剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
他说的是真的吗?
Was what he said true?
你头上真的有悬赏吗?
Do you have a bounty on your head?
对 -那你为什么要回去?
Yes. -Then why the hell did you come back?
去杀我弟弟 -我们没有多少时间了
To kill my brother. -We don't have much time.
什么意思?
Time for what?
他会带着其他人回来
He will be back with others.
你为什么这么认为? -他的马鞍上挂着十几只兔子
What makes you think that? -He had a dozen rabbits on his saddle.
他一个人吃不了那么多
He's feeding more than himself.
你看上了玛丽亚姆的什么?
What do you see in Mariam?
她有渊博的知识
She has a wealth of knowledge.
而且她教会了我识字和写字
And she's taught me to read and write.
格陵兰岛的环境恶劣
Greenland is a hard place.
为了生存我们得像野兽 而不是人
We have to be more animal than man.
玛丽亚姆向我展示了一种 超越那种生活的…存在方式
Mariam has shown me a way of being that is… beyond that.
一个思想与观念的世界
A world of thought and ideas.
我看到了别的原因 你爱她
I see something else. You love her.
就算是又如何?
And if I do?
她活不久了 朋友
She's dying, my friend.
我之前看过你 因为利夫的死而痛彻心扉
I've seen you hurt once before with Liv's death.
我不希望看到你再一次痛不欲生
I don't want to see you hurt again the same way.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
我应付得了
I can handle it.
瓦良格人回来的时候 我们需要所有人一起作战
We will need everyone when the Varangians return.
戈斯特
Gestr.
把那些女人放了
Unlock the women.
不行 她们是我的财产
No, they are my property.
进你的柜子里去
Get in your locker.
进你的柜子里去 否则我就割断她的喉咙!
Get in your locker or I'll cut her throat!
戈斯特 瓦良格人是强盗 他们会回来抢走所有的东西
Gestr, the Varangians are thieves. They will be back to take everything.
你们才是强盗!你们都是! 下船 你们所有人从我的船上下来!
No, you are thieves! All of you! Move. Now everyone off my boat!
我今天想到了弗雷迪思 -是吗?
I thought of Freydis today. -Really?
我可不要听你那些肮脏的念头
I'm not sure if I want to hear about this.
我带着财富从君士坦丁堡回来的时候
When I return from Constantinople with my riches,
我会买♥♥一艘船 去约姆斯博格 然后娶她为妻
I'm going to buy a boat, sail to Jomsborg and marry her.
你为什么觉得她会愿意嫁给你?
What makes you think she'll want to marry you?
我的成功能向她证明 我是值得托付终身的人
I think my successes will prove to her my worth.
怎么了?
What?
你这表情我懂 你知道一些事 可你不想告诉我
I know that look. You know something you're not telling me.
来帮我一把
Help me with this.
必须趁热让它弯曲成形
We have to bend it while it's hot.
无论如何 千万不能松手 明白吗?
Whatever you do, do not release it, understand?
好
Yeah.
哈拉尔
Harald.
嗯?
Yes?
弗雷迪思怀着你的孩子
Freydis is carrying your child.
你知道这事多久了?
How long have you known this?
离开挪威后我就知道了 她让我发誓绝不会告诉你
Since we left Norway. She made me promise not to tell you.
你这王八蛋 我以为你是我的朋友!
You bastard. I thought you were my friend!
我是你的朋友 所以才一直瞒着你
I am your friend, which is why I haven't told you.
你可以松手了
You can release it.
莱夫…
Leif…
那是我的孩子
it's my child.
而她是我妹妹
And she is my sister.
她知道如果你得知自己快当父亲了
She understood that if you knew you were to be a father,
你是绝不会离开她的
you would not leave her.
她很了解我
And she's right.
而你呢
And you,
你一直等到我不能回去找她的时候 才告诉我
you waited till I could not go back there to tell me.
因为你会抛下一切去找她 未来的挪威国王
Because you would have. Future king of Norway.
那不会对你有任何帮助
And that would not have helped you.
对她也没有
Or her.
你好呀
Hello. Hello. Hello.
