剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
你的衣服在火堆旁
Your clothes are there by the fire.
你昨晚在外面差点就没命了
You could have died out there.
我是怎么来到这里的?
How did I get here?
我让人把你抬进来的
I had you brought inside.
下次你想自杀 遭雷劈而死 就用这个
Next time you want to kill yourself with lightning, use this.
比起你的脑袋 这个能更好地引雷
It'll do a better job of attracting a bolt than your head.
我不是想自杀 我只是在找…
I wasn't trying to kill myself. I was looking for…
你不需要解释
You don't have to explain.
很好
Good.
因为我也许也无法解释
Because I may not be able to.
那是一本书吗?
Is that a book?
我以前从来没有见过书
I've never seen one before.
你一定很富有吧
You must be wealthy.
得倒过来看
It goes the other way.
你能…看懂?
You can, uh… read it?
能 这本书里记录了很多想法
Yes. It is a book of ideas.
谁的想法? -我的
Whose? -Mine.
这是我写的
I wrote it.
你来自哪里?
Where are you from?
我出生于一座南方城市阿勒颇
I was born in Aleppo, a city in the south.
那是一个伟大的知识殿堂
And one of the great seats of knowledge.
我这一辈子都在旅行 去其他的学术中心
It has been my life journey to travel to the others.
普雷斯拉夫、亚历山大城 当然还有最伟大的君士坦丁堡
Preslav, Alexandria, and of course, the greatest of them all, Constantinople.
这是从天上掉下来的石头? -对
A rock that falls from the sky? -Yes.
这叫“陨石”
A meteorite.
你生病了
You're unwell.
只是着凉了
Just cold.
在格陵兰 这种咳嗽有个专门的叫法 “该死咳难宁”
In Greenland that cough has a name. Gastkramning.
意思是“被鬼掐着喉咙”
To be squeezed by a ghost.
我原本打算回君士坦丁堡去
It was my wish to return to Constantinople.
那里有医术高明的医生
There are good doctors there.
但至少在这里 我可以观察天空 还可以看书
But at least here, I have the skies and my books.
谢谢你把我带进来避寒
Thank you for, uh, bringing me in from the cold.
我也不知道我是不是做了一件好事
I didn't know if it was a good thing or not.
是好事
It was.
船都装好了
The boats are loaded.
有了你的祝福 这次突击定会成功
With your blessing, the raid is certain to be a success.
你从来都不进神庙里来
You never come inside the temple.
只有与神明交流的人才能进神庙
It is only for those who speak with the gods.
它必须保持洁净
The temple must stay pure.
洁净?
Pure?
神明并不归任何人所有
No one can own the gods.
在乌普萨拉 我们欢迎所有人进神庙
In Uppsala, all are invited to the temple.
这里不是乌普萨拉
This is not Uppsala.
拿去吧 快去
Take it. Go quickly.
动起来!那里还有!拿多一点
Move it! There's more! Get more!
你们俩跟其他人一起去 我们需要人手帮忙装船
You two, go on with the others. We need help loading the boats.
我听说你怀有身孕
I'm told you are with child.
是的
I am.
朋友们!
Friends!
我们的古迪谒 弗雷迪思 正怀着孩子
Freydis, our Gudija, is with child.
这是我们的荣幸
It is an honor to us.
是神明送来的礼物
A gift from the Gods.
预示着我们美好的未来!
A promise for our future!
我们俩都为你感到高兴
We're both happy for you.
谢谢 -古卓丽德会照顾你的
Thank you. - Gudrid will take care of you.
我让尤隆德留下来 以防出现麻烦
And I've left Jorundr in case of trouble.
麻烦?
Trouble?
这艘船多少钱?
How much for the boat?
这船不卖♥♥
It's not for sale.
我付双倍价钱
I'll pay double.
我有一批货要运去君士坦丁堡
I have cargo to shift to Constantinople.
我也是
So do I.
可现在佩切涅格人在河两岸扎了营
But there's Pecheneg camps now on both sides of the river.
所以任何能顺利通行的人
Which is why anybody that can make it through
就能以双倍价格把货品卖♥♥出去
can command twice the price for its cargo.
