剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
有个漂亮的逃亡姑娘让你糊涂了
a pretty refugee was the cause of the confusion.
她不知怎地让我相信了 我们大家能够平等地生活在一起
She made me believe that, somehow, we could all live together as equals.
那个女人在袭击中死了? -对
This woman was killed in the attack? -Yes.
但我现在明白了…
But I see now…
那是注定的事
it was meant to be.
那我接受你的认错
Then I accept your admission of guilt.
不过…
But…
我需要你向我证明我可以再次信任你
I need to know I can trust you again.
我要你杀死弗雷迪思
I need you to kill Freydis.
杀死她?为什么?
Kill her? Why?
她的孩子在我手上 她已经没有任何用处了
Well, I have her child. She's of no use any longer.
可是…
But…
我们的族人会怎么想?
what would the people think?
他们会认为她是产后体弱而死
They will think that she died of natural causes after the birth.
她一死 也就不能影响我们的族人了
And any power she has over them will die with her.
你能做到吗?
Can you do this?
能
Yes. -Ha!
给弗雷迪思的
For Freydis.
奥丁在保佑她
Odin is watching over her.
尤隆德 告诉弗雷迪思 我们都在为她祈祷
Jorundr, tell Freydis we are praying for her.
希望她尽快康复…
Hope she recovers…
这些是给她的
Make an offering.
为她祈祷
Pray for her.
弗雷迪思 是我 尤隆德
Freydis. It's me, Jorundr.
弗雷迪思?
Freydis?
弗雷迪思?
Freydis?
弗雷迪思!
Freydis! Freydis! Freydis! -
弗雷迪思 是我!弗雷迪思!
Freydis, it's me! Freydis!
我是来帮你的! -我儿子在哪里?
I'm here to help! -Where's my son? Where's my son?
他被照顾得很好
He's being well looked after.
把他带回来给我 -我不能
You must bring him to me. -I can't.
那就出去 -听我说!哈里卡想杀你
Then get out. -Listen to me! Harekr intends to kill you.
我必须今晚就把你送走 -我儿子呢?
I must get you out of here tonight. -What about my baby?
他很安全 我向你保证 不会有人伤害他的
He's safe. I promise you. No harm will come to him.
不带上我儿子 我就不走
I am not leaving without my son.
我已经准备好了一艘船 停在树林神庙后面的海湾
I have a boat ready on the gulf beyond the temple of the forest,
我今晚就把你偷送出去
I will slip you out tonight,
但是把你儿子也带走就太困难了!
but trying to bring your son is asking too much!
不带上他 我就不走
I am not leaving without him.
我会找到办法把你儿子弄回来
I'll find a way to get your son.
别碰那些食物
Don't touch the food.
有毒
It is poisoned.
来 再喝一点!
Here. Have more!
饮酒作乐怎能少了我们?
You're having a feast without us?
欢迎你 兄弟!来吧!
Welcome, brother! Come!
欢迎! -我的兄弟们!
Welcome! - My brothers!
有美酒跟美人!
Drinks and women!
隔老远就闻到你的酒臭了
Smell you from a mile.
我看到你们了 兄弟们
I see you, brothers.
我喜欢你的头发
I like your hair.
那是什么声音?
What is that noise?
谁在里面?
Who's in there?
这是个圈套!
It's a trick!
女的带走 杀死所有男的!
Take the women and kill the men!
杀死那些男的!
Kill the men!
放开她 -放下武器!
Let her go. -Put your weapons down!
否则我就杀了她!
Or I will kill her!
把佩切涅格人带走!
Take the Pecheneg!
走!
Move! - Move!
把自己拷起来!
Put them back on!
马上!
Now!
带上她们
Take them.
慢着!
Wait!
放了她们 我就给你这个
Leave them and I will give you this.
这是君士坦丁堡皇帝的信物
It is from the emperor in Constantinople.
佩戴此物者不仅能安全通行 还能拿到大量金银财宝
It grants safe passage and great treasure for the holder.
拿过来
Bring it here.
