我?
Why did you come back for me?
因为
Because
换作你 你也会去救我们
you would have come back for us.
怎么了?
What is it?
那是库里亚
It's Kurya.
在去往天堂的路上
On his way to Ocmah.
我们在这里逗留太久了
We've stayed here too long.
小国王都觉得自己是俄♥罗♥斯♥人了
The young king believes he's Russian.
他只是喜欢国王身份带来的享受 就像他父亲一样
He just likes the finer things of kingship, like his father.
我们很快就能解决他
We'll soon have him sorted.
我希望你是对的
I hope you're right,
因为如果他是我们未来的国王
because if that is the future of our people,
那么总有一天 就不会有人记得 真正的维京国王是什么样的
then one day, no one will remember what a Viking king was really like.
不要劈 要刺出去 收回来
Don't slash. Thrust and reset.
你是维京基♥督♥徒奥拉夫哈拉尔森
You're Olaf Haraldsson, the Viking Christian
是你铲除了北方的异教♥徒♥祸害
who rid the northlands of its pagan scourge.
正是在下 教皇陛下
I am, Your Holiness.
跪下接受基♥督♥的祝福
Kneel and receive the blessing of Christ.
我主基♥督♥
O, Lord Christ,
保佑这位威猛勇士归途平安
bless this mighty warrior on his journey home,
保佑他把祢充满希望的启示 带到我们俗世家园黑暗的角落
that he may carry Your message of hope into the dark regions of our earthly home.
他肩负使命
Anoint him with strength,
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表