我的儿子
My son.
我漂亮的儿子
My beautiful boy.
你可把我疼死了 就像你父亲一样
You are a pain, just like your father.
我就叫你“哈拉尔”吧
I will call you Harald.
没有人知道宿命的安排
No one knows what the fates intend. Hmm?
但你我都知道…
One thing we both know…
弗雷迪思会是一位好母亲
Freydis will be a good mother.
我有这个
I got this one.
不要过来
Do not come near.
不要
No.
不要!
No, no, no!
求你了
Please.
不要把他带走
Don't take him.
请不要带走我儿子 求你了
Please don't take my son, please.
他不是你儿子
He's not your son.
他是我的
He's mine.
看啊!
Behold!
天选之人的儿子!
The son of the chosen one!
弗雷迪思为我们生下了一个男孩
Freydis has blessed us with a boy.
约姆斯博格的太子
The first son of Jomsborg.
我们确实受神明的保佑
We have truly been blessed by the gods.
他像索尔和维达一样强壮
He is strong like Thor and Vidar,
但是我请求大家 为我们的弗雷迪思祈祷
but I urge you all to pray for our Freydis.
这孩子难产
The birth was very difficult.
我很心痛地告诉大家
It pains me to tell you
她现在病得很重
she is gravely ill.
不! -我们祈祷她一定要康复
No! -Pray she will recover.
好!
Yes!
但如果这是神明的旨意…
But if it is the will of the gods…
她无法康复
that she does not,
请大家要知道 她给我们留下了礼物
know that she has left us her gift.
约姆斯博格的天选之子!
The chosen son of Jomsborg!
尤隆德!
Jorundr! -
尤隆德
Jorundr.
听起来他已经决定好了继承人
It sounds as if he's made his decision about the future.
不 他想要你回来
No. He wants you back. -
但是他觉得自己受到了背叛 -背叛?
But he feels betrayed. -Betrayed?
是他背叛了我们!
He betrayed us!
你破坏了规矩!
You broke the rules!
你就去向他认个错
Just tell him you made a mistake.
他只想听到你亲口认错 然后一切都会像以前一样
It is all he wants to hear and everything will be like it was.
求你了
Please.
欢迎回来!你还带了朋友来呢
Welcome back! I see you brought friends.
怎么把他绑起来了?
What is this?
你走后 他就发起了疯
After you left, he went crazy.
他杀死了戈斯特 还威胁我们所有人
He killed Gestr and threatened us all.
我们想取他的人头拿悬赏 但是我们无法靠近他
We want to collect the bounty on him, but we cannot get close enough.
我们可以祝你们一臂之力
We can help you with that.
来吧 喝杯酒
Come. Have a drink.
他怎么了?
What is wrong with him?
他吃了毒蘑菇 过得了今晚都算他命大
He ate bad mushrooms. He will be lucky if he survives the night.
来吧 来跟我们喝一杯 先让你的朋友们乐一乐
Come. Come have a drink with us while your friends have some fun.
我丈夫酿的酒是世界上最美味的
My husband makes the most beautiful wine.
这是上等佳酿
It is excellent.
谁想喝点酒?
Who wants some wine?
好喝吧?我没有骗你
See? I told you. - Mmm.
这是祖传的老配方
It is an old family recipe.
这是好酒! -这可是琼浆玉液
It is good! - Nectar of the gods.
关于瓦良格人的传闻是真的吗?
So, is it true what they say about Varangians?
听说你们是唯一 让佩切涅格人害怕的人
That they are the only men Pechenegs fear.
谁说的? -这在诺夫哥罗德无人不知
Who says that? - Everyone in Novgorod.
有很多关于你们的传奇故事
The stories they tell are legendary.
给我讲一个
Tell me one.
我来请求你原谅我
I've come to ask for your forgiveness.
你很清楚我对那些人的安排 知道该怎么遣用他们
You know my intentions for these people, Jorundr. How they must be used.
我只是一时糊涂
I was confused.
我为此感到羞愧
And I am ashamed.
你母亲说
Your mother says, uh,
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表