不行
No.
先放了她们 否则我就把它扔进河里
First let them go or I will throw it in the river.
你真的以为能跟我讨价还价吗?
Do you really think you can bargain with me? Huh?
难道你忘了吗?
Did you forget,
在这里强权即王法!
it is the one with the power who sets the rules?
你不是王法!
And that's not you!
放了我!我是你们的主人!
Release me! I own you!
你们好大胆 竟敢让她们这样对我!
How dare you let them do this to me?
这是我的船 她们是我的财产!
This is my boat. They are my property!
求你们了
Please.
我有权利
I have my rights.
我们快把船舵装回去
We must re-attach the rudder.
我儿子在哪里?
Where is my son?
得用这个把你们俩裹起来
I need you to both wrap up in this.
我必须把你们扛出去
I must carry you out.
不需要继续看守了 祭司已经死了
There is no need to guard the doors any longer. The priestess is dead.
你们下去吧 -是
Leave us. -Yes.
阿格纳 难道我杀了个无辜的女人?
Did I murder an innocent woman, Agnarr?
我怎能不怀疑她呢?
How could I not suspect her?
她跟戈德温的私情…也太巧了
Her engagement to Godwin, it was all… too convenient.
一个野心勃勃不择手段的男人 为什么会想娶一个一无所有的女人?
Why would a man so ruthlessly ambitious want to marry a woman with nothing?
这完全不合常理
It does not make sense to me.
我祈求上帝能解除我的内疚
I pray that God will release me from my guilt
指引我找到我在寻找的答案
and guide me to the answer I'm looking for.
我早已不再祈求上帝给我答案 而是自己去寻找
I have stopped praying for answers and went looking for my own.
据我了解 戈德温伯爵经常跟一个
I've learned that Earl Godwin has frequently convened
叫“库珀”的男人见面
with a man called Cooper.
他在宫墙外开了一家酒馆
He owns an alehouse beyond the walls.
这个男人对戈德温伯爵有何了解?
What does this man know of Earl Godwin?
“这世上绝无比他更出众的男子”
"A, uh, finer man has never walked this Earth."
我相信你已经让他变得更坦诚了
I trust that you encouraged him to be a bit more honest.
在您遇刺几天前
Godwin was seen paying a man a large amount of coin
戈德温给了一个男人一大笔钱
a few days before the attempt on your life.
那个刺客?
The assassin?
不
No.
一个叫“约翰巴尔”的男人
A man by the name John Barr.
熊人 -他来自萨塞克斯 戈德温的家乡
The Bear. -He's from Sussex. Where Godwin grew up.
我一定会找到他的
I'm going to find him.
不
No.
我们一定会找到他的
We are going to find him.
为什么停了下来?
Why have we stopped?
我听到了可疑的声音
I heard something.
不要出声
Stay quiet.
你在干什么 尤隆德?
What are you doing, Jorundr?
我在搬运她的尸体 -为什么?我并没有让你那么做
I'm removing her body. -Why? I didn't ask you to do that.
族人绝不会相信神明会让弗雷迪思 死在她自己的神庙里
The people won't believe the gods would let Freydis die in her own temple.
那会引起他们的怀疑 所以我打算把她埋了
They will suspect something, so I intend to bury it.
你真的以为我会信你吗?
Did you really think I would believe that?
你背叛过我一次 我为什么还要信你?
You betrayed me once, why would I trust you now?
你若不信我 为什么让我把她带走?
If you felt that way, then why did you let me leave with her?
现在我就可以 把你们两个一起解决了!
So I can now get rid of both of you!
不 你不能杀她!
No. You cannot kill her!
他是叛徒
He is a traitor.
抓住他
Hold him.
走!
Come on!
过来!
Come on!
她不见了
She's gone.
在树林里搜 必须找到她
Search the woods for her.
快搜!
Now!
你 还有你 来这边
You, you, this way.
这边!
This way!
沿河边搜!
Search the river!
维京传奇:英灵神殿
(埃芙雯)
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表