你有别的像你这么彪悍的维京人 保护你的货物吗?
So you have other Vikings like yourself to guard your cargo?
只有最彪悍的
Only the best.
我叫戈斯特 船上有两个货物柜
My name is Gestr. There are two cargo lockers on board.
如果你能帮我顺利抵达君士坦丁堡
If you can get me to Constantinople,
我可以给你一个
I could give you one.
我叫哈拉尔 你的货物是什么?
I'm Harald. What is your cargo?
奴隶
Slaves.
看好了
Watch. Watch.
她从来不用防御性招式
She never uses a defensive strike.
即使在备战姿势中也不用
Even in guard position.
非常精彩
That was good.
拿着棍子的姑娘 过来
Girl with the stick. Come here.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
瑞芙娜 -瑞芙娜
Hrefna. - Hrefna.
你的招式做得很好
You move well.
瑞芙娜只是个喜欢耍耍棍子的傻丫头
Hrefna is just a silly girl playing with sticks.
那…可不是我刚才所见的
That's… That's not what I saw.
这些格斗招式你是从哪里学来的? -我父亲教我的
Where did you learn to fight like that? - My father.
他是伟大的维京武士
He was a great Viking warrior.
给我们露两手 -不 这是不允许的
Let's see what you can do. -No, it is not allowed.
为什么?
Why?
只有诗寇蒂的后代才被允许使用武器
Only the descendants from Skuld are allowed to carry weapons.
诺恩三女神把我们所有人的命运 编织在了一起
The Norns wove all of our fates together,
让我们每一个人都与我们的祖先相连
binding each of us to our ancestors.
我们每个人都必须完成仪式
We must each perform the ritual.
什么仪式?
What is this ritual?
一趟冒险
A journey.
去我们祖先的墓地
To the boneyard of our ancestors.
那不仅是对体能的挑战 也是对精神的挑战
It is a spiritual as well as physical challenge
每一个约姆斯维京武士都必须经历 方能证明他们的价值
that every Jomsviking warrior takes to prove their worth.
这个仪式应该让所有人参加
It should be open for all.
这姑娘在这里没有祖先
The girl has no ancestors here.
我也没有 可你们却很欢迎我
Neither do I. Yet, you welcomed me.
我们都是维京人
We are all Vikings.
所以我宣布约姆斯博格的祖先 就是我及所有来到这里的人的祖先
So I claim the ancestors of Jomsborg as my own and all others who come here.
包括这个姑娘
Including this girl.
我允许她用武器
I will allow it.
来吧
Come on.
给他们看看你的本领
Show them what you can do.
进攻!
Attack!
瑞芙娜 你很棒 非常厉害
Hrefna, you are good, so good.
继续练习 -谢谢你 弗雷迪思
Keep practicing. -Thank you, Freydis.
看够了
That is enough.
你们可以散了 走吧
You can go now. Go on.
希望你没有花掉所有的钱 来买♥♥这条大笨鲸
I hope you didn't spend all of your money on this whale.
不要贬低我的船
Don't insult my boat.
我对它已经有感情了
I've grown attached to it.
我对船的评价向来实事求是
I can't lie about boats.
而我对悲观主义者向来没什么耐心
And I have no patience for pessimists.
你怎么对付佩切涅格人?
What about the Pechenegs?
你问这干什么?
Why do you care?
你回心转意了? 之前跟我说的话不作数了?
Changed your mind about what you said to me?
不
No.
我改变了主意 打算跟你一起去
I've changed my mind about going with you.
如果我给你当船长
If I'm going to captain your boat,
你就必须告诉我 你计划如何躲避佩切涅格人
I need to know what your plan is to avoid them.
计划就是现在启程
By starting now.
现在?河水都结冰了
Now? A boat over ice?
给船装雪橇
On a sled.
如果我们能在河水解冻之前 成功抵达罗斯
If we can make it to the Rus before the thaw,
就可以利用融冰造成的高水位
we can use the high water from the ice melt
顺势穿越水位较低的急流
to carry us through the shallower rapids,
避免搬运 并且避开佩切涅格人
avoiding the need to portage, and the Pechenegs.
那船员呢?
So what about the crew?
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表